THe Wussy's Guide on Women: Lesson 1

Bladerunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
Missed a point you say? What you said is basically same as what I said.
Retrospectively, yeah, we pretty much said the same thing. :)

Was mainly irked at the infighting going on. :mad:

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alkaline hero said:
Spotaneity, that's what life's about, I mean theres plenty of loser jerk-offs putting themselves out there so why cant a great guy like yourself do it? Dont be an outcome dependent ***** and take small steps towards your goal every single day.
Hey, I've heard that phrase "putting yourself out there" a LOT but I still don't really know what it means. Can you elaborate on what that means, exactly? Also, do you have any advice on what we could do to take small steps towards a goal? I've done the boot camp but still can't approach and get very uncomfortable when there's attractive girls that I don't know present.

Btw, never mind the haters, man. What you said was true. Some guys here would like to believe that women are attracted to looks as much as we are but don't understand that their methods of selecting a mate are MUCH more profound. And one of the guys arguing with you is a virgin that thinks he can't get chicks because he's Asian. :crackup:

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, but not in every case do you accept. I have lots of work to do, and I created another post here tonight about my struggles sometimes making transitions into intimacy without letting nerves get the best of me.

But even this being said -- I have had cases of cute sexy girls wanting to bang me -- and I turned them away.

It's not because my **** wasn't interested. Or that my subconscious mind didn't know what pleasure feels like. But it was more so either who that person was internally (ie, shallow *****), or, somehow her mind just isn't pulling at me -- ie, she loses my interest, or seems to be slightly off and is just going to cause me trouble.

So there are times when I've held the power about sex, yes or no, and I chose no.

I liked this the best.
alkaline hero said:
Spotaneity, that's what life's about, I mean theres plenty of loser jerk-offs putting themselves out there so why cant a great guy like yourself do it? Dont be an outcome dependent ***** and take small steps towards your goal every single day.