The Wallet!

biketrials

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I had exams and I was thinking I could take advantage of the opportunity of 45 minutes of hall time. I went up to random girls and started chatting with them and they all had one thing in common. THEY ALL LOOK AT YOUR BACK POCKET. Once I realized this, the next time I walked up to a girl I put my wallet in my front pocket. This time I did not get her number. We started chatting real well first but after she noticed I did not have a wallet she lost interest. Always make sure you have a nice big fat wallet in you. And it will be much easier to get girls.

Anirak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure tihs is bull****.

I don't want golddiggers anyway.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You suck. I get girls with a skinny wallet. Yea, stop.

the_reader

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i dont' even carry a wallet anymore, just plastic. I don't tell chicks what car i drive or how much cash I have, or my job, you know they're just digging for money when they ask you that ****.

and yes, you can get chicks w/out a big wallet, it's all about the way you talk to them..haha or treat them. Last night it was raining , this girl didn't have an umbrella, so i shared with her, chatted it up on the walk to the building, and got her #.