There is no True DJ here.

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
As men, becoming too cold is not going to be good for us at all. It removes the whole point of looking for a satisfying relationship. Because no relationship would be satisfying if you become immune to certain feelings or intuitions you once had.

When I feel horny, there is nothing to stop me going to the nearest wh.orehouse and ban.ging everyone in sight. But for some reason I don't do it. Something inside me says no. Your body says it's desirable, but your soul says it's not good for you to so such a thing. So ultimately you refrain from doing it.

Being a DJ doesn't have to mean becoming a cold and calculating robot. If it gets to a point where women have no affect on you at all, what's the point being here? Having emotions doesn't make somebody an AFC.

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Clint Eastwood
I understand what you're saying PeaceDJ. And, in many ways, you're right. This post isn't the best thing for newbies to read without having a few things clarified.

First , You need to read the DJ Bible when you first visit this site. To an AFC, this is a whole new world. With new terms and ideas. Then, that AFC will experience an epiphany, or awakening. He'll see what he's been doing wrong.

Second , the newly recovering AFC will want to post questions in many cases. Some people will be slower to understand all of this and implement it into their lives. They should be going out and actually using this stuff.

Third , that recovering AFC will gradually start to become more of a DJ. Sometimes, he'll slip up. And sometimes, he'll notice that a slip up doesn't hurt him. At this point, he starts to question some things he's learned. That should lead to the fourth stage.

Fourth, and finally , he starts to realize that a lot of this DJ stuff just comes naturally to him. That he's become a better man. He no longer needs to question what he's doing with women. Now, he's giving advice to others. The learning may never stop, but he's reached a level where he can throw away the rules he's learned. Now he has the right mindset. That alone will help him in dealing with the women in his life.
He's right, and I think Oxide got stuck on step 3. The rules are only there for the newbies. Like the "Don't call for three days" rule. Rules like that are used to send the message to the girl that you're confident and you have your own life. You didn't get sprung on her the first moment you saw her(even if you did). you get to the point where you say to yourself, "I am a DJ. I can basically say whatever I want and still get this girl, no matter how good she looks, or how many other guys have stepped to her and got shot down. You become so confident you don't need a bunch of rules to tell you what to do. You are man enough to do for yourself." It's not all about the rules. It's about the mindset.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT I KNOW why i wrote this fvcking post! THANK you clint!

I have been at stage 3 for quite some time, playing with balance of jerk/nice guy, getting rejected and getting phone numbers.

I wasnt quite sure why i wrote this post myself, it seemed kinda wierd to me, but now i know.

I needed a bridge from stage 3 to stage 4. and my mind had been overthinking, so i needed some ideas from fellow DJ's to help me figure out how to get pass stage 3.

I look back and realize that rules i lived by dont mean ****, i can call a girl when i want as long as im confident in myself and self assured in success..

Thanks to everyone for contribution, and good luck with your travels.

Last edited:

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
No people hes alright .

He is teaching you ballance . Ballance is good.

He is telling you that 100% alpha male attitude would be to much sometimes . Remember the warning about being to confident.

Any way , we all know that its the first 3 months in a relationship that you should be hardcore dj.

After that , or in an LTR you have to show some emotion , feeling , and do nice things sometimes if you want it to last but you should never become an AFC . At this point when you do the nice things they wont be afc actions cause they will not be done from desparation. They will be done with confidence and given as tokens of apretiation with a dj attitude and mind set.

Thinker frase : Dont be nice like an AFC , Be nice like a DJ would.

So ballance is important .

Good point my friend .:cool::)

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe you can be "AFC" If you do something it is done for a reason and as long as you are 100% behind your decision then it is not "AFC" it is Don Juan.

Edge, I believe suppressing your tendencies is wrong, for if you hide something then you must be afraid of it right? I believe that if you are always fully confident in your choices then they are truly the choices of a Don Juan. This is how I know I am a DJ...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oops

Wrongly posted... sorry.