Think you got problems?

Reaction score
Everyone in here is always complaining that they're not tall enough, or good looking enough. Tough.

At least you can look in the mirror to see your average face or shorter stature.

You wanna know what would really suck? Being blind. Not being able to see a damn thing in this world. Then you can say you haven't had a fair shake.

So remember, everytime you cry about how unfair life is, always remember that there are people who have it far worse than you.

Go tell a blind person about how it sucks being short.

Ingrates.

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard to define problems like this. Sure, life could be alot worse but that dosent mean the emotinal self knows the difference. This is like telling someone who's father just died "atleast you still have your mom."

Its hard to put pain in perspective because the only pain you can truly feel is your own.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obey Propaganda said:
Everyone in here is always complaining that they're not tall enough, or good looking enough. Tough.

At least you can look in the mirror to see your average face or shorter stature.

You wanna know what would really suck? Being blind. Not being able to see a damn thing in this world. Then you can say you haven't had a fair shake.

So remember, everytime you cry about how unfair life is, always remember that there are people who have it far worse than you.

Go tell a blind person about how it sucks being short.

Ingrates.
I believe one should always look at the positives. For being blind, the positive is that it doesn't matter how good looking the girl is - you can't see her. This opens up a whole new world of women who are otherwise great, but just induce the gag reflex when looked at.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah yeah we've heard the sh1t all before.

People starving in Africa getting high on methane from their own fecal matter to take away the pain...

yeah yeah.

Its all relative. Stupid thread.

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Yeah yeah we've heard the sh1t all before.

People starving in Africa getting high on methane from their own fecal matter to take away the pain...

yeah yeah.

Its all relative. Stupid thread.
And yet you still blindly ignore this point and continue whining. Good work.

Kaim Argonar

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one gives a damn about that, all that people feel from their own individual perspective is that their plight isn't acknowledged and taken care of enough, and the first thing they hate more than anything else is to be moralized or talked condescendingly, or being told what to do by anyone, that this person's woes is worth more than them. They don't worry about any stranger's plight, only about saving their own skin. Any pain only exists if they directly feel it themselves.

Everyone else in the world could spontaneously blow up and as long as it wouldn't affect their own little world people still wouldn't give a flying ****.

macking

Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree ..
There are lots of other bigger problems than good looking and sh!t .

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Agree. I have a blind teacher, completely blind, and Ive always respected him so much because I know how hard it can be, yet he still controls a full classroom. One day im going to blindfold myself and go a day blind, in my house ofcourse