There is this girl in my class, Need a DJ interpretation

zfuture

Reaction score
I'll make it simple.

I like this girl in my class. I am not the most outgoing guy, but I manage to make her laugh out loud a lot of the time and hold decent convos with her. I go with the confident, mysterious, have a sense of humor angle.

There have been a few times where shes dropped hints, at least in my interpretation. For example, during class, we'd talk about how tired we are from lack of sleep the previous night etc. At the end (happened a couple times), she would mention how she "really needs a cup of coffee right now". Or sometimes she would say I am so hungry, I just want to geto ut of here fast and get some food".

Now, everytime she has dropped those "hints" (or it may not be hints so to speak), I would say, "ya i want to get out of here too", or "ya cool, i'll c ya later."

First of all I'm kind of shy, so it takes me some time to open up to a girl. Secondly, I wanted to make her feel as tho I aint too interested in her to play the hard to get angle.

So when this happened, whenever I talked to her, she seemed sad and disinterested in convo. Maybe shes been having a bad week I dunno. This happened for a week. Then the next week, she seems all happy again and is laughing at what I say, even when I don't think it is funny in my opinion.

I've known her for about a month now, and I mostly see her during classes.

I don't know what the deal is. I was making her laugh and **** today, then we talked about some other ****. Then all of a sudden she comes up with "yeah, my boyfriend did that too" or something to that effect.

Then out of nowhere, she says: "He is in (insert university major)"

why the F do I care what program he is in. That was totally unrelated to what was being talked about at that moment.

Sorry for the long rant, just had to get this out. I am still gonna ask her out for something sooner or later.

My interpretation is that she is just letting me know nicely.

AA423

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i hate when girls do crap liek that do, but i dont care if they havea bf or not.

Mez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Borefriend...

Maybe, but don't let that stop you...
You're just flirting right?
There's nothing wrong with that, just keep at it and ignore that she ever mentions her boyfriend.

Besides what attractive girls don't have boyfriends, and if a present relationship had ever stopped a player before then this forum probably wouldn't even be here now.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up some good BF destroyers. Plenty on this forum.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek: ...

In womanise, she's telling you that her "boyfriend" is like you... you are her type. That is, if she even has a bf.

Now, just for the kicks, why don't you.. you know... ask her out, etc?:confused:

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
:eek: ...

In womanise, she's telling you that her "boyfriend" is like you... you are her type. That is, if she even has a bf.

Now, just for the kicks, why don't you.. you know... ask her out, etc?:confused:
My situation is pretty similar to zfuture's, but I wouldn't ask the girl out, as long as she has a boyfriend. I consider that a little bit risky, and it definitely requires some sort of balls doing that.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NoNickname
My situation is pretty similar to zfuture's, but I wouldn't ask the girl out, as long as she has a boyfriend. I consider that a little bit risky, and it definitely requires some sort of balls doing that.
= you've got no balls.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'll tell you what is really going on here. What happened was that she kept hinting that she wanted you to invite her or tell her to go somewhere and you refused to pull the trigger. She most likely felt rejected by your lack of initiative. She figured she was being "direct" enough, and you refused to take her up on it.

If you and I told that to a girl, there is no doubt she would interpret as hitting on her, and if she wasn't interested, she would do the exact thing you did, which was to blow her off and ignore her plea.

She's thinking she hit on you, came on to you, and you didn't respond, so she's feeling rejected, but in order to save face and not seem like you didn't want her, she is behaving in a way where it seems she is doing the rejecting. So, basically, you have very little chance with this one. Your best bet is to sarge other women, and let her know, not directly, that you are dating people too.

I would love to hear some of the women respond to this guy's situation, and confirm, or tell us if its the type of thing that women do when they feel rejected by the guy not takin' their bait.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Convo:
Her: "I really need a coffee right now"
You: "Yeah, me too."

What she REALLY meant:
Her: "I wanna go out with you, ASK ME OUT because I'm a female and I'm too shy to ask you."
You: "Yeah, me too."
Her: "ok i give up"

hense the week of depression

zfuture

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the replies fellow DJS.

The funny thing is today during class, I turned to her and asked "so you have any mroe classes after this". She moved her head up and gave me eye contact very quickly, while giving a slight smile.

Damn, I gotta move in for the kill.

She also keeps on asking me "so you done for the day?" at the end of class. I doubt this means much though, maybe just making conversation.

But I am gonna ask her out to a coffee or study date or w/e. Will update.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Borefriend...

Originally posted by Mez
Maybe, but don't let that stop you...
You're just flirting right?
There's nothing wrong with that, just keep at it and ignore that she ever mentions her boyfriend.

There is if she's got a bf. In my opinion, that's totally disrespectful. If she really wants to go out for coffee with you, she's being disrespectful, too. If she'll do that to her bf, she'll do the same to you if you hook up with her. Do you really want to be with a girl like that?

Don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with a girl with a bf talking to another guy. But flirting and going out some place with that guy is crossing the line in my book.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ditto.. totally disrespectful. Especially when you're trying to get the girl.