The U.S. male surplus... The future competition

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young "DJs" better start working on their Game...

http://lifestyle.sympatico.msn.ca/Relationships/Articles/LL+Is+there+a+new+man+shortage.htm

According to the US Census Bureau, in 2010, there will be just over 1 million extra men in the 20-44 age range. By 2020, there will be 1.3 million extra men in that age range. And, it's likely that these dateless guys in the prime of their lives won't just sit around crying in their chili about the lack of available women. They'll start poaching women in the 45-64 age range. Look out grandma.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how many "extra men" are there at the present time? Stupid alarmists... :p

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
All you DJ's out there, get used to "Boys nights out" and sitting with the MEN watching the NFL and drinking beer and belching, but forget about romance, and mastrubate as little as possible....

It drains the strength.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok throw this number at your theory

there are currently 2 million men in the US Prison system

so there is a surplus of women technically

but 1 pimp can run 10 wh0res easy so it don't mean $hit

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's wrong with a little competition anyway? It's the perfect opportunity to work on increasing your DJ skills.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are over 10 million more men than chicks in China.

You guys think you have it tough...

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those numbers mean little to me because I'm no longer interested in dating American women or any Western women for that matter. I'm working on a plan to meet Eastern European or South American women. It will take some work but it will be nice to find women who are interested in more than the latest handbag, martini, or who the cast of Friends are dating. They tend to have more respect for men, too.

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not talking about mail-order brides. I'm referring to women from these areas who now live in my city. I want to meet them before they've been here too long and become Westernized. I'm not looking for subservient women, just those who are strong in their feminity, have a healthy respect for men, and can see the world beyond material possessions.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A surplus of men is exactly what the country needs to reshape the masculine roll. During the surplus men will have to compete, the true alphas will succeed, the true betas will fail, and during the next downturn men will have more social influence.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kid Quick
Those numbers mean little to me because I'm no longer interested in dating American women or any Western women for that matter. I'm working on a plan to meet Eastern European or South American women. It will take some work but it will be nice to find women who are interested in more than the latest handbag, martini, or who the cast of Friends are dating. They tend to have more respect for men, too.
You mean you are tired of arrogant women like "Carrie" from "Sex and the City?" Whats wrong with you, dont you like dating games? And going through BS all for "Take me straight home now, I'm tired" after drinking up 65 dollahs worth of liquor and eatin' up half de restaurant.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
In the worst case you could still outsource wives from 3rd world countries :rolleyes:
Hahahaha! That's one outsourcing I don't mind ;)

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's weird.

This is the only article or statistic that I've personally seen that suggests that in the U.S., there are more men than women. Everything else I've seen always suggests a slight majority of women.

Ben

aglenn

Don Juan
Reaction score
"There are lies, Damn lies, and statistics"
-Mark Twain

Last edited:

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 million isnt that much at all.....subtract all the gay man from that and you got a balance between straight men and straight women...nothing to worry about

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like good news to me - the weak will be outcompeted and eventually their genes will die out ... as it should have been all along.

Even if I'm one of them, I would still take comfort in that.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That 1 million tally is the nation at large, but by far the West Coast is NOT the place to be for dudes!

You guys are gonna have to move to NYC or Boston!

Boston has 52% females and 48% males and 1/4 of the population are college students which these days happen to be populated by mostly women. The average age is 36 years old.

NYC - Pretty much same story, just not a college town.

East Side Baby!

Besides, of the entire male population, you can pretty much eliminate the lion's share of them anyways. Us on this site are striving to be the top 5%, and we'll always be in demand. ;)