The Ultimate Dj Tournament (edited)

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tournament

Lets Play a little game, nothing like friednly competition to bring out the inner dj master in all of us.

The point of this game is to give guys some motivation, some points for trying and coming close, so maybe you cant get a kiss, you can strike up a conversation with a pretty lady and if you keep this up you can still have enough points to tie with the big guys. Its not about getting laid, but hey if you do get laid don’t u think you deserve some extra points after all that requires a lot more skill and luck and practice than getting a phone number. So just to make this game more … “feminized” if you will..

The games focus is getting that first kiss, … all the other bases are simply considered bonus points or extra credit. Let up the spending price to 50 bucks, and that’s the limit! Personally I didn’t want to push it that far because if you buy a woman a diamond necklace on every date of cores she will stay and give out kisses like water.

If you are playing you must leave your DJ name, and the date you start, you may only play for a month. You have one month… use that time wisely.. i trust no one will lie or exatorate.

The game..

Having "Conversation" 5+ points
Getting Phone number 10+points
Getting a date 20+ points
Getting a Kiss 25+ Points (t-action +5)

Bonus points

Second base 30 points
Third base 40 points
Home Run 50 Points

The rules
1. You may not spend more than 50 bucks on each chick
2. Ex girlfriends/ close females friends/ prostitutes do not count.
3. During the game you may not dump her, or tell her you love her.
4. You must work alone, not blind dates or set ups/ help from girlfriends
5. Kisses on the cheek do not count, numbers must be real, conversations must be conversations.

consider this a side task, all u need to do is carry around a paper and pen and log your dj data, = date, points, details, its just like a credit card you get points for things you normally do any way :D
so just have fun.. its not about who wins or lose but .. you might as well try to win... you have nothing to lose... let the games begin!!

(if you have negitive coments keep um to yourself, if you are a fixer and not a finger pointer and actually have some usefull advice i would love to have you imput. The Ultimate Dj Tournament (edited)

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've held my tongue for too long. You sir, are insecure. If people have views different from your own, you don't want to hear them. Sad.

We don't need you being the owner of the top 14 posts of this forum eather. We don't need you writting a new thread because your last one got advice you didn't like. I think before you go ahead and suggest anything that you need to grow up.

ps: Kindly introduce me to the definition of exatorate.

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey quit hating... evey one is free to make post of there own.. if you want to post go right ahead, im not eating up the form, but for you my friend, i'll ease down, do more reading and replying than posting.. sry i didnt know, no hard feelings, but the battle is still on..

DB9

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha "the battle is on.":rolleyes: do yourself a favor and take a long suspension from posting and go read the bible.trust me you will be better off.
DB9

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused, when I posted a post like this everyone loved the idea, it didnt take off but people were keen for it. Cloud-uk (i think, correct me if im wrong) did the same thing, yet again people liked it. Now when someone like this guy posts it everyone starts giving him ****? Is it because we have different motivations or is it because of who we are?

The bloke is just trying to have bit of fun, give him a break, you all need to relax and experiment with life and stop being so ****en .... nasty!

By the way Guitarfreakelite. this idea works in theory but too many people would cheat and noone can be botehred coming here to post everything, its been tried before mate.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2. Ex girlfriends/ close females friends/ prostitutes do not count.
3. During the game you may not dump her, or tell her you love her.
...no thanks.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
I'm confused, when I posted a post like this everyone loved the idea, it didnt take off but people were keen for it. Cloud-uk (i think, correct me if im wrong) did the same thing, yet again people liked it. Now when someone like this guy posts it everyone starts giving him ****? Is it because we have different motivations or is it because of who we are?

The bloke is just trying to have bit of fun, give him a break, you all need to relax and experiment with life and stop being so ****en .... nasty!

By the way Guitarfreakelite. this idea works in theory but too many people would cheat and noone can be botehred coming here to post everything, its been tried before mate.
It is a good idea but as you see, it is edited. This is the 2nd topic of this same thing he made in 10 minutes. I don't understand why he didn't just fix the first. If you check the first one however, you will see why we are giving him a hard time but we did commend him for the idea and effort.

It's a good idea, but the rules arn't thought out enough.

No hate, only love.

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
srew you guy!

f***k off!, and stfu! ... u dont know me, if any one wants to play let the play, if they dont let them symply not post anything, you need to get a freaking life insted of jumping on every freaking mistake i make.. you seem to think your better than any one else and that you a master whos ideas and opinions are allways right who never makes mistakes and who allways knows what hes doing, ... but you know what just ##### it! .. to hell with this post.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game sounds interesting, but it seems too hard to control over the internet. It'd be a nice game playing with buddies or whatever, but this is just too open to get to the truth.

I think you had a good idea, but in the end, I'm not sure if it'd really work over the internet or at all.

Also, the forum is open to the public. If he was doing something against the rules, he could be banned. But everyone here is entitled to freespeech no matter how immature they are. If that wasn't true, half the people here would be gone. If you wanna help him out, PM him about it. If you don't like his posts ignore them. Someone else might appreciate them.

It's not that hard.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
It is a good idea but as you see, it is edited. This is the 2nd topic of this same thing he made in 10 minutes. I don't understand why he didn't just fix the first. If you check the first one however, you will see why we are giving him a hard time but we did commend him for the idea and effort.

It's a good idea, but the rules arn't thought out enough.

No hate, only love.
Yeah i've checked it out, i understand now.

Once again, this doesn't work on the net, play it with your mates because that's the only time it will ever work.

kave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa why yall gettin so mad bout postin that on here.. he just wanted to make a fun post (all though it would of sucked on here bc PEOPLE WOULD CHEAT ) but deff a good game with ur pals