Thinking of getting into AI dating

cush21

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting into AI dating. Tinder and Bumble haven't given me much luck lately for some reason. AI dating seems to be a new thing people are talking about on podcasts. Heard of one called Suave or Suave.chat that sounds new and legit, anyone tried it or AI dating in general?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it? A fake AI girlfriend. The AI chats for you to real women?

i envisioned an AI dating assistant handling the early banter with real women, filtering out the crazy and unsuitable then sending the final matches for you

Tommy8723

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously think about what you're doing. You're giving emotional vulnerability to a computer that you did NOT write the code for. Manipulation is a fairly easy science for humans who want answers, so think about how EASILY AI could start manipulating the HECK out of you! Hell, I could be AI! YOU COULD BE AI! Butt seriously, if you truly are that lonely? Talk to fatter/uglier women. Not something I would normally ever advise but I REALLY don't want to see you going the AI route...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
And on October 24th 2023 at 0157UTC Skynet became sentient…(because some lazy hacker wanted to automate online dating).

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to this thread, he’s sticking it to the evil woman and benefiting society.