Things to say to her when she flakes

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I generally agree with PlayHer Man here.

I think we are far too prone to say nothing and not call women out on their disrespectful behavior. We think that she'll interpret that in a certain way, but all it does is convey to her that we are just like her, just like a girl.

The whole reason women are the way they are today is because they are not taken to task. The thing to do is to state your policy in a completely detached, matter-of-fact way, with no indication of feeling hurt. It is simply rock-solid fact that you are communicating.

This is the only thing they can comprehend and respect, and the only thing that won't induce her own interpretation. If you just drop out, she will interpret that to her benefit. If you call her out emotionally, she will interpret that to her benefit. If you simply convey that she blew it because you do not accept this behavior, she cannot interpret this to her benefit.

On another note, guys, I have been using the phrase "I don't accept that" to great effect with women's bratty behavior. When a woman says something outlandish or designed to test me, I say very calmly but very firmly, "I don't accept that", and usually give a logical reason why not. This shuts them up completely and usually causes them to do a complete 180. Try it... you might find it effective.

A woman is a formless, ethereal creature who needs to bump up against solidity in order to have form and definition. She is the clay, you are the metal mold. Press into her and form her with your solid, direct handling of her.
This entire post is gold. All men need to memorize the text highlighted in RED above.

Men are meant to be the dominant force in a woman's life, not the other way around. Modern men have forgotten this. They look to women for leadership and approval. Then they wonder why women squash them like bugs emotionally.

Women who are not lezbos are not attracted to other women. Right? When a man is passive-aggressive, spineless, shy, timid, agreeable, conflict-averse, wishy-washy and ambiguous.. well.. he is basically a woman in a man's body.. A.K.A a faggot.

The only women who find passive-aggressive wishy-washy men attractive are closet lezbos with abrasive b!tchy personalities.

If you want the passive, sweet, sexy girl to suck your c0ck you better get a backbone FAST. You better learn to be a BOSS and not an employee. Workplace social skills are pretty useless in the sexual market.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Ultimately, unless you have a better option, you will put up with her.

If you do have a better option however, you'll be looking for reasons to end it. So you will indeed call her on her bad behavior. Not whining about it (asking her to change), but acknowledging it (asking her to leave).

Only then do you really test her interest level.

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kbomb said:
If you have time and energy to care you have already lost.
^this and what bigneil says, approach everything with a take it or leave it attitude.

Emotionally driven conversations, comments, reactions and actions display your level of investment clear as day to them. Emotion and drama is their home turf and they have the upper hand all day long.

As a previous poster said, only deal in detachment and matter-of-fact.

Reaction score
I am new to the forum, and was recently flaked one day in advance of a date with a girl I never met. I know this post is old but it think because of online dating it needs to be updated with advice. If you have met a girl once, and made out and already slept together then you can verbalize your thoughts, because that shows you are a man.

However, if you have not met girl before, and just texting before a first date:

The best approach in my opinion is to ignore her text message saying that she cannot make it. Then you won't do what 99% of the guys do and that is to respond with "cool" or "okay". This should be the case even if she asks for a rain check or to reschedule. Do you think a professional athlete is going to respond to that kind of message? They have another woman within three seconds. If a woman's text is ignored, and she was interested in the first place, she will "double text" and reach out again herself. If she does not, it's best to move on. By ignoring her text, you are setting a boundary and keeping her in check. You should never think what a woman thinks. What matters is what you think, and if you think she is bsing then she is most likely is.

We men often feel the need to respond. I think the game is counter-intuitive, and in order to grow you should always do the opposite of what you feel, and push the envelope, and do trial and error and lose a couple of woman here and there.