things to say while im having sex

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite thing to do is watch TV during sex, but girls don't seem to like that for some reason.
Seinfeld joke?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you find your inner beast and let him out instead of keeping him inside you wont need to worry about what to say, it will just flow out of you naturally and she will respond to it...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you find your inner beast and let him out instead of keeping him inside you wont need to worry about what to say, it will just flow out of you naturally and she will respond to it...
Half of what the beast would say is unspoken. He would trigger desire in females.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half of what the beast would say is unspoken. He would trigger desire in females.
That's true but at least in my case there are always some aggressive words to go with them getting destroyed

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true but at least in my case there are always some aggressive words to go with them getting destroyed
You know it. It just comes out. And they dont just get destroyed they get TURNED to be yours.

I dont believe in alk that sharing shyt. I know its part of the game but if your sex is powerful enough shell keep thinking of you and your d1ck.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I'm serious.
I do seem to recall that on Seinfeld though. I was like "Hey, that's me"!
there was a seinfeld episode where george thought it was a good idea to eat a sandwich while watching sports on a mini TV under the covers whilst in the middle of sex. and at the end he got caught and the girl was like "what the hell are you doing!?!" and he's like "uh... pleasuring you?" with a muffled sound from food in his mouth lmao