There is no sense in dating or relationships in this era

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
correct, I know a couple of girls that I do not believe would cheat on their man at all. I also know a couple of women that would cheat at the drop of a hat (two are really good friends of mine that I go out with).

I love how everyone always uses blanket statements for the entire female population on this website.

How about this, some girls cheat, others won't.

I remember that I would always attract the crazy girls a while ago and could not find anybody that I was really attracted to. I realized that the single denominator in every relationship that I got into was myself. I simply changed the response of my reactions and now I am in a good relationship that is not crazy.

comic_relief
can you elaborate on this last part?

DannykDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys need to get off this whole "women are the reason we can't have nice things" bandwagon.

The women are not the problem, you can find just as many men who are cheaters and liars. The problem isn't the women it's you guys as individuals.

If someone cheats on you it's YOUR fault not theirs. Cheaters are gonna cheat no matter what.
-You chose the person in the first place
-You ignored the red flags and they are always there
-You didn't put her in her place for those behaviors and walk away.
-You chose not to constantly improve yourself so you are clearly better
than the other guy.

If you meet a woman at a club and she is grinding your nuts while she introduces herself then thats a red flag for cheating.

If you enter a long term relationship with a girl you have sex with her withing the first few weeks thats a red flag whether you believe it or not.

If she is still in contact with her ex or flirts with other guys while dating you thats a red flag for a future cheater.

If the womans idea of a good time is going to clubs and bars every weekend and getting completely trashed thats a red flag for a future cheater.

The list goes on and on, but the point is that it's not just the womens fault. Men are just as bad. Go to loveshack and read the countless threads of women who were faithful and their bfs and husbands cheated on them. It works both ways for both men and women.

The problem lies with the individual because as someone already stated you attract the qualities that you to possess. Be honest did you really think the drunk girl you met at a club was "the one"? The individual chose to ignore blatantly bad qualities.

This is where the whole idea of qualifying women came from. Women have been doing it since the beginning of the species and 99% of men still don't do it. They believe it's better to have someone who disrespects them than to have no one at all.

There are plenty of women who would love nothing more than to have a man they could trust and devote themselves to and they would never even think of cheating. She may not be the hot blond 10 of your dreams, but again it's your life and it's always your choice.

Last edited:

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
let me tell one thing that is true Moofahsa

You created this world, with your thoughts and deeds.

Each and everyone of us is responsible, cause we played a part to make the way the world it is now. The no morals the high gas prices, yes everything you and I created it with our fears, our lusts for immoral desires and greed for money. That it why God is mad at sinners Everyday, just by your thoughts you have made people suffer and die, and today people are suffering and dying because of you and me. God will judge you and me and Entire Nations on how we treated the poor, the weak, the children and the elder.

Now what will you do, will you continue on the road to perdition

Or will you change your mind, and your thoughts. To ask God to forgive you in all aspects of your life and to invite the one who gave man the opportunity to be Right with God, the only one Lord Christ Jesus

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DannykDJ said:
You guys need to get off this whole "women are the reason we can't have nice things" bandwagon.

The women are not the problem, you can find just as many men who are cheaters and liars. The problem isn't the women it's you guys as individuals.

If someone cheats on you it's YOUR fault not theirs. Cheaters are gonna cheat no matter what.
-You chose the person in the first place
-You ignored the red flags and they are always there
-You didn't put her in her place for those behaviors and walk away.
-You chose not to constantly improve yourself so you are clearly better
than the other guy.

If you meet a woman at a club and she is grinding your nuts while she introduces herself then thats a red flag for cheating.

If you enter a long term relationship with a girl you have sex with her withing the first few weeks thats a red flag whether you believe it or not.

If she is still in contact with her ex or flirts with other guys while dating you thats a red flag for a future cheater.

If the womans idea of a good time is going to clubs and bars every weekend and getting completely trashed thats a red flag for a future cheater.

The list goes on and on, but the point is that it's not just the womens fault. Men are just as bad. Go to loveshack and read the countless threads of women who were faithful and their bfs and husbands cheated on them. It works both ways for both men and women.

The problem lies with the individual because as someone already stated you attract the qualities that you to possess. Be honest did you really think the drunk girl you met at a club was "the one"? The individual chose to ignore blatantly bad qualities.

This is where the whole idea of qualifying women came from. Women have been doing it since the beginning of the species and 99% of men still don't do it. They believe it's better to have someone who disrespects them than to have no one at all.

There are plenty of women who would love nothing more than to have a man they could trust and devote themselves to and they would never even think of cheating. She may not be the hot blond 10 of your dreams, but again it's your life and it's always your choice.
You have a good poin there Donky....

The way i see it is i am not going to even start looking for LTR until i am 25-26 years old. I my self couldnt be faithful to a girl now that i am 21 because my mind constantly wonders about other women i see on the streets. If i got married now i know i would probobly cheat but if i get merried when i am 28-29 i will have more experience with women and wont care to cheat because i am hoping i will sleep with lot of them by than.

To the topic starter....if you get cought by the show CHEATERS make sure you give credit to this forum :D

DJ Noble

Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I also know a couple of women that would cheat at the drop of a hat (two are really good friends of mine that I go out with).

comic_relief
Ahh those good ol Millersville women... they're like nuns compared to the many WCU slags I've been involved with over the years. :crackup: