THe Wussy's Guide on Women: Lesson 1

alkaline hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
GIRLS are so much more advanced when it comes to seduction. They're the ones who actually have all the power because most men have to initiate the seduction. We're the ones to go on the hunt. While women on the other hand are the gate keepers of letting you in or out at every step. They're the landlords of love and if you cant show your worthiness you're out of their deal. Its kind of pathetic that we have read **** articles like, "why not just be yourself". This is telling me to throw out every aspect of my personality and piss it away because women wont like the real me? It blows me away how much POWER women hold and how PATHETIC it is for men to keep filling up their ego's. I think I'd rather fill up a tank of karosene and burn down every self destructive day I had because I was too worried about how I "messed things up" with some girl.
Does everyone at this point see why this is just a GAME and not take yourself or girls so damn serious?
These articles are amazing for simple techniques, guidance, support etc but they're just theories. One can't expect to obtain results from reading theories, its about going out and trying things on your own. I mean for God's sake your just trying to get laide right? That sounds so damn simple so why do guys try to over analyze every stupid G.D. text message, conversation, or body movement a girl makes? "Oh she smiled at me but not quite enough teeth were showing, she wasnt that happy to see me...she must not like me" How many times have you heard something like this...how weak!

If you think she's playing mind games for any reason...then Im sorry but its too late fo you so...

Learn to move on, its for the best. Isn't it an awful feeling when your emotionally dependent on a women? Kind of pathetic when you get the wind knocked out of you when that "special one" rejects you or didnt answer your call. Or how about when your day gets ruined when some girl you like didnt show up to class/work/date where ever. Aw, what a bummer. Most men need to stop being such filthy, disgusting love leeches and go about their own day. In all honesty what kind of a guy has nothing else to do besides worry why they suck with girls? HUGE, waste of time! If your wasting your time worrying why you suck with girls you might as well claim that you suck at life because your not doing anything productive at the moment. Sign up at the gym, sport, a class; buy some new clothes, build your resume up, start a band, a blog, learn to cook, play video games, learn a new hobby-just about anything is better being some dumb piece that stays home and worries about some stupid girl.

Some things will never change. Unfortunately if you do want some fine tail your going to have to take a stand and put yourself out there. Men will always be the hunters and the women will ultimately decide whehter your in with them. But who cares? Spotaneity, that's what life's about, I mean theres plenty of loser jerk-offs putting themselves out there so why cant a great guy like yourself do it? Dont be an outcome dependent ***** and take small steps towards your goal every single day.

Now for my final act, the reason why I wrote this rant today. I was so inspired on how F**** up women really are...mmhmm(clears throat)
( cracks knuckles)

Girl texts me (from a previous hook up a few months ago)

Girl: Hey Im at Urban's; want to join me?
ME: Hey weird, I was there yesterday and I was going to go there to return something but since your there...inserted smily face
Girl: Your seriously a **** to me.
ME: Watch your filthy mouth, you wont be so big when you see me tomorrow (we go to the same school)
Girl: Ew, I wont be there then
Me: Then Seriously, stop texting me
Girl: I hate You, Your seriously obnoxious
Me: (I didnt respond)
1-2 hours later....
Girl: Your obnoxious. I just thought I should burn you again.
me: hah, cute. You thought you burned me
15 minutes later...
Girl: Let's skip class and drink in honor of cinco de mayo!
me: didnt respond

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? Whats up with the overly harsh texts? Here you are implying to stop playing games and and shyt, yet that whole convo with that girl was all childish games.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the most hysterical text conversation I have ever seen. I will agree with the above poster though. Why **** with her like that?

alkaline hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys seriously stupid, like no disrespect but what I texted was the PURE, UGLY and RAW TRUTH. Thats what I really felt and if I had told her any different then I would be playing with her head. She wont stop texting me today on how much she wants to ditch class with me.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their more advanced than most guys.... they ain got **** on me, fact!

(I'm in a boastful mood)

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls more advanced in seduncion than men? than why they are the ones being cheated on, beated on and pissed on?
Come on, i just got a bj from a hb 7 that thinks the world is full of bunnies and rainbowns and still cheat on their boyfriend [ looks more than a girl than a men to me that poor escuse for a man lol.].

alkaline hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
How does being cheated, beated and "pissed" on relate to seduction? That sounds retardly violent. And girls are WAY more powerful when it comes to seducing men, were the ones going up to them; trying to dance, talk, bull**** with them. They hold the power whether your going to get lucky or not. Are men going to deny this. She let YOU get a bj, she could of easily not have done anything for you. Guys wished more women would go up to them, talk to them and take advantage of them haha. If they like you though, it will be pretty damn easy.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
alkaline hero said:
How does being cheated, beated and "pissed" on relate to seduction? That sounds retardly violent. And girls are WAY more powerful when it comes to seducing men, were the ones going up to them; trying to dance, talk, bull**** with them. They hold the power whether your going to get lucky or not. Are men going to deny this. She let YOU get a bj, she could of easily not have done anything for you. Guys wished more women would go up to them, talk to them and take advantage of them haha. If they like you though, it will be pretty damn easy.
Ok if you didnt understand...
Seduction

I didnt do anything for her... what kind of POWER did she got over me?

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right about one thing. Too many people give too much dam about women and they get emotionally dependent. I know it is best for you, her and your sexual attractiveness to learn not to give a dam, but what can we do... the mind is not controllable so this fool goes nervous when you see that hot chick.

