Thinking about educating males around me

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need money, got iT hard since my rent is high and Im studying 4 days a week.

Im thinking about direct messaging Guys on Snapchat helping them with girl problems

Any thoughts and could This break my image ..? Some of these Guys know a lot of people

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Im thinking about direct messaging Guys on Snapchat helping them with girl problems

Any thoughts and could This break my image ..? Some of these Guys know a lot of people
Do it

Billtx49

Reaction score
If you got red pill knowledge you treat it like its fight club bro.
Only talk about it with members.
Anyone else will just label you a chauvenist.
Or misogynist..
Many betas and AFC’s out there to give you kickback…

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you got red pill knowledge you treat it like its fight club bro.
Only talk about it with members.
Anyone else will just label you a chauvenist.
That’s true tbh. It doesn’t feel good, people will use it against you. Abort mission.

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score

I know from experience is best not to share your secrets of success regardless what field is it (money/job/girls/anything).

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know from experience is best not to share your secrets of success regardless what field is it (money/job/girls/anything).
Ill keep that in mind brother. I experienced the same to be honest.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently thought about advertising casually as a life coach. Many (though not all) of the philosophies we learn here and on other sites apply to all areas of life, especially around interpersonal relationships, self respect and improvement.

Personally I would never package a service like that up as a 'dating advice service'. That boat has sailed really and the scope of the market is too narrow. Though invariably, you will still encounter people with girl / guy problems.

I know of other guys who are more general life and business coaches, and absolutely rake it in. One of my old mates working in sales consultancy says he charges three times your average monthly take home salary as a daily consultancy rate now. He's just bought a Porche Cougar and has worked in 17 different countries already this year.

Forget the PUA / dating coach thing. That's been done to death.

Reactions: Gan

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Holland theres a big market for iT bro.
I wanna do iT as a side thing after study but I think iT Will Hurt my reputation and name in the region. Im Well known since I went out basically All my life

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Holland theres a big market for iT bro.
I wanna do iT as a side thing after study but I think iT Will Hurt my reputation and name in the region. Im Well known since I went out basically All my life
What do you mean by iT?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently thought about advertising casually as a life coach. Many (though not all) of the philosophies we learn here and on other sites apply to all areas of life, especially around interpersonal relationships, self respect and improvement.

Personally I would never package a service like that up as a 'dating advice service'. That boat has sailed really and the scope of the market is too narrow. Though invariably, you will still encounter people with girl / guy problems.

I know of other guys who are more general life and business coaches, and absolutely rake it in. One of my old mates working in sales consultancy says he charges three times your average monthly take home salary as a daily consultancy rate now. He's just bought a Porche Cougar and has worked in 17 different countries already this year.

Forget the PUA / dating coach thing. That's been done to death.
Agreed! I think there is a big market for it. Sell it more as a self-improvement service, where one of the results is better success with women.

To Gambino's original post... I have a buddy who just found out his wife has been having an emotional affair (which I think ended), and he still won't accept red pill stuff... I would say this guy has quite a few AFC tendancies, but isn't full blown AFC... most will label you as mysognyist, egotistical, etc...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have also considered being a personal trainer as a beginning to educating men. The key is getting the "buy in" from the customers and how to push your agenda. I have a buddy going through a divorce, and he recently said to me "everything you said a year ago was completely right"... That gets the buy-in, and now I am feeding him knowledge that he is willing to accept. He was not willing a year ago.