The Ultimate Pick-Up Spots

Synik

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's going on guys? I've been a DJ member for a long time, I just never really posted. Now that I've figured the game out, I've decided to start posting (because I know how frustrating chicks can be). So, here goes nothing...

Recently, my wingman, LiveStrong, and I have been looking for the "hot spots" to pick up girls. The problem is, most of the time, other guys (DJs and AFCs) were on the exact same mission. So, LiveStrong and I decided to check out the less sought-after areas.

Okay, if I were to ask you, "Where do you go to meet chicks around here?" You would probably reply, "the club, the mall, the gym, etc." That's great, but I have some better places to seal the deal (with a better percentage of achievement).

1. The bookstore. This is a great location for many reasons. The first, is that most girls at bookstores know how to read. Personally, that's a plus in my book (no point intended). If you're looking for an educated hottie, you really can't go wrong with the bookstore. Secondly, bookstores usually aren't packed with hormonal teens trying to get some @ss. Thirdly, bookstores are a nice, "relaxing" place to get away. Therefore, most of the time, girls' b!tch-shields won't be up. And if the b!tch-shields aren't up, that means the conversation-starter will be easy as Paris Hilton.

2. Restaurants. This isn't a great place to go if you're just trying to pick up girls (it could get expensive). But if you're hungry and you wouldn't mind picking up a hottie or two, restaurants are perfect. Where else can you get some grub and numbers at the same time? The key here is that, believe it or not, a lot of women are self-conscious about their weight. So, the fact that they're eating in public actually gives you the upper hand. Have you ever taken a girl out and seen her scarf down a burger while drinking a large shake? I didn't think so. Girls usually order a small salad with maybe a crouton or two. That's just how it is. So, if you work the angles right, you can get her number with ease. Sh!t, if neither of your guys' food has arrived, you could just get the first date over with.

3. Victoria's Secret (All-time Favorite). Guys, I've noticed that a lot of girls buy "undergarments." I've, also, noticed that Victoria's Secret is a popular place to get undergarments. So, LiveStrong, and I put 2 and 2 together and figured out that Victoria's Secret is a place where a lot of FINE girls go. You're probably thinking, "Synik, I never thought of going in there because I don't really wear lingerie all that much." You might not wear lingerie, but guess what? Your sister/girlfriend/sugarmama does! Number one, the salesladies are always down to help out an embarassed young man find the perfect gift. Number 2, most of the salesladies are fine as a mothaf*cka! If you're not into employees, there is usually a fine selection of customer hotties that would be willing to help ;) . The best part about VS is that you never have to worry about the Alapha Male or the Casanova because the only men in VS are the ones that are either a) married, b) getting married, or c) a tranny. Trust me, this place is golden.

Well, I suppose that's it for my first post. Hope it didn't blow like LiveStrong's cousin. Enjoy and good luck fellas.

-Synik

Last edited:

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone find the gym SUPER EASY to initiate a conversation? All you need to do is find a chick doing some semi-rare workout and say"Hey what is that your doing? Looks like a good work out,ming showing me?". If she doesnt want to be bothered, you will pick up on it. Introduce yourself and try to iniatiate a mini conversation. Now go back to your work out routine and when you leave ask her for her number.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaah that's some funny shyte :crackup:

Like Jeff Foxworthy says "If you go to family reunions to meet women............ you might be a redneck"

:crackup:

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I always get the worst reactions in places like bookstores -- usually it's a "Why the hell are you bothering me, I'm trying to shop" type look and then a curt response.

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
Who the FUCK buys lingerie for their sister?
My thoughts exactly. The first two sound fine, but if you've ever successfully picked up a chick from Victoria's Secret, I want to know EXACTLY how you did it, EXACTLY what you said, down to a "t", because if so, you're clearly a cleverer man than I. ~_^

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheat_LBJ
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I always get the worst reactions in places like bookstores -- usually it's a "Why the hell are you bothering me, I'm trying to shop" type look and then a curt response.
Try making a comment about the book (hey, that James Frey guy turned out to be some lying jerk, eh?), or other merchandise you're near.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, one of my friends swears by the bookstore. He can go in there for hours and just chat up every chick in the place. You really can't do a direct approach in a bookstore the way you can in a club. The girls are smarter and aren't liquored up lol. The conversation has to be very general at first. If you have the type of casual personality that can make a conversation with anyone then maybe the bookstores would be a good spot for you.

I'll stick to the drunk girls in the clubs where I can just grab them and start dancing :D