The Way It REALLY Is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
LOVED it! ahaha! And thanks. Yeah, I know. Some men just don't see it. They're all about blame and being a victim and THOSE are the ones who will suffer the most.

Interceptor, not sure what to say. Peace brother! ahaha. Not into all that New Age shyt myself. It just looks like "game" to me..are you trying to act all sensitive with me or something because you needn't bother.

And no offence Interceptor but you sound like a damn WOMAN!:crackup: I can't imagine my husband spewing such things. Get a hold of yourself will you? Maybe stay away from the drum circles or something. Really no offense.

I've been laughing the whole time...no hurt feelings on my side. None at all. I'm cool.

And yeah, I'd have it tough at times but I don't look to BLAME. That's what is going to ruin some of you.

Even 20 year olds (like I once was) sense a guy who has a chip on his shoulder and I can tell you right now with absolute certainty that those guys were the ones I never gave the time of day too. A couple fooled me with their "game" but none of those had a big chip on their shoulder. Some of you need therapy or something to get rid of that because it will eat you up alive. And I'm very sorry that you had it rough and whatever, but why torture yourselves any more?

Oh and lastly, Nobody you're like a pesky little flea I have to shoo away. Do you not know how to read? I'm not avoiding your question, I'm avoiding YOU. You're annoying just like I'm sure most women in REAL LIFE find you. Shoo fly Shoo! I've already addressed my status...go back and READ..if you know how. :p
Join the club lady. At least I don't go around on your site pretending to be a woman. It's obvious you are a lonely housewife in desperate need of attention.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
HB RA: Yeah, girl, but THEY made me that way. THEY made me play games, girl, who do you think TAUGHT me?! I got tired of getting hurt by THEIR games. So I learned.
No, she had a choice between a guy that she knew doesn't play games and was genuinely interested and a guy who plays games and it was unclear what his interest was. She just chose the latter. Just about every guy here knows that and is saying that a million different times in different ways, but you women still don't get it. Oh, I know why probably because women's ego doesn't ever let them admit responsibility maybe?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Man, now I know you're really screwed dude. J/k :D
I knew I'd get a laugh out of one of you for that, lol.

F'ng hell Interceptor. THAT'S why I come here. The dating stuff is fun but ultimately, it's for that.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Join the club lady. At least I don't go around on your site pretending to be a woman. It's obvious you are a lonely housewife in desperate need of attention.
Look, MNIN, she admitted all that. Now lets let it go.

Otherwise you are JUST flaming. Come on now, be a bigger hombre. ;)

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thing about Interceptor's posts is, even if they aren't agreed with by everyone, I still get to save them. Long or short. All worth it, imo.

Glad you think I have a chance Hombre, lol. If I DO, then it's in large part from HIM.

Or he'd probably say he's helped me to uncover what I already have.

Reaction score
iqqi said:
Look, MNIN, she admitted all that. Now lets let it go.

Otherwise you are JUST flaming. Come on now, be a bigger hombre. ;)

There is no such thing as flaming a troll.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
You HAVE to get used to Interceptor, he is actually a great poster, but I agree, when he keeps the posts shorter they are more effective.

He is also very sensitive, and now it is going to get ugly... :(
I don't want to get used to him. He's a phony. I see through crap like that. That's why I've succeeded in getting everything I want out of life so far.

It doesn't have to get ugly. I'm just calling him on his phoniness. He called me out on things too..whatever.

Here, take a look at his opening "act"

So instead of saying, "Oh, gee. This was a joke or something. Oh well...lesson learned.Whatever"
You came over here to talk down to people, and not give any advice and bascially seek Revenge.
A "Goddess"?
I think not.

First of all, the guy needs to lighten the hell up..the goddess thing is not so serious. I get teased about that on LS and I laugh with them.

Secondly, you can't win for losing with some of you, if I'd said "oh gee it's a joke" I'd get beaten down for trolling. If I said I was serious, I'd get told I'm a stupid bytch and a bored housewife.

