The Way It REALLY Is

Status
Not open for further replies.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
But for the rest, consider it. You can gain a lot...WAY more than you're getting here. Seriously. And I'll be one of the first to welcome you. :)
If you don't like Interceptor you sure as hell aren't going to like me.

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Nobody, thou doth protest too much. You're life sounds pretty pathetic since you have a BORING job that you loathe going back to...SUCKER! Anyway, go on LS but you'll be banned after one post just like the rest of the losers who tried it. And they seemed a teeny bit smarter than you seem to be...I mean at least they can READ.

Don't worry. I'll be signing up on LoveCrap, and so will my 20 friends. Have a nice day :D

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
You forgot to call us little boys!
Why would I do that?

Oh and I laughed at your comment earlier but neglected to acknowledge it. At least someone around here has a sense of humor!

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Touche, I didnt know I hit your nerve that strongly. And I wasnt aware that you were hurt so badly in the past.
There;s an old Chinese proverb:

"He who does not trust, will not be trusted."

The only pain you are causing is to yourself.

Because you are here , neglecting your husband and child in favor of your ego rantings and ravings Seeking to hurt others. What kind of example will you set for your children?

I hope they dont grow up so afraid of the world as you are.

It really does seem too bad that you are so far gone that you can't even see me clearly. Blinded by your anger and seeking revenge.
"Laughing'?

It's actually quite disturbing.

I have never in my entire life been called phony. And dont intend to live up to your expectations.

that you and Iqqi are unable to recognize sensitivity to another's circumstances speaks volumes on the ability for you to be nurturing and emotionally avalialble and resourceful.
That you are so out of touch with humanity to actually attempt to ridcule me is farcical, and ironic.

Honey, if you were to reread your post you would see EXACTLY what I see..
...a terrified little girl lashing out at the big bad man who hurt her and took her innoncence away.

You call me a phony?

Little girl, look in your mirror.....

I read you and Iqqi like open books since Day One.

Good night, Princess

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
If you don't like Interceptor you sure as hell aren't going to like me.
First of all, why would you say that? Secondly, why do you even care whether I do or don't.

You have been pretty reasonable...not that he wasn't but look at how he starts off the post. THOSE were his true feelings I believe. His true self came out there and then he switched tones with the whole philosophical "I come in peace" nonsense and how we've all been hurt etc. Not buyin' it.

See, it's too bad you don't see that. I don't even know the guy and can tell he's full of it right off the bat. You guys need to hone your BS barometers better...maybe then you won't be effed over by "chicks" as you call them.

Even in my 20's I was rarely fooled. It's pathetic the way some of the girls on LS come on there after being fooled time after time after time after time. And they won't listen to anything. Victim mentality. I hate to see that happen to anyone.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Ok, this all made me laugh. I don't know anything about Kathy (WTF?) or Mature Forums or Genearl Forums. Don't know, don't care. I just picked a place to post and that's that.

I don't care if you don't think I'm mature. Why would I care? I don't care if you look or don't look at my pic and I don't care if you figured out I was a woman...so what? Want a gold star or something...ok here's your estrella now you can run along too. Adios!
You care. That's why your original post consisted of 3 pages (and roughly 1,200 words).

Nobody, thou doth protest too much. You're life sounds pretty pathetic since you have a BORING job that you loathe going back to...SUCKER!
My job is FAR from being boring. I actually make quite a bit of $$$ too. And I do have a woman.

Anyway, go on LS but you'll be banned after one post just like the rest of the losers who tried it.
Yawning. Why would I want to go there?

And they seemed a teeny bit smarter than you seem to be...I mean at least they can READ.
Well...I knew you had a snat_ch between your legs...even when you used "Hombre" (man) as an ID. Pretty damn obvious too as I had plenty of snatches too.

Tecnical I see right through your game by the way! So predictable. And how come so few of you have a sense of humor? Ever heard of one? Look into it because it will go a LONG way into helping you "bag" a girl!
Wouldn't be ironic if one of us already "bagged" you? Assuming you are attractive (which I doubt).

Some of you seem very miserable. Very miserable. It's sad, really.
Save us! PLEAASEEEE SAVE US!!! LOL.

Some of you can turn things around but some of you are clearly hopeless...clearly hopeless.
Listen to the FemiMATRIX guys!

I'm going to be finished with this site and this nonsense here pretty soon.
RUN FORREST RUN!

