Things I Have Learned

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, I really enjoyed it.

I wish I knew how to make approaching more fun, like everyone says it should be. For me it's still really stressful. Ah well that's life.

Solid tips, well worth reading. Thanks for sharing your experience.

--I

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Great tips. If everyone follows these rules we would eliminate the AFC in everyone.

Man nice list? I could have never come up with that

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
afterbuzz said:
- The only thing that matters with a woman is now. What she thought of you 10 minutes ago is probably different from what she thinks of you now and what she might think of you 10 minutes from now. So don’t worry about what she thinks of you.

This is the best tip in the list.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
afterbuzz said:
for college kids:
hit a chick (or a group of chicks) with a frisbee or a football or something (not too hard though, cowboy). when you go to retrive it, ask if anyone is hurt. tell them to write their names and numbers down, so you "can pay for their medical bills" or whatever.
AKA as the Stiffler tactic off American Pie 2 :D

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
afterbuzz said:
- The only thing that matters with a woman is now. What she thought of you 10 minutes ago is probably different from what she thinks of you now and what she might think of you 10 minutes from now. So don’t worry about what she thinks of you.

Wow. I guess this is true huh? For some reason or another this never occurred to me. I wish someone would have told me this a long time ago.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deserves a bump!

KingOfTheCastle

Reaction score
afterbuzz said:
Another tip... the smell of Baby Powder has been shown to turn women on.
jean paul gaultier "le male"

I'm giving away the farm on this one, but I've learned so much on here I am proud to do it for everyone.
Its like baby powder with a hint of vanilla and spice.
Its like kryptonite to ALL females.

It's NEVER gotten me anything but "WOW you smell great" or "OMG what the fcuk are you wearing" as they are clinging to me on the way to the bed room.

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
afterbuzz said:
- If you plan to get serious with a woman, there are a few things you should take into account. First, she will turn into her mother. Second, she will turn into her mother.
Bro... i wish i took this advice. the ex's mom was a psycho. Wish I dropped her earlier.