this chick

Ambience420.

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok.. so this has been going on since.. late october? i've noticed this girl for a while now, and she's noticed me.. we've established this relationship based on eye contact. back then we'd have a good 3 sec worth of eye contact, but not really any expression on our faces, now the eye contact doesnt really last THAT long. i know some of her friends, and all that, but the thing is ive just moved to this new school and u know, dont really have my feet settled down quite yet. anyways, in late december, i msged the girl on myspace saying whats up, ive noticed u around school and what ever, and i never got a response back. her friend says she usually doesnt respond but what ever.. anyways, it seems now, trying to talk to her is like an impossible task, when even thinking of trying to do it, feels like having the MOST pressure on ur shoulders.. and even if i tried, id fear rejection, or she might think im a stalker cause i msged her on myspace.. haha, this is just a thing thats been goin on i thought id might bring up.. im not really SERIOUS about this girl.. just wondering what u guys think i should consider?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once i sent this girl i knew but never talked to a few messages on myspace. A week ago i saw her at a little party thing and acted like she was my long lost homie. Just go talk to her and dont act like a chump and be all nervous, because then youll come across as being a stalker. What the fvck do you have to lose?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ambience420.
how did she respond to u on myspace?
She responded once out three times. But when i actually saw her and talked to her it was a whole different story. I got her number and im pretty sure i could have kissed her.