there is hope after all .....

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this black dude, nothing special to him. NOt great looking about as good as me. NOt dressed especially great. Kinda average hieght. Looks kinda dumB NOTHING special..Had a hat on ( perhaps bald ?)

BUt he has this hot white chick with him as his girlfriend in the line at deli.

THat today gave me motivation to just out there and act like you are a king really confident and be a man -- basically go out there shooting. that there are 'cases' of success out there and I am not fighting a battle marked for loss. Perhaps all I need to do is try more and be more confidently

my hair sucks big time, I m Indian , could be better looking, beer belly...so I've got couple strikes against me -- I Do get attention when I wear my hat ...but when I take it off -- attention drops alot...

and It gave me hope that there could be success at the end of the tunnel if I Just stick with it and learn and practice and keep improving -- one day we might get what you want and be REALLY happy....

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying you'd be happy with some hot white chick? Jeez...get a life.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your lazy ass in shape and shave your head. If you aren't feeling happy, working out is known as one of the best confidence boosters.

Chicks do NOT dig a beer belly. Let your muscles take the attention off of your unpleasant hair.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
So you're saying you'd be happy with some hot white chick? Jeez...get a life.

I would be happy that I succeeded in my mission; this mission . If I learned/mastered the skills that I could use for the rest of my life.

I will never get back the model looks I had when I was 18, but I will be able to never be lonely on a friday night, and I will always have a booty to call when I want ...

white chicks are a little tougher to game because they're in high demand everyone wants them