• Old Spice (deoderant)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Joop

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

SultanOfSwing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so Heres the revised poll...enjoy. aqua de gio was most popular last time.

ItalianDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime I see one of these polls or see you guys talking about cologne, the same ones are mentioned over and over and over... I thought the essence of a DJ is to be distinguishable from the crowd. How are you planning on doing this by wearing run-of-the-mill cheap-@ss cologne. Ditch the Tommy, Polo, Curve, Aqua di Gio garbage and show some originality. Try the site Perfumebay and Scentiments for a huge variety of discount cologne. If you're feeling more ambitious go to a high-end deptartment store (Saks, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom) and sample the fragrances there. The colognes I use are Creed: Green Irish Tweed, (for the winter) and Acqua di Parma (summer). I bet you've never even heard of these. They happen to be the most high-end and exclusive fragrances you can buy. You can buy them for alot of money at Neiman Marcus or Barney's, or you can do what I did and got them for a discount on those sites I listed. Some more suggestions are:

Kiton
Marc Jacobs
Gendarme
Any fragrance made by Creed
Mont Blanc
Bulgari

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally like escape by calvin klein, b1tches love it.

jb82

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been using dolce & jean paul gaultier lately....dolce is a stronger smell, but its a great night cologne. jp is more of a 'fun' smell....its time to restock (dont forget, cologne lasts a year whether you use it or not) so maybe ill try something else

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should add Armani Black Code to the poll.

Does anyone have any experience using sandalwood and vanilla oils to blend your own scent?

If you are poor, try Axe tsunami. Axe is stupid, but I think tsunami is synthetic sandalwood. Women like it, at least better than anything else you can buy for four bucks.

jb82

Don Juan
Reaction score
axe is hot

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AE...

No offense, but half of the options on the last poll are on this one. If you're going to make an 'updated' poll, update the options to choose from.

Also, some of these choices are either non-specific (for example, "Victoria's Secret" could mean either their "Very Sexy for Him", "Very Sexy for Him 2" scents) or just laughable (who but a 12 year old on a tight budget would even consider "Old Spice")?

Drewgie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me old fashioned, but I like stetson. I'll just go to a store where they sell men's cologne and ask the hottest sales attendant to smell them all for me and pick her fave. Then I'll do it at 50 other stores. I'll post my findings later, if I get a chance to do it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have over 30 bottles of colonge, all of what was on the poll.. Of that I like Darkaar Noir the best.

I LOVE Angel for men. It is soooo different.

Another thing that is cheap but smells great is Gucci for men, has a distint, nice smell.

My favorate colonge is a tie between Ceretti Image and Jaguar Proformance, with echo for men coming in a close 2nd

Ouzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah if you want a cologne that does EXACTLY what the name says then get:

Calvin Klein Crave.

They will love you.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I shower semi-regularly. I get tons of compliments on my scent. Maybe I should bottle it and sell it. Call it "Douché" by Andy or something.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jb82
ive been using dolce & jean paul gaultier lately....dolce is a stronger smell, but its a great night cologne. jp is more of a 'fun' smell....its time to restock (dont forget, cologne lasts a year whether you use it or not) so maybe ill try something else
No, thats a bunch of BS. Sure, it may not be quite as strong or noticeable after a year, but it's not like the cologne goes "bad" after a year. Plus, if that was true, why the hell would they make those big 3.4 oz bottles? There's NO WAY anyone could ever use that much in a year. Hell, you can't even use up a 1.7 oz bottle in a year. I have a 1.7 oz bottle of Acqua di Gio that I've had for about 6 or 7 months and have worn just about every night I've gone out (every weekend during winter/spring, most every night in summer), and I've probably used up 1/6th of the bottle.

I'm with ItalianDJ though. I think it's better to wear the less popular ones. I still own Acqua di Gio though because it smells VERY good and girls love it as well. Plus, I don't know any other high school guys have it (most don't want to spend $40+ on a bottle of cologne). The other cologne I own is Cool Water Deep. Not as common as regular Cool Water, and I think it smells much better. I don't like the smell of Cool Water at all.