They get nervous...

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, there´s a little thing that prevents me from having success in getting women.

I always seem to do pretty well; eye contact is good, body language is good, they laugh when I accuse them of trying to pick up on me... they even GET NERVOUS!! you see?? It used to be me who always got nervous, but now I´m confident and funny and they get nervous!!

You might think that this is not a bad performance, right?

Well, when I tell them to go out (I don´t ask them... I tell them to go out, but not in an arrogant way) they say YES and don´t appear afterwards or DON´T ANSWER to my sms.

So what the heck is that????

I seem to do it very well, I get numbers so easily, they actually seem to want to give their number!!!! but then they don´t seem to want to go out with me. (I don´t offer dinner, nothing that seems that there´s money involved... just something light).

I´m talking about 18 - 20 years old girls. I think they normally don´t have much experience, so maybe they think it´s too much for them...

Am I right there?

I also think that if I try with 23 - 25 year-old girls maybe I will have some more success. What do you guys think about it???

Thank you for reading me and telling me your opinion!!!

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
I seem to have no trouble with the girls at my college. Many girls are experienced by this time. Maybe you're looking at the wrong places. I would find it harder to pick up girls 23-25 (over 5 years older than me). I think you may be trying a tad bit hard; that's why they are nervous.

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your piece of advice, Runna. Maybe if I maintain my confidence, my body language and if I say just a few funny comments without the ****y part I could get some better results. What do you guys think?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda like after-sex regrets, but this is after-meeting. You didn't make them comfortable enough in the intial pickup, gotta work harder at stage 1 :)

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Kinda like after-sex regrets, but this is after-meeting. You didn't make them comfortable enough in the intial pickup, gotta work harder at stage 1 :)
Ok, so you think that at least in the first interactions I have to be softer, and then introduce the ****y part?

Sorry, I didn´t understand your first sentence :D

I was also thinking that maybe the real strong "****y and funny" is more to be used on very hot women that are hit like 100 times a day and are really tired of the same. I am trying with 6-7-rated girls that are not really that hit... I´m still learning and have no experience, so I don´t want to go for the most difficult ones!!!

Thanks for your advice!!!!