Thinking about getting my EX Deported!!!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this thread.. i have NO clue how its going to end... but i would really like to find out:crackup:

Laterz...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the INS catches her and deport her consider it a blessing.

You got a psycho on your hands who will do anything to either have you or destroy you. There are 3 things someone can do to you in order to seriously hurt you:

1) Hurt your reputation - she already did that by telling your family you are on drugs, plus she caused a rift between you and other girls who may not want to associate with you anymore because of her.

2) Hurt you Financially - Your dad could have fired your ass and you would be broke and out of the family business if she had her way.

3) Hurt you Physically - the crazy b1tch already stalked you and I believe it is not past her to do something much worse.

Anybody that try's to damage your reputation, your money/property or your health needs to be dealt with one way or another. Getting her deported is the best thing that could happen to you. Think about that. If she would happen to get " A Green Card" like she said she would, I would get a restraining order against her ASAP.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow - this is a great thread.

Respect to you, Immaculate. You'd rather ruin her life than you ruin yours!

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
OK I did it. I called and even told them she has been badmouthing our president/country.

I used my cell, I wonder if they traced the call and am listening to all my calls now.
Guess I wait and see.. oh great now one of her relatives will shoot my ass.
God, you're an idiot.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
immaculate you still there? or did one of their relaTIVES COME SHOOT YOU IN THE ASS ALREADY?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ken785
immaculate you still there? or did one of their relaTIVES COME SHOOT YOU IN THE ASS ALREADY?
:crackup:

DoN_KaTRiN

Don Juan
Reaction score
you did the right thing dont be felling sorry over some broad remeber your in control of your feelings
shell get hers its all in time

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in 5 years time she migh come back, knocking at your door with a big mashettey.:D

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's too funny:crackup: I'd be freaked the hell out if that happened to me.:crackup: he he he, those must be some good mashrooms.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah lol

you see that movie : SUPER TROOPERS

the kid in the back seat eats the magic mushrooms

the cops pull them over then drive off

they look behind them and they see the same cop car

what the ? lol

and the kid in the back on mushrooms says " I'M FREAKIN OUT MAAAAAN ! "

TACH

Don Juan
Reaction score
CANDY BARS! Man I love shrooms, but this whole experience, if it were happening to myself, would seriously make me reconsider any and all drugs for a while.

"The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!"

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
If the INS catches her and deport her consider it a blessing.

You got a psycho on your hands who will do anything to either have you or destroy you. There are 3 things someone can do to you in order to seriously hurt you:

1) Hurt your reputation - she already did that by telling your family you are on drugs, plus she caused a rift between you and other girls who may not want to associate with you anymore because of her.

2) Hurt you Financially - Your dad could have fired your ass and you would be broke and out of the family business if she had her way.

3) Hurt you Physically - the crazy b1tch already stalked you and I believe it is not past her to do something much worse.

Anybody that try's to damage your reputation, your money/property or your health needs to be dealt with one way or another. Getting her deported is the best thing that could happen to you. Think about that. If she would happen to get " A Green Card" like she said she would, I would get a restraining order against her ASAP.

All of you are fycking retarded. The worse $hit you can do to an immigrant is to deport them. Now she is in a fycking jail with criminals, waiting for her turn to be deported, she will be lucky to make it alive. Are you happy now?
You ruined her life because of vengence?
That my friend, is disgusting.:mad:

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've heard about the INS, you'd be lucky if they even gave a shyt, let alone actually doing something.

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude your story almost sounds like part of the story my crazy buddy went through last year. His GF ended up being a phsyco illegal allien from Mexico too. I sooo wanted to call her in and have her deported to save him from her, I wish I would have done it now cause she cause so many problems for him too.

Beleive me she will not stop, everytime you think she has reached a new high, she'll think of something worse. THe way things are going I'd say it's mimiking my friends troubles. So don't think I am paranoid or something, go and get a PPO from her. Make up some BS story if you have to with the cops but make her be the guilty party first. Don't instigate things with her, just get away from her. Then when $hit hits the fan and trust me it's not "if" it's "when" at least you will have some backup. My buddy ended up in trouble with the cops and got thrown in jail cause the cops got called to their argument and thought he hit her. He didn't touch her yet he still got in jail for 2 days and had spent tons of $$$ to get a lawyer and prove himself inocent.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by paraguayandj
All of you are fycking retarded. The worse $hit you can do to an immigrant is to deport them. Now she is in a fycking jail with criminals, waiting for her turn to be deported, she will be lucky to make it alive. Are you happy now?
You ruined her life because of vengence?
That my friend, is disgusting.:mad:
Who the hell are you to so self righteously call him a retard?

First of all, if someone is living in the US illegally, it is your duty as a US citizen to report them. Just like if someone is committing a crime, it is your duty to report them.

Some people turn a blind eye to illegal activities, but just because he didn't it doesn't make him a retard. He did the right thing, even if it was for the wrong reasons.