The Way It REALLY Is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hombre, you should check out posts by Wyldfire. You think alike and even look alike.

And I agree, there was some trollish/fake posting over on LS. One guy was talking about how he was always nice, his girlfriend left him for a "biker" or something. And I don't think it was the wisest plan to go over and make 20 epic posts about manhood simultaneously.

Keto's post was about the word "creepy"; it was relatively mundane, and I think it was only deleted because he's a user here.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
I'm doing nothing different than some of the less intelligent bros on here have done when they invaded our site.
See this is what gets me. We never started thread over thread with content like yours, let alone even one. You're hoplessly delusioned and biased in your perceptions. Case closed.

Guys, I think we drew new Wyldfires from over there lol. This reminds me of the time when I was kid I went over to a bumble bee's nest and stomped on it and they chased me stung me in the face and all over. In this case though we went over thre with honey and they came back at us with their stingers :eek:.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Hombre, I for one appreciate your peace-making so while I may take issue with things you say in future in a mean and sarcastic way (which you'll enjoy of course), right now I have no qualms with your posting here and being more real.

Like a lot of your Loveshackers, you aren't stupid and that's a very good thing. Very few people here think women are dumb - just that when it comes to men they kid themselves.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I think is truly amazing is that Hombre made 2 posts here, maybe 3 paragraphs, and all these posters immediately said "Well that's obviously a woman." :crackup:

I mean, it's just incredible how the thought process is so different between males and females. (Remember that 'guy' Potato? I think we can be confident of our verdict there. :D)

And as for "dishing it out, and not taking it" we ARE taking it.

Even Hombre cannot deny - she would have been banned, and all her threads deleted by now, had she made the same statements she makes about sosuavers back at LS.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
I'm going to go with Karma on this one. BOTH sides here said stuff in the other forums about other members, even up until a few minutes before this thread, and I think the funny thing is everyone's reading everything but it's in their respective site.

But yeah. For the third time, no one died. I personally have no problem with a few more women on this site. It's kind of foolish to say "everyone from LS is stupid!", just like I'm sure you'd agree saying the reverse about ss is foolish as well.

So, whatever. IS IT OVER NOW???? Lol. From my perspective, I have actually learned quite a bit. Even if it confirmed what I already knew, for me that counts for something.

But at this point, I think I'm going to drop it, move on and even after the smart-ass comments I've already given in this post, say welcome aboard, etc. I think we all know what to expect, so let's just "enjoy".
Please don't welcome me. It's nice of you but welcoming me makes you think I'll stay. Not so. Most of the members I've had contact with so far have been rude and have a big chip on their shoulder. And one punk little 14 year old BOY even. He should be clearing up his acne not lecturing women on here and talking about picking up women.

I've pretty much said all I have to say here. I prefer LS. You can all go back to bashing me and speculate about who you think I am (bored housewife...whatevuh)

And some of you STILL don't get it about my choices in the past. I preferred the nice guys. It's just some of them fooled me a couple of times and I stayed because I thought it was exciting at the time. But in the end, they were dumped on their asses like so many of you have been and will continue to be. Will you ever learn?

Maybe we'll see you over there reset. :)

buh bye!

Good luck! I can pretty much tell which ones are going to be kicked by life and which ones of you won't. Some of you are a train wreck.

Reset, you may have a chance.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Hombre, you should check out posts by Wyldfire. You think alike and even look alike.
LOL I swear I didn't see that before Wyldfire came to mind in my last post. I was kind of thinking Wyldfire was Lizzie60 bing that they are similar in age, but no chance Wldfire would look aas good or have as cool an attituted as her.

Keto's post was about the word "creepy"; it was relatively mundane, and I think it was only deleted because he's a user here.
That post had societal relevence! And relevency to what they were posting over there, e.g., natural and normal male desires are "creepy". Not too mention it was kind of funny IMO.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hombre wrote:

And what you're STILL not getting is that women of substance..women with a BRAIN, don't like being "gamed."
I agree that there are women who are a cut above the rest. They are about 5 to 10% of the population. They deserve special treatment, and require a more refined game, but the basic DJ principles also work on them.

Until women demonstrate that they belong in this group, I will 'game' them like every other dumb b1tch. When they demonstrate it, maybe I'll reveal the part of myself that was torn apart in the days when I used to listen to women's advice. Still I think its best only to let glimpses come through.

Being big hearted, listening to women and sharing things with women isn't difficult. Listening to them isn't difficult. Alot of us are burnt loverboys who spent years dreaming of being with a woman who ... fvcked a DJ. So instead of opening up and hoping we get to fvck, we are simply learning to fvck first and possibly open up later... the assumption of women who discover this site is that we can never open up, or that there is nothing there.

