The worst Pickup lines

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao this stuff is funny I like the FBI pickup line.
I agree some pick up lines would work better if used at the right time. Going up to some girl and saying I see a mirror in your pants to a girl who hasn't really be looking at you is a good way to get rejected. Saying that to a girl who you know been digging you won't hurt.

VoiceofReason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tyron

ouh, I read other posts: "I'm an undercover agent for the F.B.I. and my mission is to get all the phone numbers I can. Can I have yours?". Now this has a lot of potential. Sorry mate, i just have to borrow this :p [/B]

If you dare...go for it.

Don't say the voice didn't warn you...

For the best of the worst, go to linesthataregood.com

You'll be a better person when you're done.

Warrior Princess

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey, I know this sounds sudden why don't you come home with me and I'll show you my dark basement?"

That's some scary sh*t! :eek: I'm not worried about being raped but the guy would seem to me like a cannibal or something. Time to sharpen my knife...

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
To a girl who's being a total b1tch:

"What's wrong, did you put the adhesive side up by mistake?"

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Are you good at calculus, because I was wondering if you could help me with my natural log."

....the only girl I can think of who would even understand this one is probably a girl you don't want to date anyway. Making it the worst pick up line ever.

"nice outfit, it'll look even better balled up next to my bed in the morning."

and

"I didn't know angels flew this low to the ground"

also rank up there in poor taste as well.

Last edited:

blackbirdbeatle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was the cheesiest and also the funniest pickup line I have ever seen(Only becuase it was the only one that worked although others would as well when delivered in a funny or deadpan way).

A rather skinny guy walked up to two beatuiful girls in the food court and asked them:

Guy: Hey ladies do you have your tickets yet?

them: Um...no. To what?

Guy: The gun show.

Then he starts flexing his arms. I can't describe the way he delivered it but it was funny as hell. Not an ounce of ****iness yet so funny(It was delivered in a deadpan way with a look of concentration when he was flexing, kind of like that Doug guy on 50 first dates mixed with those SNL guys that have that pump you up skit). I've heard of this line before but this is about the only way I can think of that would make delivery effective. It got him a seat and I guess he used his skills to get their numbers as they gave them to him and punched them on his phone.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
"Are you good at calculus, because I was wondering if you could help me with my natural log."
If you want a good calculus-based pickup line (and who wouldn't?) try this one out:
"What's your derivative, baby, because I'd love to be tangent to your curves!"

Although I'm not sure what you mean by "....the only girl I can think of who would even understand this one is probably a girl you don't want to date anyway. Making it the worst pick up line ever." One of the hottest girls I've ever been with I met through the calculus study group I started. Yes, hot girls can be smart, too.

Un-Aru

Don Juan
Reaction score
On of my mates used this one and it actually worked:

"Grab your handbag b*tch, you just scored"

Couldn't believe my f*ckn ears!

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh the horror. The horror!

Wow...talk about bad. Some of these are serious whoppers.

I feel sorry for the fellow who actually uses any of these.

Funny thing is, I don't think I've ever considered using, or given much thought to "pick-up lines," even before I found this site. Does this put me in the minority?

Ben

lets_do_this

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blackdragon5095
I though we have a little fun and since everyone here SHOULD KNOW WHAT A BAD PICK UP LINE IS OR BAD APPORACH IS we can help the newbies know what bad pickup lines are.

1. You look like my next girlfriend
2. Whats your phone number ( this is the first thing he says to a girl )

Remember all these bad pick up lines will end him in the rejection zone. AND IF YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT A BAD PICKUP LINE IS THEN DON"T POST AT ALL THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING !!!!!!!!
Thank you

:cool:
somehow asking "Whats your phone number" oftentimes work... worked for me. jus pharase is a lil, "hey, can i have your #?"

"Whats your phone number" is too sudden. just imo.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
One of the hottest girls I've ever been with I met through the calculus study group I started. Yes, hot girls can be smart, too.
There isn't a whole lot of studying going on in Las Vegas besides anatomy my friend:D

I'm your professor and other then "The stripper mith" the bulk of the hot girls out here don't actually go to college.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried the 'would you fvck jesus' opener on a woman one night and got hit witha 'thats the worst pickup-line i have ever heard'.

If i had actually been trying to pick her up that would have hurt, so just a heads up to whoever's thinking about trying that opener.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warrior Princess
"Hey, I know this sounds sudden why don't you come home with me and I'll show you my dark basement?"

That's some scary sh*t! :eek: I'm not worried about being raped but the guy would seem to me like a cannibal or something. Time to sharpen my knife...
Why aren't you worried about getting raped? Do you conscent to every taker or something?

You could start a add campaign: "Stop rape. Conscent!"

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey babe, do you know that my bedroom is soundproof?"

"What do you say we go back to my place and do some math? Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and multiply!"
^
super gay

"How would you like your eggs for breakfast: scrambled, boiled or fertilized?"

"If you've lost your virginity, can I have the box it came in?"

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once said to a lass (for a laugh):

ME: Is it hot in here, or is it just you.

Then, This giant 6ft loser guy i know turns around and says

"No its just me"

:D