Things to do at work!!

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am at work for eight hours three days a week.

Many days I have absolutely nothing to do. Is anybody else in the same situation...how are you passing the time.

And of course I can't just install video games...the screen has to be completely normal if someone walks in my office all of a sudden.

So basically I need a way to pass time at work without getting caught...sounds stupid since they know I have nothing to work on lol

and i just started online sarging to kill time but only so much you can do at a time

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Establish yourself within organization. Become the alpha male. Find some material on how to become alpha male and study it.. You want to be the man around your work place. Not a doutsch that every one uses or that hides in his office, you want to be provider where it counts, never kissing a55, and giving a hand with conditions applied.

Become an unofficial leader.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thx for the advice but im not interested in any social dynamics at work info just some ways to kill time on the comp

artalexakis

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would listen to my mp3 player, draw or read a book. oh or make up lyrics hey its fun.