Whatever. Who the eff CARES. I'm laughing at most of this and PM'ing with my LS buddies about some of you just like you've done over here about us.

It doesn't have to get ugly at all. That's up to some of you. Go for it. I'm not really interested in your temper tantrums. Some of you are such babies. I can play nice but I won't indulge those of you who want to act like asses.

Why not practice "reinventing" yourselves right here on my thread. Maybe you'll get a date in the next year..what do you say?

And that's only aimed at some of you of course..not all of you.

Some of you seem pretty decent.

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:

Secondly, you can't win for losing with some of you, if I'd said "oh gee it's a joke" I'd get beaten down for trolling.
You ARE a troll. Haven't you realized that yet? What would happen if I came over to LoveCrap and pretended to be a woman? Maybe I will do that when I am bored at work tomorrow.

Nah, my life isn't pathetic enough to do something like that.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor for president.

Shyyhs

Don Juan
Reaction score
A link would be sweet, or at least a breakdown of the meaning of "LS".

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
I was never going to post in a serious way on here..ever. However, some of you are getting a little ****y about thinking one thing about ALL women so I thought I'd come clean and be myself on here.

First of all, I really wasn't trying to hide much. I knew my identity would eventually come out since some of you were reading LS and I was openly talking about some of the posts on here. So no big surprise there. Also, I knew, and had a bet with a friend on there that the minute I posted my avatar pic it would be linked on here...you guys sure didn't disappoint! Thanks!

Ok, now that I'M being ****y, let's get to the real point here.

First of all, just in case some of you don't know exactly what happened. Brother Ketostix went over to LS to start a fake thread about dating. I was one of the first to respond in a serious way, trying to help. Well later, I came to find out it was all a big hoax. He, and others, were making fun of the site and naming specific people, many who are my friends. I don't like being taken for a fool so I responded in kind, rightly or wrongly.

That's about it on my side. I never took this site seriously since you didn't take US seriously.

Some of you have come over there since that all happened and we've all been very nice to them. I've even tried to help too.

YOU invaded OUR territory first and now you don't like the "invasion." Tough. Suck it up. You're men aren't you? You can't control everything. Actions have consequences.

And one or two of you on here actually GET that.

Ok, I'll stop with the lecture but that's the background and where I'm coming from on that. And I'm not interested in debating about it. I'm not sure I'll even come back again after this or not. If the responses are rude and attacking I certainly won't respond.

Now about my stance on things. First of all, I'm an open book. Feel free to read all my posts/threads whatever. Trust me, you don't have us ALL figured out. There are a lot of women like me...too bad you're not meeting them for some reason or another.

And before I go on, let me say that I love men and I'm no feminist. If any of you would have bothered to dig, you'd see that I hate feminists and have argued against them and what they stand for in the past, on LS.

I'm all for self-empowerment and not being a effing doormat. Did you see my quote next to my avatar? I'm a Goodess...ex doormat here, so I can fully relate to some of you and I applaud you. But I never developed some of the bitterness and hatred I see spewed here. I never called all men bastards or any other name. I never claimed I was in some WAR against men.

Did I at various times in my life swear off men, sure. But never for long. Men are great. And you wouldn't catch me on an all-women's thread for anything. How dull. As dull as an all-male thread. That's why I think some of you could benefit from being over there. You're getting a very skewed perspective in many cases.

Ok, back to a bit about me. So I was abused by men and a complete doormat in my life at various times. But in my 20's I thought I was hot shyt and probably acted like some of the women you're all bitter about. Said I wanted one thing but went for another..the whole deal.

See, that's why I believe a lot of this is a matter of maturity in many cases. I got fed up of that and started asking myself why, once again, I was home crying in my ice cream (or beer.)

I decided to take more control over my own life and stop PLAYING THE VICTIM. Some of what you preach here I did myself..didn't have any articles or anything to read. It was just common sense.

