Think "Relaxed" if not Confident

True North

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought I'd add this quick tip. You always hear how important "Confidence" is when dealing with women, but ask a hundred different people to describe what confidence is and you'll get a hundred different answers.

I thought it might be easier to think in terms of being "relaxed" when dealing with women. If you're relaxed, then it's likely you'll come across as more confident without even trying. At least it works for me every time.

But then that begs the question "How do you relax around women?" AT least for the nervous beginners it does. The only advice I can give you there is that you must learn to stop caring and worrying so much about what they might think of you. That's the part that makes you nervous.

I stopped caring about what they think when I got totally sick of their sh!t. I was the classic nice guy that treated them right and got treated like sh!t in return for it. I finally said no more, and most important, no more caring what they thought, I'll do and say what I want. That's all it took. More relaxed around them, therefore, more confident.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Relaxation will come from repetition and familiarity. The more women you approach, the more you'll be comfortable approaching, the more relaxed you'll get.

True North

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ol'BlueEyes
Relaxation will come from repetition and familiarity. The more women you approach, the more you'll be comfortable approaching, the more relaxed you'll get.
Only if you're having success with your approaches. Someone getting constantly negative reactions isn't going to become relaxed and confidentover time with nothing but the memory of bad reactions from their approach, especially if they're approaching while uptight and nervous in the first place. They're only going to become more nervous in the long run.

Learn to become relaxed BEFORE the approach will get the best reactions.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, relaxation is a sign of confidence

raceat8400

Reaction score
This is true. Also, make a mental note to relax yourself constantly throughout the day everywhere. You will notice soon, you can control it, and relax on command.

Relax you but, your shoulders, stomach, neck.

This is also good for you...