This Girl is a Better Don Juan Than than I am

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJs,

It's been a lonnngg time since I've posted anything new, just been away from the site for a long time doing my thing. Very happy and good news to report, my relationships with women just keep getting better and better and I've never been happier.. so.. **** all those who say this site and fastseduction are bull****!

I'm back with an interesting challenge and some thoughts on it. These 's a babe at work- well first, let me give you the breakdown- she's 5 years older than me, divorcing, two kids, probably only a 7, but dresses nice so I give her a 8. Not that impressive right?

Every non married guy and and couple of the girls in the place wants to **** her!( and I'll bet the married guys secretly want to too...) I've never met a girl with so much game. She is the kino MASTER, a flirt artist, and knows exactly how to inject sexual innendeuos into every conversation. In short.. she never stops playing the guys at work.. it's like sexual tension in a bottle..

Anyway, of the pool of guys, I'm the lone guy not kissing her ass and bringing her diner and not and just acting like a spineless AFC. But it's been getting harder lately, and I feel her winning. The worst part is this..

I've been amazing how much some of the simply little things suggested on this site go with 90% of all women. It's like you do something to push the attraction button and most women are like "A MAN WHO GETS IT!! YEAHHH!" but this chick is non-phasable. She'll always have a come back to anything I say or do. I've been losing all our verbal "sparring" matches. I did a neg. hit on her the the day, she took in it stride and turn it around on me. Its like she knows what I'm doing! I think the only reason I think I have a reasonable shot at still ****ing this girl is that I AM the only one who is gaming her the right way.

Anyway, as you can tell, she's got me on the ropes. I got the number of a great, good looking girl the other day and plan on taking this other girl out soon and seeing if anything happens there, because I've got to be pursuing other women right now.. Don't get me wrong, I'm not infatuated or have oneitious or anything, but feeling that great feeling of a real serious test of my skills.

From what I can tell, I really think my target gets off on having men turn into Spineless AFCs in front of her. And she knows exactly the buttons to hit to do it to most guys. Not a good sign or trait to have in a woman, but I'm not going for a relationship.. I just want to hit it!

What do I do with a woman like this!?

Lion Fox

Reaction score
Keep doing your thing. If you miss the moon at least you'll be among the stars.

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
years of experiance she has under her belt...

hrrm i guess u can keep at it and see where that goes or adopt something different... seems like she might be self-centred... if u stopped paying attention to her maybe she'll crack...

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks like this, like the verbal sparring match. They think they are hott sh1t and only the guys with the quickest wit are up to their standards.

You have to give back as good as she is giving. She gives you sh1t, you give it back twice as hard. Instead of putting her on a pedestal (like us guys often do) you have to mentally put your own self on that pedestal. She is beneath you.

These kind of chicks respond best to challenge. You flirt (a lot) with her, but you let her know that she is not phasing you. You can handle hott b1tchy girls like her that are a handful.

You get the picture.

Then there will come a time when you just have to make an aggressive move on her. Wait for the time to be right. Push her up against a wall. Grab her and say you really want her. Then let her respond in kind and you're in.

Then be really cool about it afterward (after you nail her that is, no waiting till next time). Be cool as in this was not some really meaningful event for you. You nailed her. She wanted it. All is good. Go back to being the challenge / sparring guy.

Rinse and repeat and you're nailing her again. Move off this track and fall for her and you are toast just like all the other AFC's in her pack.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's still gonna want to get laid..
if u ever have the chance, just be bald and try hit it.
could be hard since she works with ya.
i've got the same situation, only the woman is like 25 years older.. lol
i don't really try to game cause i reckon it's kinda disgusting, but i'd prob still hit it. and either of her daughters.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lion,

That's my kinda girl right there. Keep your cool, do whatever it takes so you don't get too attached. Be sure to club, get some action once in a while, go out some more, cause you'll note she's not that special. Although a bit special in her own way. Keep working at it, you gotta be steadfast. Things might not seem like they're working, but in the end this is the way. Just by doing your little neg cames you're showing her confidence at game, but you're gonna need a lot of wit I'm betting to win this one. If worst comes to worst, prep a lot of negs so that you got some ammo and firepower next time around, but don't look prepared. Damn, its hard to find chicks to have a challenging neg battle with.