It is a BS truth... girls love you more when you treat them like shyt then when you truly like them. It really stunned me yrs ago when I learned that, and I kinda am disgusted how stupid women are. I mean if you think a dude is cool (no homo) you be cool and friendly to him to hang out with that fool. With bytches, they can't take you sincerely if you truly like them. Fvck it bytches deserve mistreatment if they are so stupid. Good thread.

alkaline hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I should of concluded something that since us guys "have to" go through all this head game, not be ourselves, seduction BS and cant see us for the amazing guys we know we all are then they deserve the mistreatment in the end. So Ultimately no matter what path you choose, the flirtiness, the ****y guy, the nice guy, whatever- They still hold the power to allow you to hook up with them. You ultimately have to get on their good side...the goodside of their bed So
TREAT GIRLS LIKE DIRT AND THEYLL STICK TO YOU LIKE MUD

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
You're right about one thing. Too many people give too much dam about women and they get emotionally dependent.
Afcs give power, jerks like me take power, a real Don Juan share it because its not a rarety its something that he got too much he can give it free.

alkaline hero you still giving power to women.

alkaline hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
GetOveIt I think were talking about 2 different things. Regardless of how you view power when it comes to seduction a women is subconcsiouly making a choice whether to hookup with someone or not. Seduction isnt some kind of magical spell, it is what it is and the girl still DECIDES whether its a YES or a NO. That's still in THEIR power. (which is what Im talking about) I dont care if your the best seducer in the world, not every women youll encounter will give you the "OKAY"; and for someone to claim that then thats plain BS.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
alkaline hero said:
GetOveIt I think were talking about 2 different things. Regardless of how you view power when it comes to seduction a women is subconcsiouly making a choice whether to hookup with someone or not. Seduction isnt some kind of magical spell, it is what it is and the girl still DECIDES whether its a YES or a NO. That's still in THEIR power. (which is what Im talking about) I dont care if your the best seducer in the world, not every women youll encounter will give you the "OKAY"; and for someone to claim that then thats plain BS.
Rejection is a wonderfull thing, it will save you plenty of time with THAT girl.

alkaline hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
GetOveIT jesus your a little annoying dude dont take this the wrong way but
You must be the biggest dumb piece of S*** ive ever read posts on. And I would of agreed with you but the girls I date and encounter are extra pretty and willing to bet way better than anything you could get. NOT to mention that I live w/ my girlfriend a HB, successful, girl but a PAIN in the ASS. See I even live with a beautiful women but from your tone you msut still live with mommy & daddy.
Rejection is a wonderful thing huh? Then how come this Dumb HB wont stop texting me to go get drinks tomorrow for cinco de mayo & just a reminder she was a hook up from a month ago.
nothing personal but seriously stop ranting about me, you dont even know me.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkaline hero, I agree with you on the fact that men care too much about women and that we get emotionally dependent unfortunately (like if she doesn't text back, some men will feel bad or some shyt). You're absolutely right about the aspect that women shouldn't be a focus or center of any men's life. We are men and we are fvcking kings of this world.

But I agree with GetOverIt on the issues of power. You are right. Men has to go up to women. We have to start seduction b/c women will never start it. So you're partly right that she can choose to hook up or not. So you can see that she has the power. But then what makes one chump and what makes a Don Juan? I think that Don Juans approach girls (You call it hunt) like everyone does, but unlike chumps or regular people, they MAKE women choose them b/c they are irresistible. That's what makes a Don Juan and chumps, AFCs. Don Juans know they can MAKE the women hook up with them. So our job is to learn, practice, and acquire same capabilities to jump into the high-end demand market of players and Don Juans. I agree with GetOverIt in the end.

alkaline hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait what? I might be looking at this in a more abstract way because we're all saying the same thing. Seduction is a huge part of the game but no matter what how much of a great seducer you are, DOES A WOMEN CHOOSE to hook up with you, YES or NO? If YEs then She holds a power, a power to allow you to enter. if No she holds a power, a power to reject you. Either Way MEN SHOULDNT BE EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO THE OUTCOME of the situation. Guys shouldnt care whether a girl brushes them off, or w/e b.c your just trying to get some.THATS ALL IM SAYING. My last comment on this.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alkaline hero said:
Wait what? I might be looking at this in a more abstract way because we're all saying the same thing. Seduction is a huge part of the game but no matter what how much of a great seducer you are, DOES A WOMEN CHOOSE to hook up with you, YES or NO? If YEs then She holds a power, a power to allow you to enter. if No she holds a power, a power to reject you. Either Way MEN SHOULDNT BE EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO THE OUTCOME of the situation. Guys shouldnt care whether a girl brushes them off, or w/e b.c your just trying to get some.THATS ALL IM SAYING. My last comment on this.
In that aspect, look at it in vice-versa aspect:

You have choice to either approach her or NOT. If you CHOOSE not to approach her, then she never gets to see how great you're. So you have the power.

You have choice to insert your c0ck in this ho, but if you CHOOSE not to, then she doesn't get it, so power is in you. I guess we can imply rules of relativity here.

Bladerunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyone has missed the point here. In philosophical terms, everyone ultimately has free will. However, I present the following scenario:

You're hanging out on the beach and a retired successful businessman comes up to you and says "Hi, I've decided to essentially give away all the material wealth I've acquired to strangers. How would you like to buy my luxury yacht for $1 cash, no strings attached?"

I mean sure you can turn him down, but really? Of course you're going to buy the damn yacht for a buck. It's an offer you can't resist.

And THAT is what DJ's strive to be. The offer a girl can't resist. She could, but chances are she's going to take it.

Also, lay off the ad hominem attacks. Everyone. It's unbecoming of DJ's and this forum is built on the exploration and discussion of people's ideas, not attacking the posters' character and intellect.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Missed a point you say? What you said is basically same as what I said.