I didn't have to play games though. I just "reinvented" myself as Reset mentions in his sig. After I reinvented myself I stayed true to myself. That was sixteen years ago. But it wasn't an overnight change. Took me awhile and I made some mistakes along the way.

But now, I have been happily married to a Real Man for almost 13 years. We have a son. He's an ex-military man and is no one's bytch. He can give as good as he gets.

We understand each other perfectly. Right from the start we played no games. I was upfront about who I am and what I want and what I don't want. So was he. Luckily, we both wanted the same things...still do.

Ask whatever you want about how our dating days went or about my husband. I'll be happy to answer.

I'm seeing mistakes that some of you are making but far be it for me, a woman (YIKES!) to point them out, right?

Getting back to how I was for a minute. You men are no different, in some cases, when it comes to saying you want one thing but going for another. Why do you think that book about Men Loving Bytches or whatever it is, is so popular?

When I was a meek little doormat, I was abused. When I started standing up for myself and not putting up with bullcrap, I was suddenly treated differently..at work and in my personal life. And I attracted a VERY different kind of man.

But see I had no chip on my shoulder. Didn't hate men. I blamed MYSELF for the types of men I was attracting.

And by the way, I loved that post, sorry forgot who posted it, about the differences in the way men and women communicate. Very insightful but also too much of a generalization.

I'm not into "covert" kinds of communications. I'm a "tell it like it is" woman. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

So it sounds to me like some of you should reassess the types of women you've been going for.

Watch for the red flags before you get sucked in and end up with the wrong ones.

And make sure that you REALLY know what YOU want. Don't say you want a nice girl who won't jack you if you're really going for the heartless bytches in the end. And yes, as someone on here pointed out, after seeing my profile pic, don't just go for looks. Go for CHARACTER. Sure, you have to be attracted but think with your brains and not with your dycks.

Women make that same mistake too...they'll go for power or money sometimes over character. Not smart.

So that's it. Ok, I've come clean.

I'd love to see some of you on LS. You'll get men and women's viewpoints there. And contrary to what you may think, not all the women on there are feminists and not all the men are chumps.

Have a great evening!

It did not take me long to figure out you were a woman. I found it laughable you tried to deny it. I have been inside so many women...that I know women "inside" and out. LOL. Just kidding.

Listen, I am assuming you are not that mature as this thread was created here. You don't even post in the Mature Forum because you were exposed there.

Take a look at how we are giving advice to Kathy. And you will see the difference.

Once again...I am not impressed with you. I have never visited "Loveshack" and I have not seen your picture. I don't care either. You can stick around the "General Forum". You won't last long in the Mature one.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
I don't want to get used to him. He's a phony. I see through crap like that. That's why I've succeeded in getting everything I want out of life so far.
....bashing respected members of the board....par for the course

First of all, the guy needs to lighten the hell up..the goddess thing is not so serious. I get teased about that on LS and I laugh with them.
....doesnt want to be held responsible for something she said so therefore it was a joke... par for the course

Secondly, you can't win for losing with some of you, if I'd said "oh gee it's a joke" I'd get beaten down for trolling. If I said I was serious, I'd get told I'm a stupid bytch and a bored housewife.
Haha, your all 3 things right? Helpless victim of social labelling.... par for the course

It doesn't have to get ugly at all. That's up to some of you. Go for it. I'm not really interested in your temper tantrums. Some of you are such babies. I can play nice but I won't indulge those of you who want to act like asses.
You chose to adopt a certain tone when addressing the members of this board, yet lay the responsibility for maintaining a civil tone on us, as if our reaction to you is completely independent of how you chose to act.... par for the course

Why not practice "reinventing" yourselves right here on my thread. Maybe you'll get a date in the next year..what do you say?
...implies social inteptitude to SS members.... par for the course...

I've turned down 3 offers from girls who want to be my fvck-buddies in the last 2 months, can I get a crumb of your precious validation, "Goddess"?

