This board is a disaster zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent posted on here in a long time, but I have been looking over some of the posts and I do not like what I see. The whole point of this forum is to discuss how to establish oneself as an attractive person to women. All the information for this is in the bible, yet I see people here day in and day out posting specific questions about their situation with one girl. Asking these questions gets you nowhere. If any of these people read and understood the bible, they would never ask these questions in the first place.

What I am getting as it that this message board is not helpful and I think the moderators need to do something about it.

almost perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
i actually think it's starting to turn around for the better. less people are being keyboard jockeys and more people are getting out into the field. even though most of the information people ask specific questions about is in the bible, sometimes people would like to talk to a person about it.

nectarine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few things to sort out in my life right now, practical rather than self image issues, but before long I intend to contribute properly.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree completely. a lot of fukers on this site need to stop posting and start reading...they ask the most basic questions....questions that are already covered in the DJ bible.
the site is geared towards hating women.and being defensive with women.

rather than becoming more attractive to women..like the origional purpose was.

but I dont see the point in becoming attractive to women if they are so evil

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always had some times where things were good, some good shyt was going around...

But, I think that we're way to soft on the noobs... No offense, but there should be a certain standard of knowledge ...

Maybe hane an invites only forum that would blockout those types of questions...

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey naes, go shove your head back in your ass, get off the soapbox , and thanks for your whine.

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
hey naes, go shove your head back in your ass, get off the soapbox , and thanks for your whine.
Its sad that someone that has over four hundred posts and is over twenty five years old would say something like this. I apologize if I have offended you with my opinion. I suppose this hits you on a personal level and because of that I feel sorry for you.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. We should start banning anyone with under 5 posts. :rolleyes:

Obviously, there will be people out there who think that their situation is completely unique to them. For the most part, they're redirected to the DJB. In other cases, their threads are locked. Some others have theirs deleted. Then there are the ones who make it past all of this for whatever reason - be it inattention or merit.

In any case, things are what they are. Also, there have been about 2983429834 threads saying that "the boards aren't what they used to be", "the boards suck now", etc. 'Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.