This forum is a joke.. how to become a real PUA

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys should listen to yourselves, this guy can get you all worked up this easily?

Who cares, so he thinks his **** is better big whoop. Let him think that, him saying it isn't gonna make us believe anything. If he wants to say that the other forum is better, then let him. We're the true judge of if we think it's better or not. Not this guy telling us it is.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what he means. There is alot more material on their site. i'd reccomend milking them both for all their worth.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Takaloo
i don't know about you, but i don't enjoy looking through 100 pics of a woman at a beach laughing. doesn't really do anything for me.

post specific pics. NEW pics starting from today.

Be honest.
My side of the wager has been completed. I've posted pictures of the girl I'm dating having sex with one of my best friend's girlfriends on her birthday... Time for you to beat me and post your own pictures that you've taken in the time we've had. That is, if you don't back out (not that I can blame you for doing so)... :rolleyes:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68413

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
{{{{ diablo vs Takaloo }}}}

lol:p

===Round 1===

diablo vs Takaloo

End of Round 1 Results:

diablo wins!

Score Board:

diablo - 1 | Takaloo - 0

Takaloo: You are behind... time to do some catching up... or do you just wanna save yourself the embarrassment and drop out now?:rolleyes:

diablo: Click Here ;)

Laterz...

SourFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind over matter said:
mASF is awesome, don't let this guy tarnish its rep,
Agreed.

mASF and sosuave have a very similar view of reality. mASF is more sophisticated and tends to have more advanced posters, but sosuave offers more depth for beginners. The beginner manual on fastseduction.com is horrible and confusing. You have to spend ages reading achives and slowly piecing together a picture of how things work. The DJ Bible, or at least parts of it, provide a much better introduction to the basics (especially Fingers, IMHO).

I don't understand why so many people here trash mASF... they just strike me as uninformed. There is no reason why anyone who is serious about pickup shouldn't avail themselves of both mASF and sosuave. Each is an excellent resource that will be useful at various stages in your development.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Takaloo
I post over as masf much more than I post her. I've got 128 posts over there and I find that it's a much better forum than here.

If anybody is wanting to learn seduction for real... I point them here... (this will take about 2 weeks to get)

www.fastseduction.com/archives..

FIRST...

read toecutters archives
... bascially deals with overcomming objections and give you the attitude you need for PU'ing women with LOTS of examples and good routines and LOTS of PU stories that are FU*KING hilarious!!! Respect!

Then read david shades archive
damn it's good. you'll learn how to not be predictable and how to be the man ur woman wants.

Next up is the MYSTERY archive.
Mystery is a famous PU artist. Prople on her called him an AFC last week... but can YOU go to a club and make out with the HOOOOTTTT bartender within 10 minutes? Can you go to a club and make out with a HOOOTTTT woman in their within 10 minutes??? I can, thanks to mysterys archive.

Next up is the tyler durden archive
Just read this whole ****. It's all good.

FINALLY, but swinggcats book or get it over a p2p program. It has some excellent cold reads and stories that you'll find very effective.

Take notes as you read this material.

Go over these notes before you go out.

GET THE **** OUT there and talk to women. Don't suffer from paralysis from analysis. Get TF out there right now.

Post your results on masf.
Puertorican_lover's insight puts all of your aforementioned Masf commentators to shame!! You should put a notice before your post that, "This is a paid advertisement!!!"