Think im gonna say " ill let you know" opinions please

teachme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me "girlfriend" was invited to come over on tuesday night( she stayed with me monday night) she said she would come over thurs. night( she has relatives in town)...i feel like she is trying to run the show....be the boss so to speak..opinions please....thanks

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont see the problem here at all. you said one day, she couldn't do, countered with another. confused why this is a problem - i'd just see her the thursday (unless i actually had other plans, in which case, it would depend)

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
mahoney said:
dont see the problem here at all. you said one day, she couldn't do, countered with another. confused why this is a problem - i'd just see her the thursday (unless i actually had other plans, in which case, it would depend)
^This.

I understand your concern, but I think you're reading too much into it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with my esteemed brothers. You might have a problem here, but it's hard to tell.

How long have you been seeing her? I'm assuming not long at all. Does she show other signs of bossiness?

There is a reason that you're sensing something and writing about it here. But it all depends on how she is saying things. Did she say, :I have relatives in town. Do you mind if we get together on Thurs?", or did she say, "I have relatives in town. I'll see you THursday instead.".

It's all in the delivery.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teachme said:
Me "girlfriend" was invited to come over on tuesday night( she stayed with me monday night) she said she would come over thurs. night( she has relatives in town)...i feel like she is trying to run the show....be the boss so to speak..opinions please....thanks
If the information is only what you are saying...dude, get a clue. Sometimes people have families, friends, and lives that don't involve you. Especially if they are just a "girlfriend" with quotes.

If you go boss on her it just may come across as needy, as if you must see her all the time and don't have enough going on to sustain yourself for a couple nights.

teachme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i may be being "dramatic"...she did....say/ask "see you thursday?" ..maybe i need to lighten up....thanks men.

teachme

Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
If the information is only what you are saying...dude, get a clue. Sometimes people have families, friends, and lives that don't involve you. Especially if they are just a "girlfriend" with quotes.

If you go boss on her it just may come across as needy, as if you must see her all the time and don't have enough going on to sustain yourself for a couple nights.
...spot on....this may be my "underlying" issue...im being a bit needy :)....thanks...ill work on this