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Please don't welcome me. It's nice of you but welcoming me makes you think I'll stay. Not so. Most of the members I've had contact with so far have been rude and have a big chip on their shoulder. And one punk little 14 year old BOY even. He should be clearing up his acne not lecturing women on here and talking about picking up women.

I've pretty much said all I have to say here. I prefer LS. You can all go back to bashing me and speculate about who you think I am (bored housewife...whatevuh)

And some of you STILL don't get it about my choices in the past. I preferred the nice guys. It's just some of them fooled me a couple of times and I stayed because I thought it was exciting at the time. But in the end, they were dumped on their asses like so many of you have been and will continue to be. Will you ever learn?

Maybe we'll see you over there reset. :)

buh bye!

Good luck! I can pretty much tell which ones are going to be kicked by life and which ones of you won't. Some of you are a train wreck.

Reset, you may have a chance.
You never answered my question. AREN'T YOU MARRIED?

LOL, next.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Way it MIGHT Be

So instead of saying, "Oh, gee. This was a joke or something. Oh well...lesson learned.Whatever"
You came over here to talk down to people, and not give any advice and bascially seek Revenge.
A "Goddess"?
I think not.

OK, so some of the SS guys went overboard.

But it is strange that your feelings were so damaged, and your 'trust' so violated that you wnet on some sort of campaign on your own here.

You say that there are people here who 'dish it out but cant take it."

So you recipriocate and lower yourself to some immature tactics to 'get back' what was 'taken' from you.

Touche, you obviously still have issues.
You know what?
I admire that.
I sense your strength, but also your weakness, even though you seem to be avoiding looking at yourself in that light.

But this is the only way you will grow.

I would be doing a disservice to you ,and to my principles by not addressing you more honestly and intimately as I feel this should be addressed, and dropping my guard as well.

No one is here to feed your ego and validate your narcissistic tendencies.
Believe me, many of us here have had to learn that lesson the hard way too.

And while I cant apologize for the raid (which was originally done with GOOD Intentions) and speak for EVERYONE at SS, I do feel bad that your feelings were so hurt that you took it upon yourself to unleash your hurt on the forum members.

I will tell you this, neither YOU nor any of the Raid campaign feel any better about what eventually happened.

You accomplished nothing.
Instead, you brought on MORE negative feelings toward you.

And you know what?

YOU, Touche, are better than that and DONT deserve that treatment.

Yet instead of acting with your Higher Self, and operating from compassion andunderstading, you operated, REACTED out of LACK and Scarcity.

Touche, no one has hurt you.

No one here CAN hurt you.
Dont you see?
Look, I applaud your post, and your attempt to 'come clean'.
I do, you know why?
Because the ddeeper motivation was to make peace and right WRONGS.

This is your Higher Self moving through you, and motivating you to do what you did.

Touche, as a woman, not a goddess.....realize that you too have to be open to receving negative feedback. Because this is the only way you can see yourself in that light to grow and learn from.
Even though you have developed that hard outer shell, you are still soft and tender on the inside.
And that is nothing to be ashamed of.
In fact to me personally, I actually can understand and appreciate it.

And instead of seeking to divide and conquer, why not bring peace by bringing people together.
If there's one quote I'd like to share here is this, from Stephen Covey;
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."

Why , Touche?
Because in this manner you always Operate from Abundance.
In the other, you operate from Lack.

One seeks first to GIVE, the other seeks to TAKE.

Whcih one is Higher Character, Touche?
And which one do you see as having abundant emotional resources?

I feel that a woman like you, with a painful past that many men and women can relate to, should be spoken to in a manner that will help you, deeper....not inflate your ego.

The minute we stop questioning, and think we know it all, and are 'above' anyone or anything is when we have FAILED
And when we have DISCONNECTED from our fellow Man.

Touche, sometimes Men want ot just be Men, can you understand?

I will tell you something that for some reason , you may not have picked up on.
If you have studied evolutionary psychology at all, and look at female social interactions, you will see huge RADICAL ways between how women evolved in this area, and how Men evolved.
To put it short, women evolved and grew up in much closer, tighter social circles, with much more emotional support.

MEN simply DID NOT.

Men were generally out hunting and killing things and building villages and damming rivers and such..
Back then they even had Manhood intiations.
Nowadays, none of those things exist in the developed world.
But women still grew up in tighter social circles.
Men did not.

and they STILL to this DAY do NOT anything near resembling some sort of emotional supprt network or some sort of social constructs that helps men develop and maximize their masculinity and really grow into their Manhood.
There is somethign missing in men's lives.
Yes, ther are things missing in women's lives too.
But there are differences.

Sites like SS fill a void in many men's lives.

Here's somethng simple for you to think about.
many males grow up without good positive strong masculine role modles.
They grow up, but still maintain a boy psychology.
now, they grow up feeling like theres something missing and a disconnect.

