They say im "cute", then fcuk another guy?

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First things first. I have what i guess you would say a baby face. I am almost 19 but i look like im 15 years old. Im not too short, standing at 5'7.

But girls all the time would say..'ohhh hes so cute"..:your so adorable".."i just want to put you in my pocket"..

At first i thought this was a good thing. After all, girls think i am cute right.
Until i met this one girl. A b!tch to be exact. She said i was cute and i smiled. Then she said dont get me wrong, your cute and all, but the kind of cute where i wanna pinch your cheeks not the kind of cute where a girl would want to take you home.

This almost destryoed my confidence. I was wondering why girls would always say im cute, then sleep with another man.

And once again the evil b!tch said, "your cute, but no girl wants a cute man, they want a grown sexy strong man, which u arent."

im feeling pretty low right about now.

Any help?

Koopa

Reaction score
Holy ****, same deal, although I always understood it that way. I'm 25 now, work in corporate finance, in-shape and I still look 16 and dont get any. Well, only get hit on from older women? This blows

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 23 years old and I could still probably walk into a high school during school hours and be told to get to class by some teacher. The worst part is that they would probably think I'm either a freshmen or a sophmore.

So, how do we battle the disease more commonly known as "yungin'facialcomplectionmonia", a word that strikes fear down every young looking man and was totally made up, just now.

As an unqualified scientist whose never studied a science book a day in his life, I think I'm totally qualified to find the cure of this disease and the cure is to make yourself look older. It's a very well known fact that I'm NOT a fashion consultant or someone who knows anything about looks, therefore I think I'm qualified to solve this problem too.

Actually, I'm in the same boat as you, buddy. All I can really tell you about how I solve this problem is that I ignore that it's there. There's not much I can do that I know of, so I just ignore the problem.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get that alot too. I think my face is finally startin to change, I'm 22 and could have passed for 17. I started workin out like 2 years ago though, A muscular frame really helps for looking older. lol it's funny that you mention this, just last week some lady thought I was 25. She wasn't too far off, but I'm used to being called 17 or 18

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... i had the exact opposite.

I was 15 but looked 20. in fact i've been 20 for abuot 7 years now :p

the only thing i could really advise is maybe grow some stubble, get a "mature" hairstyle, act a little less immature (if that's an issue)

What else? Oh scars help. then again i seriously don't advise you to take a knife to your face. Just cuz i was dumb enough to get hit in the face with an ABS pipe and lose part of my right eyebrow doesnt mean you should do it on purpose :p

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
theres fat and ugly guys getting laid and your crying about looking young. man up. who cares what that ***** said.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actionjaxson said:
theres fat and ugly guys getting laid and your crying about looking young. man up. who cares what that ***** said.
That sums things up pretty well.

And it's not even like being called cute is a bad thing. I get called cute a lot. It's a compliment, most likely the girl likes you.

Being called "cute" might not me indicate intense sexual attraction, but it's enough to get your foot in the door.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at the bright side at least they aren't calling you ugly. Anyways your young 19. Give it a couple of years. When I was 19 ppl thought I was 15 or 16 too. I'm 22 now and and most girls think I'm at least 20. Dude when your in your 30s or 40s you will be thankful you look young. I had a friend in high school who was 18 but looked 25. Now hes 22 and looks 40. He got a lot of girls in high school but now he don't get ****. Don't worry in a couple of years you will be 21 and you will look at least 18 and will be able to pull in the 18 year olds at least. Don't grow facial hair, just bulk up. It sucks I know but don't worry in a couple of years you will look fine.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO! Tough luck! XD

I think that you have a girls face. Chicks find that cute, as in cute not sexually attractive, but cute as a friend, someone who they can boss around, and is friendly, etc. That kind of "cute", which sort of translates to non-dominating, or non threathening. Not all bad. So to balance it out, you must develop a backbone and act male! Don't let it fool you, I have a baby face, but I embraced my masculinity, and I'm deffinitly NOT going to act like a ***** like 95% of the guys out there!

