There are two types of DJs

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it is that there are two types of DJs:

Type A DJ - Strong and silent type.

Type B DJ - Charismatic and funny.

Both are good types. I just feel that most DJs fall into either one of them. You cannot be both charismatic and silent; they are polar opposites. However men have seen success from both.

This is just a reminder for those that read Pook's post (which lately he seems to be a Type A DJ) or someone's post and disagree with him.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm type AB

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
es_mer8,
I think you have contributed some good tips and such, but I believe you can't separate ALL DJ's into two groups. We are each unique and very different individuals. And what the hell is a DJ anyways? It could mean something completely different to 18 year old kid in Miami vs. a 40 year old man who just found this site after a grueling divorce and is enjoying the single life. Each of us have different personalities, and it is a lot wider range than your strong and silent vs. charismatic and funny example. All of us bring new experiences and perpectives on life that form are attitude on ourselves, but we get to pick and choose what we think is good info and what is crap.
- If I had to pick which one, I would be a type AB because I'm both sometimes.
JW

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you have contributed some good tips and such, but I believe you can't separate ALL DJ's into two groups
Yes you can. There is no such thing as a silent and charismatic person. There is no inbetween aspects of it. Type A is someone like James Bond. Type B is someone like Van Wilder.

I knew people would try to say that they are type AB or C (C being basically AB) but more often than not, DJs fall into these two categories.

Plus aren't there always exceptions to the rules? I'm sure there are type AB but 99% fall into either one. Pook from his posts is Type A. These speed seductionists are definitely Type B.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I belive you cant group us like that as well.
Sometimes I feel like being "type A" and sometimes "type B"
Its not: ALWAYS A or B.
I also belive, you cant be both types at the same time, but you can be both in the same night.

Ex: Van Wilder is ALWAYS loud, charismatic etc...
I dont know anyone like this...its just not normal to be constantly like this.

Hope that makes sense!

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I somewhat agree that it's difficult to be just one type. There are some people who have a side of them that comes out only in the company of certain personalities.

For example, I'm usually a type A most of the time. However, I quickly convert to type B when I'm around outgoing girls who are easy to talk to, because the chemistry between you allow for this type of personality to come out.

However, usually around girls who are less talkative I tend to be a little more type A, probably because they are not as easy to get to know, and you can't bounce things off them as easily. Usually the only time I'd even keep spending more time with these girls is because they're super hot. That's the only way I'll give them a 2nd chance to make a 1st impression.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by es_mer8
Yes you can. There is no such thing as a silent and charismatic person. There is no inbetween aspects of it. Type A is someone like James Bond. Type B is someone like Van Wilder.
You have the amazing ability to make a point, then disprove yourself all in the same breath. Bond is accepted as Charismatic, but you also say he is "type A silent" which means a he is "silent and charismatic." Therefore your statement that a silent and charismatic person cannot exist is show to be wrong by your own admission. Q.E.D.

Last edited:

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is retarded...

Iv4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Type A

I'm definaty a type A but I guess you mean what sort people usually are.

I like SS a lot(though trying to go without it) though.