The winner is the one who gets the women pregnant...

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think about it...we have brains and we think and try to make logical decisions.

Sure, a guy who slept with 1000 women is a pimp, they are sexually attracted to him, he is masculine, good looking and etc etc...but he is MORE than likely to use a condom and its not likely those women will have babies from someone who is with them short-term. If they were basing their decisions PURELY on instructs - then they would get pregnant. THEN, that guy would be a WINNER, but he is not.

Then you have virgin AFC who gets married to the first women he has sex with, and has 6 children! He is the WINNER because his genetics was passed on.

Yes, there are women who are married to one man and have children from another, but not enough to make a big difference. I saw percentage stats and it showed that only ABSOLUTE AFCs have wives who cheat to get pregnant. Its like 5-6% or so.

Yes, women do marry real mucho men and have their babies, but not as much.

So, generally, its not how much women love you, want you, not how many you slept with, but how many children you have that makes you the dominant male.

All this is because we have BRAINS.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? Are you high because I didn't get any of that.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you're the loser because you're stuck paying child support, while holding down 2 jobs to support the needs of your kids and the babies momma, who lured your sorry ass into her trap.

Don't think laterally buddy, it's not your style.

N.B - Give a reference to these so called stats.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow definetely one of the stupidest post I've ever read. :kick:

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't see anything wrong with the post.

I like the idea of nutting inside a woman without worrying about a condom.

Children are just a side-effect

:D

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're an FUKING IDIOT i wish i could tell you to your face.

so if i go fuk 3 drunk *****hhes and make them pregnant them they find out 3 months later and its too late. so im stuck with a baby and im sitll in high school.. im a winner? my last school, a girl got pregnant and decieded to have the baby, shes 16, grade 10... the father? was her bf.. still are.. but she had to get home schooled for 9 months.... and the guy? hes struggling... school and work.. and support..

dude u signed up a less than two months ago stfu u dont have the right to make a tip

PJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
The original post has a lot of merit, such as the entire weight of evolutionary biology behind it.

The people who are giving the knee-jerk reactions bring up the consequences to the dad; but in theory, the guy who has lots of babies and has no consequences, is the winner. This scenario could be from a player in the clubs who has one night stands with no condoms in a foreign country.

The ethical problems of this are great, but nonetheless, there is an interesting point here.

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's 100% right. You all are forgetting the purpose behind having sex. It's not to make you feel nice for a few seconds but to make babies. The more kids you have the better - let's say a war comes and your kid dies - your DNA was effectively wiped out - your life had absolutely no meaning in the long run.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
arlanda said:
He's 100% right. You all are forgetting the purpose behind having sex. It's not to make you feel nice for a few seconds but to make babies. The more kids you have the better - let's say a war comes and your kid dies - your DNA was effectively wiped out - your life had absolutely no meaning in the long run.
If that were true, then there would be no such thing as casual sex, no such thing as condoms, no such things as any contraceptive. Fact is, people use sex as a recreational activity.

Having a child carry on DNA doesn't change the fact that the parent lived life originally. If I died tomorrow, everything I did wouldn't suddenly be stricken from life's records would it?

Life's meaning is to live it, creating offspring is just one factor of life, otherwise we wouldn't do anything else in life other than have sex right?

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
smackahoe said:
you are a ****ing moron. Our world is overpopulated because of imbusuls like you. No wander europe is so f ucking jam packed. We need a bubonic plague to break out or something. I need some fu cking room to stretch out damnit
If we lived 1000 years ago I would ****ing kill you and **** your mom, sister, cousin and of course your gf (if such weakling as you would have any, which I seriously doubt) and make them all pregnant.

Live your life while you still can :)

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
Having a child carry on DNA doesn't change the fact that the parent lived life originally. If I died tomorrow, everything I did wouldn't suddenly be stricken from life's records would it?

Life's meaning is to live it, creating offspring is just one factor of life, otherwise we wouldn't do anything else in life other than have sex right?
Sure, but the point original poster wanted to stress is that all the guys who are successful with women usually settle and have kids quite late in their lifes while some AFC is happy to be married at age of 20 and they immediately "seal the deal" with 3 kids.

You need to look at these kids as a competition for your kids and even for you. One of these little AFC suckers may get your job after he graduates.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
You might as well be a bull who gets jerked off into a tube if success to you means passing on your genes.

That's evolutionary success but man has evolved beyond that, mr pseudo-intellectual.
Plus procreation takes little skill. Every living creature does it, hopefully man has other talents to differentiate and establish himself.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
arlanda said:
He's 100% right. You all are forgetting the purpose behind having sex. It's not to make you feel nice for a few seconds but to make babies...
I don't know... Maybe you should try doing it for longer than just a few seconds... :D

Sorry, I couldn't help myself....:p

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
its only good to get a girl pregnant after being married to her for a few years

ALL other types of pregnancies, you are a ****ing LOSER and your life will SUCK

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
So, generally, its not how much women love you, want you, not how many you slept with, but how many children you have that makes you the dominant male.

You might as well be a bull who gets jerked off into a tube if success to you means passing on your genes.

That's evolutionary success but man has evolved beyond that, mr pseudo-intellectual.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey the original poster brings up an intersting idea. Not once in his post did he mention that the kids r wanted. That getting a girl pregnant when ur 16 yrs old or soemthing makes u a winner in life or is a positive thing. What i think hes tryin to say is that evolotion wise that guy's the winner. We all are programmed to like women cuz the evolotionary reason behind it is protection of our species - reproducing. He who plants his seed has won. Biologically speaking. I think thats all hes tryin to say. i hope so lol

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik is the winner.

The human race is the loser . . .

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta, your remarks are not helpful.

He signed up a few months ago. Big frickin woop. You're 16, and like your sig says, age does not matter.

Neither should his membership status to the Sosuave forums. We are all equals here. Smarten up.