Think I made a mistake need some advice

doinwork

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so I met this girl a couple weeks ago and we had a great time together. The night before last night we ran into each other again and really hit it off. She wound up sleeping over and we had sex and all that. It was a great night. She asked that I call her and take her to dinner. Sounds great right?

Here's where I think i screwed up. I went to happy hour yesterday with my friends and there was allot of drinking. I wound up calling her and texting her a bunch of times to see what she was up too. My friends kept making me contact her I think they were even teasing me by screwing with my phone and sending her messages. Funny right?

Well, later that night she texted me back and said she just picked up her phone and was busy for the weekend, that her father was in town visiting. I'm not sure if that sounds good. it almost sounds like if a girl was to say I'll be busy this weekend I'm blow drying my hair. Normaly I don't contact a girl that much but I was pretty much blacked out. She's kind of a party girl and works in a bar and is in a sorority so i think she would understand but I'm afraid I may have made her think twice.

I sent her a text message saying I was sorry I blew her phone up so much, I was in rare form at happy hour and to have a great weekend with her father. Probably not much more I can do right?

Am I making a big deal out of nothing? I'm so disappointed in myself. Now what? just wait it out? anything else I can do? maybe call her again in a week if i don't here from her? or just chalk it up as a loss?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep on trucking. It will be as big as you make it out to be

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doinwork said:
Here's where I think i screwed up. I went to happy hour yesterday with my friends and there was allot of drinking. I wound up calling her and texting her a bunch of times to see what she was up too.
Not good, real men keep in control of themselves.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
No one should come near your phone. Just like your wallet. Take a few days off, then get back in the starting rotation.

doinwork

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
No one should come near your phone. Just like your wallet. Take a few days off, then get back in the starting rotation.

do you mean get back in the rotation with her? how? or do you just mean girls in general?

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
big deal out of nothing

wait a few days, call and make a date

disregard the text thing. act as if it's not a big deal (it's not)

good luck bro

doinwork

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanx man left a voice message that night apologizing for all the calls too. maybe that wasn't even necesary. maybe that hurt me. it just seemed funny at happy hour and really just wanted her to come hang. then when i sobered up i thought maybe it was inapropriate for me to blow up someone's phone i just met like that. anybody else ever have a similar situation? how did it turn out in the end?