Good luck, homie.
MV

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just gotta keep it up and just get better at the verbal games... I had something simular happen to me the other day. Was at a club with friends and me and my friends went for some food before going home. One of my friends had a girl he knew with him. I think this girl is in a relationship but that is unimportant. The important thing was that everyone around the table were nice and funny etc except us two. The *****word, neghits etc were FLYING back and forth and I did keep winning even though she got some really nice ones in :D :D It was really fun. What was even more fun was that from we walked out and until we were in a taxi she applied lots of kino. She would hit me, grab me, stroke me, hold her arm around me. Stuff like that.

See just keep up your game, and work it to a new level. When you can get it flowing completely natural then you are there :D

Reaction score
lionfox - hahahaah - that’s what you get for staying away from sosuave.com for so long - your verbal repertoire needs to be enhanced and she obviously knows that you are digging her and that is why she has the advantage over you - you are playing at her level and has taken you into her arena along with the others.

Although you don't do the nonsense that afc's do, you still entered the game at her level and that is where she wants to keep it. This hoi thinks her verbal attacks and wit is superior to a man and sees you as inferior, as has fun proving her point and has you as a willing participant and thus victim in her game!!

She is making all these sexual innuendos because she has the control over the pvssy and she is teasing you because she knows you want it and she likes to see men pursue her, which you are, and thus she is always the winner, because in the end, she doesn't have the intention of ever given it to you or any one else, for that matter! Welcome to the word of head games women play to show that they have the power over men. DJ’s should know this already. Keep going to school son. Welcome back!

She is humoring herself, by watching you and other men make fools of themselves for being pvssy hounds and addicts. Of course she wins all the time - there is no other outcome to the game, it is fixed,, as long as she has control over the scorecard (pvssy).

She is toying with you and pulling your strings like a puppet - the only way you could win over women like this is to completely ignore them!!!!!

Be a winner and ignore her, and quit being her chump!! A lion should devour the fox and not the other way around – lionfox J

Last edited:

xelent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes dont let her win, that is allow yourself not to interact with her when the pressures on. You can always use the exscuse that you have a lot of work to do.

But always remember you are the DJ, shes just looking for the best one even if she does or doesnt know it. You dont care if she responds positively or negatively, it matters not to you.

I very much remeber this in a relationship that I had. Every time I played my DJ tricks she would up the anti I made some stupid mistakes with that women. allowed her to get under my skin and failed abysmally at gaining her affections.

The point is that when you start using these DJ tricks you start meeting women that previously you never met. As a result you meet highly confident sexy women that truly put men through a great number of tests. Its holding onto that belief that you can meet all manner of women and that this one has to come up to your standards and that her standards in a man are irrelevant to you.

Its that need to see her as competition in the office that is screwing with your head. Persue this women but only gradually, showing her with other non aggressive DJ tricks that you are popular within your environment and have a life outside of it.

It doesnt matter if she screws some other guy first because as a primo DJ you dont care.

Either this women loves the attention she gets by being the way she is by having everyone run around her. Which possibly makes her shallow and insecure. Or she is waiting for someone who can surprise her.

Only you can know this........... GOOD LUCK!!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can bet that what your doing is having an effect - especially if all the other guys at your place are little pvssy's.

I think as most people have said - the important part is to fire back hard - and don't show any little crack in your armour.

She's probably looking for you to have a weak moment. Maybe when you two are alone, she will come on to you - to test you and to see if she can turn you AFC - then she's won the game.

I wouldn't grab her and make a move on this b#tch - I believe that what she wants from you - she wants you to make a move on her so she can "Win" the battle.

I'm betting if you habg in there long enough she will cave in - because underneath she a weak insecure chick - I've seen these b#tched before who think they are the sh#t - with their sexual inuendo's and BS - Underneath they are weak - and she will cave.