GOD PLEASE LET ME GET A DATE SOMETIME IN THE NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=141868&page=6

See post #118.

Originally Posted by HOMBRE
The real men I know are completely their own men. They're not concerned with how the media portrays them.

Oh and...they don't watch Friends either.
To that I replied with a: "Hmmmm....you ARE a woman.

Unless you are not a "real man". You see? If you were a real man...you would be saying something like

"Real men are completely their own men. We are not concerned with how media protrays us.

Oh and...we don't watch Friends either. "

Shyyhs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to see the men here gossiping like small town women. Shines of real character!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, Interceptor has rubbed me the wrong way once or twice, too. I don't think Hombre is intentionally being a flamer towards him, he CAN come across as phony sometimes! Even I have gotten upset with him and told him so once.

I think it is phony, period, to sugar coat what you are really saying.

I see why Interceptor starts his posts how he does, but he doesn't need to. He should just get to the nitty gritty sometimes.

I give Hombre credit for THAT, she isn't sugar coating her true feelings.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
It did not take me long to figure out you were a woman. I found it laughable you tried to deny it. I have been inside so many women...that I know women "inside" and out. LOL. Just kidding.

Listen, I am assuming you are not that mature as this thread was created here. You don't even post in the Mature Forum because you were exposed there.

Take a look at how we are giving advice to Kathy. And you will see the difference.

Once again...I am not impressed with you. I have never visited "Loveshack" and I have not seen your picture. I don't care either. You can stick around the "General Forum". You won't last long in the Mature one.
Ok, this all made me laugh. I don't know anything about Kathy (WTF?) or Mature Forums or Genearl Forums. Don't know, don't care. I just picked a place to post and that's that.

I don't care if you don't think I'm mature. Why would I care? I don't care if you look or don't look at my pic and I don't care if you figured out I was a woman...so what? Want a gold star or something...ok here's your estrella now you can run along too. Adios!

Nobody, thou doth protest too much. You're life sounds pretty pathetic since you have a BORING job that you loathe going back to...SUCKER! Anyway, go on LS but you'll be banned after one post just like the rest of the losers who tried it. And they seemed a teeny bit smarter than you seem to be...I mean at least they can READ.

Tecnical I see right through your game by the way! So predictable. And how come so few of you have a sense of humor? Ever heard of one? Look into it because it will go a LONG way into helping you "bag" a girl!

Im no victim but some of you so clearly are. It's a shame you won't see that because all you'll end up hurting in the end is yourselves. No skin off my back. I love my life. I can only wish for some of you the same. But until you get rid of the chip on your shoulders and stop blaming others for what's gone wrong in your lives, expect more of the same.

Some of you seem very miserable. Very miserable. It's sad, really.

Some of you can turn things around but some of you are clearly hopeless...clearly hopeless.

I'm going to be finished with this site and this nonsense here pretty soon. It's actually getting pretty boring. I just hope you'll all think twice before pulling another stunt on LS. Stay over here in your little corner of the world wide web, k?

But for the rest, consider it. You can gain a lot...WAY more than you're getting here. Seriously. And I'll be one of the first to welcome you. :)

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Look, Interceptor has rubbed me the wrong way once or twice, too. I don't think Hombre is intentionally being a flamer towards him, he CAN come across as phony sometimes! Even I have gotten upset with him and told him so once.

I think it is phony, period, to sugar coat what you are really saying.

I see why Interceptor starts his posts how he does, but he doesn't need to. He should just get to the nitty gritty sometimes.

I give Hombre credit for THAT, she isn't sugar coating her true feelings.
Thank you Iqqui. I do appreciate that. Yeah, I'm sure not known to sugar coat anything which as I've said sometimes gets me in trouble at LS. :)

INterceptor is probably a good guy and all I just don't relate to the new age mumbo jumbo. I live in the real world..not that he doesn't but I just don't relate to that kind of thing. We'll agree to disagree, ok Interceptor?

It just sounded hyppish to me, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.