(truth be told, many women complain too about the lack of postive femenine role models in their lives growing up too.)

Yet they are told that what they need to do is be more sensitive, share their emotions more, in essence, adopt what woudl be considered more femenine traits in order to function in the modern world.
What is happening is that many men are growing up not being masculine and are told that the solution is to be more femenine.
Do you follow?

Men, whom have not felt their masculinity, are told to be more femenine in their thougths and behavior.

Can you imagine what kind of monkey wrench this is to a man's psyche?

Men are told to identify with women, and are told that masculinity is bad, and to identify with females not masculinity.

Most women do not understand this, and are completely unable to even process this.

"What..men have problems??!! Ridiculous!"

So we have entire generations of males having severe Identity crises.
Many men are told and dictated that they MUST share their most deepest and intimate problems and issues with women too.

Many men feel UNCOMFORTABLE doing this.
Do you see?
So they want to talk in an environment where THEY feel secure and hopefully, not judged, and if at all....only 'judged' by other men.

Do you see why when women come hear to try to shame men and
emasculate them they ARE NOT "HELPING" MEN here AT ALL???!

Do you see why men just want to sometimes talk and share amongst themselves?
many of you have NO IDEA what Men go through. And even less idea on how to help us.

Doesnt make us LOVE You any LESS...
But, when you come in here professing to be an expert know it all just because you are female, and proclaim yourself to be a Goddess while of all things talking down to us.....well, this is not the best way to make a friendly impression on a population who are trying to figure things out for themselves.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, we know.Women are NOT The Enemy. Never were.

But women need to start doing something about this too, because as you say , you have a child, and that child will grow up in a society of disenfranchised people and identity crises of a magnitude we have not even begun to acknowledge.
But you can't make a positive impact by displaying your nasty and vindictive side if you want men to believe women are 'superior' or the 'moral gatekeepers' anmd what not.

I know women whom I KNOW can call a true Goddess, and they treat everyone with respect, and their true goodness, despite all that they have suffered, only endears people to them.
Again, you revealed some intimate details, and I can read between your lines too. I appreciate that very much.
so I understand where you may be coming from.

Touche, no one meant to hurt you.
Yes, your BELIEFS were CHALLENGED But can you seperate your Beliefs from your SELF?
Cant ones beleifs change with time and expereince? Or must they stay static forever?

And no one can truly hurt you.
You felt that something was taken from you, but it wasnt, Touche.
It wasn't , OK?
The past is the past.
And many of the men here, just like LS, are misguided.
No one is perfect.
And very few people even know HOW to get their 'sh*t together".
So dont feel bad.
You're actually in good company.
And should you want to talk about something relevant to you,are in good hands, at least with me.
If you're willing to be honest, take a step back, and rise above all this nonsense.
I and other fellow SSers welcome you.

You are more than welcome to particpate ina MEN'S Forum, that as you know, is not originally even Meant for women.
But that doesnt stop you or any other woman from taking part in discussion, and sharing relevant personal expereinces and advice.
Look, we felt your wrath and all that, so put down the gauntlet.
And look at any negativity you see here, and you will, as simply part of life expereinces. Niothing to get too emotionally attached to

I know women at some point want to develop their more dominant and stronger part of their personality and character.
It is a defense mechanism in reaction to getting hurt.

This usually happens after women were initally hurt in their early stages.
They then seek to be never hurt again. So they become bitter and build walls. Men do the same thing too.
But this is immature.
And ultimately, unhealthy.

What men and women must develop is a semi permeable Personal Boundary.
With DOORS...not WALLS.

These Walls you build, will only BLOCK the complimentary energy from coming in.
Because of the huge mistrust and apprehension from the person with the Walls. They THINK they are protected. But they are in fact in a self made Prison.
They THINK they are STRONG.
Bit by living like this they are actually extremely WEAK and insecvure, because they will not let themselves emerge from the 'safety' of their Comfrot Zone.

Many women express these traits masculinely, but some actually demonstrate theses characteristics femeninely.
Let the Men be Men......and let us LET YOU be the WOMEN.

This is how you will feel that friendship, intimacy and bond with us.

This is how you will feel that harmony and peace you lack, and seek.

When we let go on trying to be an AUTHORITY on everything, and know it alls, making these Be All End All Conclusions we are FREE. Truly FREE.

Find peace and comfort,

Interceptor

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this? Kindergarten?

Quit the fvcking whining everyone. Instead go out in the real world and live life.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
ChrizZ said:
What is this? Kindergarten?

Quit the fvcking whining everyone. Instead go out in the real world and live life.
This is why I stay, for the most part, in the MM forum.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I'm reacting to a troll, because that's what she is. She proved it already.
I am not disagreeing with you there, at the most just laugh it off. Say what you're going to say but this is all just a laugh.

