The Way It REALLY Is

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
michaelhctam said:
Wow, I have never encountered such awkward use of pseudo-intellectualism, I use large sized words so my message rises above the rest.

So your message RISES above the rest? okie dokie...whatever you say.

I am here to enjoy a well established and well-organised community of fellow men that want to pursue the betterment of their social, economic and health lifestyles. I am here because I belong here, and me and my brothers on this internet forum all have the same goals of life-fufillment, determination and ambition to be the best.

Yada, yada, blah blah. You sound like a woman now:crackup: How am I stopping you from all that? Sheesh!

Why don't you go and do 100 things, k? Watch the movie whilst making your hubby a large sandwich and whilst your at it- give him a BJ.

:whistle:
You know you're making me laugh don't you?

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Hey, if it makes you feel better about your life to say that, I don't mind. I've met a few people on LS in person and they can tell you. Research some of my posts on there. I really don't mind.

What reason would I have to lie to a bunch of strangers? I'm completely being myself and I've been honest about what I've divulged about myself.

Believe it or don't. Fine with me either way.

I love my husband and he loves me. He would never whine like some on here.

He's a good man. A strong man. I hope some of you can get to that place one day yourselves. And I don't mean that way in any sarcastic way...I mean it.
Basically what she is saying is:

"HA HA, I am in a commited relationship with my husband and you loser weirdo strangers over the internet are still complaining about one night stands! HA HAA, I am sooo valued and soooooo wanted by my man, LOOLL, I am sooo much better than you! I am beautiful and elegant and soooo amazing, my husband is such a hunk you can never have me, TEE HEE"

Basically she is trying to validate herself in front of us or to impress us or something.

What movie last's for more than 5 hours?

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you've made your case Touche. There's material enough in this thread to spend the next 10 years giggling about us with your gals on your board.

With all respect Touche, we went over there with good intentions, while you come here with bad intentions. Perhaps we don't see eye to eye on many issues, but I've always given your members respect, even in disagreement(oh theres been plenty of that).

As the old saying goes, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and while you may not have liked what you were hearing from us over there, its up to you to decide whether to be vehement about something that is foreign to you, or to show it respect.

I'll leave that decision up to you, Touche.

Status
Not open for further replies.