It's actually getting pretty boring. I just hope you'll all think twice before pulling another stunt on LS. Stay over here in your little corner of the world wide web, k?
Guys...don't fall for the trap. She wants you guys to go there. I won't waste my time. In fact, I know she will continue to stop by. Ella esta caliente por Latinoman.

But for the rest, consider it. You can gain a lot...WAY more than you're getting here. Seriously. And I'll be one of the first to welcome you. :)
Let's talk about somebody BEGGING for people to go to their website. You might have as well said: "PLEASE...come to our site. It is DYING!!!"

There are LOT of AFCs in here. I won't be surprise you will see some going there and even appologizing. Pathetic.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
don't worry about me INterceptor...look within. I'm not neglecting anyone. I'm sitting here on the couch with my H and we're watching TV and he keeps glancing at this nonsense and shaking his head...he got a particularly good laugh over your last post.

As for my child he's been put to bed for the night. He was at a neighbor's earlier watching a movie. Thanks for your concern for the welfare of my family and myself.

Trust me. I have no pain. I dont' distrust. I just have a very good BS detector. And you may have fooled reset and other nice people on here, but you don't fool me for one second.

Go smoke your peace pipe and don't worry about me, darlin'. :)

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Look, Interceptor has rubbed me the wrong way once or twice, too. I don't think Hombre is intentionally being a flamer towards him, he CAN come across as phony sometimes! Even I have gotten upset with him and told him so once.

I think it is phony, period, to sugar coat what you are really saying.

I see why Interceptor starts his posts how he does, but he doesn't need to. He should just get to the nitty gritty sometimes.

I give Hombre credit for THAT, she isn't sugar coating her true feelings.
Iqqi, who side are you on? Hmm, thinks back to iqqi's condescending posts in the "Love Shack fiasco". Then a poster "Iqqi", goes over and posts on LS, with the same defiant, condescending attitude. Hmm, that's a tough one!

Reaction score
Latinoman said:
My job is FAR from being boring. I actually make quite a bit of $$$ too. And I do have a woman.
She was talking about me. And that's fine, what else is a real man going to do to pay his mortgage? I do what I need to do.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Interceptor just owned you babe.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: In your dreams, sweetie. Wow, this is a trip...too funny. No wonder some of you didn't last on LS. We'd chew you up and spit you out! ahaha

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Because you are here , neglecting your husband and child in favor of your ego rantings and ravings Seeking to hurt others. What kind of example will you set for your children?

I hope they dont grow up so afraid of the world as you are.
My theory is she taking her frustrations with her husband out on the guys here :yawn: .

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: In your dreams, sweetie. Wow, this is a trip...too funny. No wonder some of you didn't last on LS. We'd chew you up and spit you out! ahaha
Yeah, because you can't deal with a hot single man spinning plates, who owns a house and makes his own way in life. That would go way over your tiny head.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
She was talking about me. And that's fine, what else is a real man going to do to pay his mortgage? I do what I need to do.
Hey...that is why I KNOW she is immature.

Boring or not...you are working. Her H is sitting there shaking his head while she is literally in a men locker room getting into fights. LOL.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
First of all, why would you say that? Secondly, why do you even care whether I do or don't.

You have been pretty reasonable...not that he wasn't but look at how he starts off the post.
I'm not sure if I really care. Interceptor has been a huge influence on me and my mindset. If I were over there I'd just end up saying many of the things I've learned from him, here, and you'd end up calling me a new age hippy, so it would probably be a bad fit. Because I am definitely a new age hippy.

But that's irrelevant. Don't single me out. I've argued with you just as much as anyone, in my way it was lighthearted and tongue in cheek. BUT-- You layed into a lot of guys that I care about here, and that's going to trump everything else.

Gotta back up the bros.

See ya.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is so stupid I think my IQ dropped just reading this. Do you want to know the truth? Nobody cares about your feelings, and nobody cares about you. We do things out of utility, and what may those things give us as utility is entirely subjectif. You may disagree with our "methods", but honestly your not helping. We come on this website in order to grow, and to progress faster into our life.

People that seek information are ambitious people that want a head start in life.

Now Hombre, I do not understand why you are attacking our members, but I really don't appreciate this behavior on a public forum that is made to help men progress in life. Keep it in the pms, this is childish.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
That's actually the only thing you've said that I can respect. Good for you.

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
That's actually the only thing you've said that I can respect. Good for you.

Yeah well see my previous post. That makes 2 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.