things to do when hanging out with girls

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i live in university halls in a small town, there isnt much to do here, and theres not a lot i do in my room either. i dont have many hobbies, and whenever girls come to visit me we usually just end up watching tv, listening to music, or going on instant messenger.

i get along well with the women im seeing but i just wish there were a few activities we could do together

any suggestions on something i could take up? i dont care how big or small it is..

im gonna get some juggling balls tomorrow, thats something i could do when girls come to visit, could teach them to do it too

what do you guys do when hanging out with girls? let me know..

Last edited:

DannykDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I love doing and have never met a girl that didn't enjoy it was going to the lake near my university.

I take 2 loaves of bread and a picnic and me and my ex used to go walk by the lake and feed the swans and watch the sunset. She and every other girl loved this.

it's a cheap and extremely romantic date. This works great regardless of whether you've been together for awhile or just started dating

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do something that gets you outside your apartment/dorm. Learn how to skate or roller-blade. Better yet, learn how to dance. There's a time and place for movies, and that's usually after you do something outside your apartment.

milton

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some pictures from trips... good convo subject and subtle dhv... if you must be confined to your apartment

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Action Dates!

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One place that I like to take girls is the zoo. You get off of your rear-end, and there are tons of opportunities for C&F.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
One place that I like to take girls is the zoo.
Women are like monkeys that swing from branch to branch, so she should enjoy that a lot.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
Women are like monkeys that swing from branch to branch, so she should enjoy that a lot.
:crackup:

DJ Noble

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in college, I noticed a lot of the girls from my dorms over at the tennis courts. So when hanging out with a girl, I'd rent a couple of racquets and balls from the dorm and have a little one on one. Girls love tennis. If you're terrible at it, laugh at yourself.. or at her. It shows you have a good sense of humor and allows you to be C&F. On a nice day, it'll get you two out and active. After a while, you both have worked up a sweat. Head back your dorm and tell her to shower and meet you back at your room in 20 mins so you can grab dinner at the dining hall.

Keep it simple, but fun. You'll stand above the guys who just sit around their rooms and watch tv with them.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My new school has on-campus bowling lanes, around 22 or more pool tables, big screen tv's nearby those 2 as well.

I don't have to stay inside, can go on the quad. Take her to the drillfield, lots of pick-up games.

A duck pond on-campus.
Veterinarian College that houses the baby bears, horses, cows, humans dubbed as "cows"
Concerts
Sporting events
Maybe u could take her to stare at the Big Ben?? U r in london correct?
Tennis as Noble mentioned above.
Dancing (on and off campus)
A polygamist compound somewhere down the highway
Hide and seek around the college!....or UNI as you all have repetitiously dubbed it
Take a walk w/her around campus

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah im originally from london but moved a few months ago to a small town... which has a university in it

i hear everyone else complain about the lack of things to do here, and it's true there's absolutely nothing. (theres literally just one nightclub here, and a really poor student union)

im not asking about activities to do outside my room, because i feel like i'd have many more ideas if i lived in London again.

what i need advice on really is things that i can get/buy for my room...

i mean i have 100+ dvd's so we could always watch one of them, but theres not many activities/hobbies i do (even when im on my own)

i just need to get a few things for my room that we can do when we're just hanging out here, cos you cant just talk for hours on end, gotta have something fun to do

i did get some juggling balls yesterday and im getting pretty good at it, but i need a few other ideas

Last edited:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
randalll said:
i did get some juggling balls yesterday and im getting pretty good at it, but i need a few other ideas
You can't be serious. Reread what he said about juggling.

If you have a Wii get Mario Kart and play with them or if you have a 360 pick up Rock Band which should come out in Europe this month. If you have a PS3 you could import the US version of Rock Band since the PS3 is region free. If you don't have any of those systems, what is wrong with you? :p

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, i just have a PC, a pretty good one, but the only decent game i have is counter strike

and girls wouldnt really wanna play that would they

i dont have a tv so i cant get a console

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, girls are not into shooters or most PC games. I don't think there are that many PC games where more than one person can play at a time using the same computer.

There are still lots of good ideas in this thread and in the links given.