Things that have worked for me

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been desperately trying to improve myself for over a year now, and here are some things that have worked well for me.
And also note that this is in my high school, and I know the girls here to some extent.

You see a girl you know sitting at a table with friends. (she has to be interested in you at least a little bit) and you walk up from behind her and start massaging her shoulders. Then after 5-10 sec, take her shoulder and start humping it. I got laughs from everyone at the table and it was a great icebreaker with her other friends.

One day the lunch line was almost as big as my penis! So i just went up and cut a girl I knew and sort of wrapped my arm around her lower back. The dude behind me was like "WTF!" And i just said "come on man, my girlfriend here was just savin my spot :)" The girl seemed highly interested after this.
Plus, this could also be a great way to introduce yourself to a new girl that u don't know.

What also works well is putting them in an awkward situation, and they don't know what to do. For example: i was trying to convince this girl that asian people had X-ray vision. So i proved it to her by saying that i could see her underwear, and that it was pink. She said that I was wrong and I said "Prove it" with a huge smirk.

This girl was wearing a shirt under a sweatshirt with a zipper. After a series of events, i was placed right in front of her. Then i saw that the shirt under had something interesting on it and unzipped her sweatshirt. I torn it off as if we were about to have crazy wild sex. Of course she fought back a little, but i knew she was loving it.

... ... ...

you get the point....
keep in mind that these girls were interested in be before doing these things, and i wouldn't do any of this to a stranger.... well maybe except #2.

holy sh1t that was my 200th post.
i guess this post is sort of a celebration for that :)

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really?
well i did stress that i KNEW THESE GIRLS AND THAT THEY ARE INTERESTED IN ME ALREADY... but really?
lol

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
really?
well i did stress that i KNEW THESE GIRLS AND THAT THEY ARE INTERESTED IN ME ALREADY... but really?
lol
Psh, there's no need to yell.

Yes, really. Doesn't matter if I know the guy or not. My boyfriend is the only guy who's allowed to invade my personal space, and quite frankly the idea of him humping my shoulder doesn't exactly get me hot and bothered or make me think, "Wow, what a MAN."

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man if you get good results, who cares lol... you're being a fun/sexual person... just don't overdo it..

tucking fypo

Don Juan
Reaction score
imo, when i read your ****, if i was a girl i woulndt be turned on with that **** o_O

i mean if a guy just starts rubbing my shoulders.... -.-

the lunch line one was pretty good tho

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems okay, but lol, I wouldn't fully trust any advice from Crazy Asian. If you look at his threads he seems to give advice without having any proof of success, no FR's or nothing.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, wow this is a funny thread...

"But I did it to girls I already knew!!"

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
One day the lunch line was almost as big as my penis! So i just went up and cut a girl I knew and sort of wrapped my arm around her lower back.
dont ppl cut lines when ithey're long?? i think you're juss a jerk for cutting a short line :cuss:

:rock:

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
"Then after 5-10 sec, take her shoulder and start humping it."

LMAO

You remind me of the dog on Meet The Fockers...

But anyway, I can't imagine any girl letting me 'hump her shoulder' whilst all of her friends laugh at her... Kind of odd heh :p IMO...
Trying so hard not to type LOL.
ElStud said:
Seems okay, but lol, I wouldn't fully trust any advice from Crazy Asian. If you look at his threads he seems to give advice without having any proof of success, no FR's or nothing.
To be fair an FR isn't solid proof.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but I thought your quotes were ironic and funny so I decided to comment on them.

Crazy Asian said:
I've been desperately trying to improve myself for over a year now
Usually doing anything desperately doesn't help. You should take it bit by bit and grow stronger that way.

Crazy Asian said:
Then after 5-10 sec, take her shoulder and start humping it.
I think that would make you really like an asian idiot desperately trying to get laid. Sure it might be funny, but are they laughing at you or with you...think about it. A crazy asian guy just humping people's shoulders... Not really attractive IMO

Crazy Asian said:
One day the lunch line was almost as big as my penis!
If it is good for you! But I'm guessing no..so I'll just consider this as a humorous statement.
Crazy Asian said:
So i just went up and cut a girl I knew and sort of wrapped my arm around her lower back. The dude behind me was like "WTF!" And i just said "come on man, my girlfriend here was just savin my spot :)" The girl seemed highly interested after this.
Plus, this could also be a great way to introduce yourself to a new girl that u don't know.
Putting an arm around someone is more often done when you know them. If a random person comes up to you and puts her arm around you, that would trigger some alarms in my head such as "wtf?" even if she was hot.

Crazy Asian said:
I've been desperately trying to improve myself for over a year now
Usually doing anything desperately doesn't help. You should take it bit by bit and grow stronger that way.

Crazy Asian said:
Then after 5-10 sec, take her shoulder and start humping it.
I think that would make you really like an asian idiot desperately trying to get laid. Sure it might be funny, but are they laughing at you or with you...think about it. A crazy asian guy just humping people's shoulders... Not really attractive IMO

Crazy Asian said:
One day the lunch line was almost as big as my penis!
If it is good for you! But I'm guessing no..so I'll just consider this a humorous statement.

Crazy Asian said:
This girl was wearing a shirt under a sweatshirt with a zipper.
People tend to wear shirts under sweatshirts :rolleyes:

Crazy Asian said:
keep in mind that these girls were interested in be before doing these things, and i wouldn't do any of this to a stranger.... well maybe except #2.
WRONG

If you are really trying to improve, I respect that. However, if you're not practicing and building your inner character the right way it's useless. So my tip for you is to build your personality/inner game the right way instead of making a fool out of yourself. The way you're going right now, you're just embarrassing the true asian DJs on the board

robstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
WOW! No field reports! You mean... he doesn't need to post on the internet everytime he talks to a girl? Thats a crazy notion...
I guess we're lucky we've got you posting advice, with all your field reports as proof of success... What success was that again?