They say I'm "Immature"?

dj_spain

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something about me some girls don't seam to like.
I'm very outgoing and extrovert and always focus on having fun.
Therefore, I laugh often, like to tease people and do unexpected,crazy stuff every now and then.
The party girls seem to be attracted to me, but some other, more intellectual girls say i'm too immature and ****y, and that they prefer more a mature and sophisticated guy that takes care of their "things"`.
I really don't give a f**k about what they think about me, but I was just wondering if I had to change something to improve my "game".

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey u from madrid spain, thats where im from well im from zaragoza.

Como te va por ahi? Haha me equipo es el barcelona vamos primeros en la liga:D

pero bueno me alegro de ke estes en este message board , ya hablaremos.

Oh and thats a bad sign if they say you immature, could mean a lot of different things.

Javelin44

Don Juan
Reaction score
id choose the party girls over the more intellectual ones anyday. if you had to change, id just connect with rapport then do unexpected things, or maybe they just arent interested? i know a lot of girls who would be a lot easier to game if they werent so busy with work/school

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well imaturity is a turn off and there is a difference between being funny and being silly, although people do laugh, thats the differnce between your game and your improved game...

ime not dissin you though, you allready know when your being childish, you just need to learn how to use your own sense of humor in a more addult way, and that only comes though practical experience...

still, you can find loads of ****y&funny examples here on the board or in the bible, practice using some of the material and soon when you find the perfect blend of c&f and your own sense of humour you will not be called imature...that i can give you my word dj spain...

dj_spain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I will continue to be who I am.
It's not that my humour is immature, most people like it.
I guess that some boring people just get jealows when they see you're having a good time.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you DO want to get with the more mature girls, you have to act more mature. Sort of a "know your audience" type of thing. You'd use different techniques to pick up a girl at a nightclub versus picking up a girl at the local diner, correct? So you have to vary your techniques based on the type of girl. (IF you want to try . . . you don't have to.)

Alexi

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually most girls like a guy that is stable with a good thinking head rather than a party type social guy.