the ULTIMATE question that no one discusses here!!

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
b)have that 1 girl who u are in love with and be with her and only her, without being a player at all, but have ur romantic happiness dependant on her
we all dream of B... however, when we think of it and run into girl we assume that you found in, but most likely you havent and thats how guys turn AFC.. therefore better go with option a. and if a girl sticks around for 10 years you will say to yourself "hmmm, this girl is actually what im looking for"
then you start turning into B with her, and she leaves you cuase she was in love with the guy that was in A
hahha
therefore be as found in A and enjoy yourself.. be in charge... have her risk it, not you...

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
b)have that 1 girl who u are in love with and be with her and only her, without being a player at all, but have ur romantic happiness dependant on her
we all dream of B... however, when we think of it and run into girl we assume that you found in, but most likely you havent and thats how guys turn AFC.. therefore better go with option a. and if a girl sticks around for 10 years you will say to yourself "hmmm, this girl is actually what im looking for"
then you start turning into B with her, and she leaves you cuase she was in love with the guy that was in A
hahha
therefore be as found in A and enjoy yourself.. be in charge... have her risk it, not you...

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, id have to go with A as of now(hence my signature), but just like the post above me, im pretty sure that we all dream of being with a B but are way too afraid of getting hurt....sucks right?

im 20 btw

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
"I don't wanna be a playa no more..."

Option: B (that's what I have right now)

I refuse to go into protection mode. My heart is strong and can take heartbreak.

Proof

Don Juan
Reaction score
B would be awesome, but in today's world (America) I dont think its a possibility. Its too easy to get divorced and it's so common its almost expected.

I say **** as many of them as you can, then settle down, if you feel so inclined ,with the girl you can ''trust'' the most (**Snicker*** SNicker***):crackup:

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i believe ya!!! ive had bisexual gf's before, and they never wanted any 3somes! stupid fake dykes lol
Same here, for whatever reason, I'm a friggen' bi-girl magnet. I've had six short- to long-term relatinships since college, and four of the girls were bi, only the current one has had a couple of threesomes (the rest had simply had relationships/experences with girls) and she has issues with doing it again. It's a point of contention with me, since she's done it before with people... the others, I respected their lack of interest on let them off the hook so to speak. Should I use this as a deciding factor with this relationship? The way I see it, is that I'm going to try it at least once before I die, so if this becomes a block here, I guess I need to move it out of the way, eh? :confused:

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely A, unless I change my mind at some point.
I don't actually believe common sense constitutes as "playing it safe". When you get burnt on the fire your wounds heal, but you never put your hand in the fire again.

Why should things be different with your heart?

.... Oops, it felt kind of wrong when you read that, didn't it? That's it because I said it wrong in order to make a point. Your heart does not really get burnt, that's BS. But both of us know the expression, because both of us have watched/read love stories. To translate the expression we relate to the sourse. But the source (the love story) gives the opposite message to what I say in the sentence. In a way, I'm saying "Forget that BS about chosing 1 woman, by the way do you remember how important it is to chose 1 woman?".

Anyway, why should things be different with your dating life?

Reaction score
That one woman. And woman being the key word. I think girls need to grow like us DJ's. That's when they are truely worth our time and effort. Even if it doesn't work out, they need to be a woman. I'm 32..btw

ADKdj

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well pretty much i'd go for the serious gf... like i enjoy fvcking and will continue to do so until i find one, but i'm not too set on any one girl if she doesn't make a good enough impression on me. otherwise i go after more than one girl. so while i like being a player, i also know that its a great thing to experience being with one person that you have an awesome time with. so while i am pretty upfront about either being serious or seeing where things are going, i don't generally make a deal out of what they say.