They say im "cute", then fcuk another guy?

jon3947

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the opposite problem, im 15 and several people have already asked me who im voting for

Learning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is everyone calling this girl nasty words? She was honost and gave some great advice.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
illmatic1005 said:
And once again the evil b!tch said, "your cute, but no girl wants a cute man, they want a grown sexy strong man, which u arent."
Stuff like that shouldn't discourage you, stuff like that should motivate you to be better. Use all that anger to go to the gym and prove this b1tch wrong. Use your anger to make more productive decisions that will benefit you.

Also you shouldn't LET B1tches disrespect you like that. You need to man up sometimes and say something clever back.

I would have gone with the line:" Yeah I know I am cute because I am all young looking, but in 10 years I will still be cute and you will be an old hag competing with cougars in a bars for guys like me who will ignore your ass and date some CUTE YOUNGER WOMEN"

kingman

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing I did one time a girl called me cute was to remove most of my long hear to super short hear. ( I was to nice on the field that day )

It is easy and works.

sjoasja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude , thats actually some great feedback what the evil B!tch told u..

Now you know what you have to work on man! awesome ..
You lack sexual intent towards the goal.. Ur not expressing ur innerman..
that goes "Aww i wanna **** her" when a hot girl walks by

You have to show intent .. that way they will know your a MAN
that way they will FEEL your a MAN

Good luck mate !