You have half of the equation. You're not ugly. It's better to be cute and feminine but with good genes, then it is to be not cute, but masculine, because at least you can raise testosterone, and be cute AND manly!

The othner half is to be MANLY! You got to up your testosterone. Get a strong cheek, a strong jaw, etc. Then girl's will see you as not a threat, but strong and dominant. Hey, you're in SI, are you gonna whine about it, or are you gona hit the gym?

Some guys have the masculine part, but they look threathening. So you're actually in a preety good spot, considering all things. :)

(That's where I was 5 months ago, and that's what I tought to myself).

It would help if you posted a picture of some kind.

BTW, if you're wondering, you can pass this stage so easily it's not even funny. The effect is very charismatic, pook describes it in one of his posts as the "brad pitt effect". Someone who is masculine, but doesn't look like a threat. (Page 81 book of pook).

Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wait till you're 40...they'll think your 25 ;)

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is NOT looking young; in many cases, it can be used as an asset.

What you need to develop is a strong personality and "prize" mentality.

These girls are initially viewing you as harmless because you look young--but, once they talk to you, you should be giving them a bit of cognitive dissonance by acting anything but harmless. Next time a girl says she wants to put you in her pocket, you need to put HER on the spot with a ****y/funny remark:

"Whoa...I barely know you and you're all up on my ****...is that how you learned to flirt with guys?? Tell me something special about yourself before you throw yourself at me."

By developing a confident attitude, you'll go from "cute" to "someone that turns them on."

That girl that said that stuff is a b*itch, pure and simple. Don't let her words get to you--you can be sure she has her own self esteem issues.

If you want to appear older anyway, lifting weights and dressing stylishly is really your best bet. Facial hair won't really work. Be conscious of the size of clothing you wear--baggy clothes that don't conform to your body will make you look like a little kid.

Remember, a girl calling you "cute" is an IOI, but it's up to you to seal the deal, not her.

Best of luck!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roy said:
Just wait till you're 40...they'll think your 25 ;)
and with 40 y/o CASH you'll be banging 18 y/o GASH

and if you happen to run in that girl that said "you're cute but I want somebody old..." you can say

"uh, yea, your OLD, but I want somebody CUTE..."

Mr_Schlong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Illmatic,

first, let me kick your ass! You were a member of this board for 3!! years. And you let your confidence get destroyed by a ***** with one ****ing sentence? Haven't you read anything? Done any inner game work?

You're complaining about your looks, instead of changing anything?
Still listening to what women say? You've posted 200 posts, about what, if you don't have any clue?

You feel pretty low right now? Right! That's what you should! This gives you the drive you need to change yourself, right in the direction that ***** told you! In my eyes this "*****" as you call her could be an angel to you, cause maybe she opened your eyes with her honest, direct analysis of your situation. You could have went to a psychologist, and have paid tenthousands of dollars over years for a tip like that, and they would not have been able to give it to you that direct. These words of that ***** could be pure gold to you, but sadly you still don't understand..

Ok, after all that said, why don't you finally start working on yourself?

Work out to get some muscles and some testosterone. Stop listening to your female friends, instead go find some REAL LIFE Guys, not some freaks on the internet. Get some drive and ambition and goals in your career. Throw those GQ magazines in the trashcan, they are just filled with advertisement to make you look "cute". You see where they lead to?

I which you could take the courage to work on yourself and stop listening to the nice things your (female)friends are telling you just to comfort you. They aren't helping you.

Oh, and by the way: Stop thinking about your fu..ing face. You can't chance it anyway directly. Go get some testosterone by working out, it will make you also look manlier in you face.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Gives Mr_Schlong a (deserved) round of applause* :cheer: That's a interresting way to look at it.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy, stop acting like you know something that they don't.

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being called cut is never a bad thing. Looking younger should never stop you from getting girls. Don't you know pretty boys get girls?

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Groovy, stop acting like you know something that they don't.
WELL GUY, if they know it, how come the question?! :mad: :mad: :mad: