This ever happened to anyone???????????

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its weird, some women would get their guy friends/co workers to call me instead of them calling me directly

Is there anything wrong with what I'm doing? Any reason you guys/girls think why this is happenign

Mason

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO.. it could be one of two things..

1) She's intimidated by you.

2) She think's your a psycho, stalker and is afraid to call you in case you "think she likes you and you get clingy"

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never really acted desperate around woman....specially a stalker (no wayy lol) specially after reading this site.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same thing, I went in and visited an old co-worker. THe old coworker called another old co-worker(guy) who called me and said she saw me there, and blah blah. I took more of a sense that she doesnt want me to be clingy around her, not that she was intimidated by me. AND why do you keep making topics?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some strange man calls me on behalf of a h0 i am hitting on ?

my spider sense says TROUBLE

in my experience if her friend who is a woman calls thats a normal girl thing to do

but a man ?

this is where the detective work starts

who is this M A N to her ?

her overprotective drug dealing brother ? ( been there done that )

her ex boyfriend who is still in love with her and is controlling her life ? ( been there done that too )

her PIMP ? ( see AFC wishes he was f*cking her )

her AFC male friend who is secretly in love with her and is making sure you are legit because he cares about her and doesn't want her toget hurt ? aka C*CK BL*CK CITY

basically whoever it is you apply the rule

it's her PIMP

now if you happy to deal with violent and stupid CAPTAIN SAVE A H0 types

keep on truckin'

but my advice is say NO to this 3 way love triangle / B Grade romantic comedy

any man thats going to ring up a total stranger and tell him how it is is one of two things :

1. Dangerous / Threat. Confident he can impose his will on 90% of other men.

2. Crazy stalker type AFC. These guys are a pain in the a$$ and you don't need the hassle. In some ways they can be more dangerous than a strong man because an AFC weasel will plot and scheme and set you up because they lack the balls for open combat.

any woman that lacks the confidence and **WANTS TO PLAY THESE SICK GAMES**

is 1. TROUBLE or 2. WEAK

YOU CAN DO BETTER !

NEXT !

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: find her no. and call her up, then tell her you talked to her pimp (what ever his name is) and everthing is ready for saturday night, and then hangup:crackup:

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
:crackup: find her no. and call her up, then tell her you talked to her pimp (what ever his name is) and everthing is ready for saturday night, and then hangup:crackup:
LOL hahaha, We have this "get together" going on every 2 weeks (after graduation from an art college) where 5-6 or more people would show up and have dinner.

Well, if this topic ever comes across later, ill bring this up and go "hey, i got a phone call from your pimp lastnight"

This is her btw just to uncover some mystery behind thse people
http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=224du.jpg

and this is her (PIMP lol) he's
http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=336wb.jpg

I don't like her or anything, it just makes me think sometimes why women do that....

Last edited:

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well lets look at the info your links provided

HER :

Phuong's Blurbs
About me:
I'm usually quiet and off in the corner, probably plottin' and schemin'. The MAN better watch out, his days are coming to a close....but besides all that, I'm pretty smiley.

plotting and scheming ?

well you can eliminate SHY as her reason for using a pimp as a go between

IT IS CALCULATED. she is playing a game.

HER PIMP :

Sebastian's Blurbs
About me:
Sometimes I cry... but then I giggle.

he cries ??? ROFL !!!

Movies : Alice In Wonderland, About a boy

good news is he is not the older brother / ex bf straight out of jail

he is an AFC

it would be funny if next time you have dinner with her you make a comment about her PIMP/Starving Artist Sebastian calling you and she says : " he was only supposed to call you once "

or " meet you at the park at 10pm ? i dont know anything about those arrangments "

something really freaky lol. you would $hit yourself hahaha...

:D