Reaction score
1.IMPROVE HYGIENE
-brush teeth twice/day
-keep fingernails clean
-get a haircut that compliments your face and personality
-stay clean shaven
-this will give you more self respect and will help reduce rejection

2.GET IN SHAPE
-start doing push-ups, pull-ups, abs, if you've got access to weights hit em hard.
-start the habit now, thats the biggest thing. discipline*time=results
-constantly research to get the most out of your workouts. there is good info on this site.

3.TALK TO PEOPLE
-random openers, any time you see the opportunity to start up a conversation do it. men or women. over time this will make you much more suave.

4. READ A BOOK INSTEAD OF TV OR VIDEO GAMES
-whatever it is your interested in. this will give you a better command of language which in turn will help you come across as more succesful, intelligent, interesting. it becomes very enjoyable.

5. START A NEW HOBBY
-do something that forces you to interact with real people
-this could be basketball, ping-pong, chess, dancing, volunteering, whatever

6. IMPROVE YOUR POSTURE
-this is a serious self respect issue.
-do you want to look potent or do you want to look sickly and weak?

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah start improving the little details bit by bit is a good start. Women notice the little details.

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beastmaster79 said:
6. IMPROVE YOUR POSTURE
-this is a serious self respect issue.
-do you want to look potent or do you want to look sickly and weak?

This I need to work on. Any good links or posts on this you guys might recommend?

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and one other simple thing that most guys don't realize is so important: Smell Good!!! Go buy yourself a $3 can of Axe...those commercials may be an exaggeration, but they've got the basics right.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexie said:
Oh, and one other simple thing that most guys don't realize is so important: Smell Good!!! Go buy yourself a $3 can of Axe...those commercials may be an exaggeration, but they've got the basics right.
Thank you for this. Many times I have been around guys who reeked. I just wanted to say, "dude go buy some deodorant. It's not like it's expensive or anything." But by then I had already passed out from the odors.

I'm a guy and I can't stand this dirty crap, think how women would feel if they got a whiff of stink!

future_strongguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smelling bad does not mean being dirty. There are people that cannot control their odors no matter how much they shower or how much deodorant they put on. Just put in "body odor support" into Google and you'll see.

A lot of people that smell bad already know about their problem.

All guys hate odor; some women love it.

bambam

Banned
Reaction score
total bulls***. most of that list would apply to the gay lifestlye. just be in a much higher peer class than she is. that is the number one thing. hell, that is the only thing you need in this world. the lifestlye you can offer a girl is all that counts.

yes, the man with the most money wins. that is why people kill and get killed. why practically every single war is started. believing that good posture and a pretty face is the way to get a high-end girl is like believing that wars are raged for freedom. sexy in tribal africa is the guy with the most goats. there are also lots of wars in tribal africa. the idiots die for their "freedom" while the king's family lives in a million plus euro apartment in france.

look more at what she must give you. she should dress up all the time. wear makeup all the time. heels all the time. she should be nice and thin. she shouldn't open her mouth too much. if they can do it in pi$$ poor post soviet countries they can do it in your neighborhood. demand more from your hor!!

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also you should ad

"Get a cool new style of clothing that will make you look good."

Your not gonna get too much attention by wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

woops just noticed after I posted that bambam and loacker posted that too.. sorry bout that guys!

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm good, but really short, and I'm sure heaps of other people would have posted stuff better than this...