The Ultimate Boyfriend Destroyer

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no no..get this.
you DONT take ANOTHER mans GIRL!.
Keywords: ANOTHER MAN'S GIRL..

didnt you just read what Kx and Supreme had to say.

Besides, plz tell me you dont actually believe there is a limited supply of HOTT single women. Everytime i go out i get to know beautiful voluptuous SINGLE women. and that is Sydney! Australia! Imagine what it would be like in New York or London!

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
no no..get this.
you DONT take ANOTHER mans GIRL!.
Keywords: ANOTHER MAN'S GIRL..

didnt you just read what Kx and Supreme had to say.

Besides, plz tell me you dont actually believe there is a limited supply of HOTT single women. Everytime i go out i get to know beautiful voluptuous SINGLE women. and that is Sydney! Australia! Imagine what it would be like in New York or London!
yeah it's too bad the majority of us don't live in huge cities like New York or London. Where I live I can go a week or two without meeting a hot single girl. Mind you that doesn't mean I run around trying to **** taken girls (unless they express interest first), it just means that I don't get laid a lot. The next time I'll get laid won't be for a month or so when I go visit one of my friends in another city (he's claiming to have a slut waiting for me when I get there).

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the (lack of) selection of hot slvts is the only drawback to rural life for me.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
Yeah the (lack of) selection of hot slvts is the only drawback to rural life for me.
well I don't live in a rural area but lots of girls around here have boyfriends for the sake of having a boyfriend. For instance, lets say I approach 4 girls, at least two of them will have boyfriends.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never want to take a mans woman and try and make her mine...

i jus want her so i can get my rocks off...Then when thats done he can have his wifey back...

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All females have boyfriends if they don't like you... If they do like you, they typically just forget to mention that fact. Every girl I'm Fing right now has a boyfriend or two-- I have even had one show up at my door to pick her up afterwards (because she was just hanging out with her 'friend' duffdog) LOL! I think that the real myth is that there are "quality" women. "Quality" just means she is better at lying to you than you are at picking up on it.

When I was younger, I had a saying: "All the good ones are taken, if you want a good one, you have to take her from someone else" That axiom has held true most of the time. If you think about it, why would a super attractive female be single unless she has some severe problem she is hiding?

Same story with guys-- why are guys on this site single? They lack the qualities that the females truly want! Duh... If they did not lack them, they would not be single.