Getting AFCs from LS, that's serious. Not this though.

Reaction score
reset said:
I am not disagreeing with you there, at the most just laugh it off. Say what you're going to say but this is all just a laugh.

Getting AFCs from LS, that's serious. Not this though.

I think it's funny she avoids the married question.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Hombre, and I can understand why you wouldn't want to stay. If LS was ALL women, with their rants and set in stone beliefs about men, I could only imagine the way it would go down over there.

Addressing this:

Lord Shinra said:
You want stuff like this to go away, tell women to stop acting like prissy little b1tches. Men don't owe them anything. You created the "Player" and now they want us to stop. To them I give a big FU. You seem like a smart woman, so of course this won't exactly apply.
The FUNNIEST THING EVER is that I was on the phone with my friend the other day, and she made some comment about how if she was a guy she'd want to date me.

Conversation:

HB RA: If I was a man, I'd date you.
HB iq: (silence.) If I was a man, I would NOT date you.
HB RA: what!
HB iq: girl, you play too many games!!!
(laughter, fades into some other sounds, then)
HB RA: Yeah, girl, but THEY made me that way. THEY made me play games, girl, who do you think TAUGHT me?! I got tired of getting hurt by THEIR games. So I learned.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understood, Iqqi.

But what did she learn?

More low character behavior from the low character men she was attracted to.
Its a vicious cycle.

We can choose to be victims, or conscious creators as theyre often called.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Great post Hombre, and I can understand why you wouldn't want to stay. If LS was ALL women, with their rants and set in stone beliefs about men, I could only imagine the way it would go down over there.

Addressing this:

The FUNNIEST THING EVER is that I was on the phone with my friend the other day, and she made some comment about how if she was a guy she'd want to date me.

Conversation:

HB RA: If I was a man, I'd date you.
HB iq: (silence.) If I was a man, I would NOT date you.
HB RA: what!
HB iq: girl, you play too many games!!!
(laughter, fades into some other sounds, then)
HB RA: Yeah, girl, but THEY made me that way. THEY made me play games, girl, who do you think TAUGHT me?! I got tired of getting hurt by THEIR games. So I learned.
LOVED it! ahaha! And thanks. Yeah, I know. Some men just don't see it. They're all about blame and being a victim and THOSE are the ones who will suffer the most.

Interceptor, not sure what to say. Peace brother! ahaha. Not into all that New Age shyt myself. It just looks like "game" to me..are you trying to act all sensitive with me or something because you needn't bother.

And no offence Interceptor but you sound like a damn WOMAN!:crackup: I can't imagine my husband spewing such things. Get a hold of yourself will you? Maybe stay away from the drum circles or something. Really no offense.

I've been laughing the whole time...no hurt feelings on my side. None at all. I'm cool.

And yeah, I'd have it tough at times but I don't look to BLAME. That's what is going to ruin some of you.

Even 20 year olds (like I once was) sense a guy who has a chip on his shoulder and I can tell you right now with absolute certainty that those guys were the ones I never gave the time of day too. A couple fooled me with their "game" but none of those had a big chip on their shoulder. Some of you need therapy or something to get rid of that because it will eat you up alive. And I'm very sorry that you had it rough and whatever, but why torture yourselves any more?

Oh and lastly, Nobody you're like a pesky little flea I have to shoo away. Do you not know how to read? I'm not avoiding your question, I'm avoiding YOU. You're annoying just like I'm sure most women in REAL LIFE find you. Shoo fly Shoo! I've already addressed my status...go back and READ..if you know how. :p

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Understood, Iqqi.

But what did she learn?

More low character behavior from the low character men she was attracted to.
Its a vicious cycle.

We can choose to be victims, or conscious creators as theyre often called.
I agree with you, for the same reason why I agree with Hombre.

It doesn't matter how hot you are, how good, how quality.

If you are a doormat (aka nice guy or nice girl) you get treated like a doormat. Most reformed nice guys and girls go through a phase where they become a jerk or a b!tch.

But the ulitmate thing to realize, is that you must take responsibility for yourself, and the people YOU CHOSE to be in your life.

I think she covered that pretty well in her OP.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Interceptor, not sure what to say. Peace brother! ahaha. Not into all that New Age shyt myself. It just looks like "game" to me..are you trying to act all sensitive with me or something because you needn't bother.

And no offence Interceptor but you sound like a damn WOMAN!:crackup: I can't imagine my husband spewing such things. Get a hold of yourself will you? Maybe stay away from the drum circles or something. Really no offense.
You HAVE to get used to Interceptor, he is actually a great poster, but I agree, when he keeps the posts shorter they are more effective.

He is also very sensitive, and now it is going to get ugly... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.