things to do when hanging out with girls

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a girl in your room and you don't know what to do with her?!?!

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i know what to do with her, im quite inexperienced i suppose, (only been with one girl) but she said i was good..

but when we're not doing that i need more things i can do when we're just hanging out in my room

she probably thinks i just sit on my ass all day, which is half true, im not in a band, i dont play sports, and i dont really have a strong hobby, just do some art every now and then

i dont have many friends here at uni (sharing a half empty flat with 2 other loners) so it's difficult to get to know people well and get involved with whatever they do. but i do get along well with the people i know and i have much more confidence now than i did before i moved to uni

i just need a few activities i can do on my own

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
LOL

Not everyone is the great wolf116 ;)
I'm not great with women, that's why I'm here (social anxiety disorder). But when I have a chick in my room I'm just thinking of one thing and I will make the moves or be kicked into LJBF. Trust me, even if she rejects your advances it's a good thing.

I'm involved in sports, have heaps of hobbies and outdoor adventure activity's. But those things are for me. When hanging with a girl all you need to be doing is talking, cuddling, playing (tickling, play wrestling), massage and ****ing.

She doesn't want to be doing any lame sh!t like playing Mario.