Things to live by

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some points I think all you guys need to know. You have your Bible for techniques and stuff, but this is to biuld your moral fiber and character.

LIFE & REPUTATION
- You and family always comes first.
- Always keep your promises
- When you say you are gonna do something, DO IT.
- Don't ever let anyone b*tch you out. You are not a tool, stop acting like you.
- I am an alpha male. You may not be. Although people talk a lot of sh*t about me, no one gest in my face about it. Truth is, they don't want to deal with me.
- Don't be stupid with your money. Save as much as of it as you can. Your nice car might break down, or you might not have a car at all.
- First impression IS everything. Your first sentence or two sets the tone for your first impression.
- There is no excuse not to look good.
- For everything you do, make sure you have a plan.
- Make a list of the things you love. Improve in all aspects of those things. Do this on nights that you have nothing better to do.
- Keep your grades up.
- If people borrow money from you, make sure you KNOW they'll pay you back.
- Always keep your sh*t close to you.

GIRLS
- Have fun with girls
- Spending money is OK
- Spending too much money is not OK
- If you like a girl, don't call her enough. Let her think about you.
- Always be nice to a girl
- Don't tease her if you think she'd get offended by it. "Nice mustache" is NOT a neg-hit.
- Always be friendly
- Don't talk to girls every time you see them. Maybe like one out of every 6 times, or one of every 4 if you really like their company.
- Most of conversation and flirting is body language. Girls say one thing and do another. What they DO is correct, what they say has lesser value.
- When you get the number, don't call the girl for at least 3 days.

IN CLOSING
- BE A F*CKIN SAV

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the fvck is a "sav"??

Having high grades is nice but I really dont like learning sh!t like biology and french to get a high grade :down:

Keep your grades high in the domain that you want to go further, I really like maths and physics and I try to learn as much as posible, but I would rather watch a white wall for 2 hours instead of learning biology.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Taviii
Whats the fvck is a "sav"??

Having high grades is nice but I really dont like learning sh!t like biology and french to get a high grade :down:

Keep your grades high in the domain that you want to go further, I really like maths and physics and I try to learn as much as posible, but I would rather watch a white wall for 2 hours instead of learning biology.
No offense Tavii, but please, nobody listen to this. Whether you like it or not, scences connect a lot to each other. And learning in a class that you don't like even if you are not good at it is not impossible. You just need to envest the time to go find help, through the teacher or tutors or peers or something.

Actuallly, on reading tavii's post again, he doesn't say to not try and get high grades, but my point is the same. So if you struggle in an area, get off this site and go get help!

Great post AC/DC:woo:

vivavllv

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
"Nice mustache" is NOT a neg-hit.

:crackup: :crackup:

Hey man, i saw you that pic of you and your girl. I like your gotti.

It really matches your girl's nose hair.

The thing about be nice............that can be contraveral. But overal.........it wasn't a bad post.