The Two Simple Reasons I am So Successful with Women

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
Don't get me wrong, women love good looking men.

Second of all, being good in bed is definitely a must. I can't tell you how many times I've heard some guy tell me that a girl stopped talking to him after a month or so. I asked him, "well did you ever make the move to get in her panties?" And they all say "Nah, I wanted to take it slow." Give me a break man. This day in age, if you aren't banging a girl after a month of dating her, she is either a virgin, or you're a major dork.
The logic is wrong. Being good in bed is a must after the women decides to let you sleep with her, its not the "reason" someone is successful with women. If a guy is dating 3 girls at once but hasn't slept with them but they keep coming back for more, how can "being in bed" be a factor in his success? It doesn't make sense. "Being interesting" does.

It's like saying to be a good driver you must:

1) Pass your road and written test
2) Own a car

2) Own a car is must, without owning a car, you will never be a good driver. Ok, well first lets save up for 5 years after working, then I can afford a $20,000 car and be a good driver.

The facts are correct, the order and logic of number 2 in being successful with women is wrong.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I have no doubt that I can be a great "lover," if I ever have an opportunity to be with somebody I am interested in.
Point made.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
DonJuan11 said:
Point made.
I understand the point you are making. Yes, to be good in bed, you first have to get into bed. But there are a lot of guys getting women into bed, whether it be by using seduction tricks or not, who do not maintain any interest.

It is a sort of catch 22. My point is that if you can learn to get women into bed, you can learn how to give them what they really want while you have them there. Once you learn this, it will work for you, and you can depend less on the seduction techniques.

For the guys who have never, or for some reason not get a woman interested, then this obviously doesn't apply the same. However, when one of these guys actually does get a girl home, his skills in bed are going to define the experience. How he handles her in bed will leave an impact long after the neg, or opener, or whatever is forgotten.

The lesson is, you can start to develop good habits early on. I read the article I posted in this thread before I got laid. And I used it the first time with great results. That one positive experience gave me confidence. It has gotten nothing but easier ever since.

Last edited:

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dong, as sarcastic and mean as I am sometimes, because i can tell you exaggerate alot... I got respect for you. Good post buddy - you seem to have a really good grasp on this stuff, and useful info :)

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
The logic is wrong. Being good in bed is a must after the women decides to let you sleep with her, its not the "reason" someone is successful with women. If a guy is dating 3 girls at once but hasn't slept with them but they keep coming back for more, how can "being in bed" be a factor in his success? It doesn't make sense. "Being interesting" does.

It's like saying to be a good driver you must:

1) Pass your road and written test
2) Own a car

2) Own a car is must, without owning a car, you will never be a good driver. Ok, well first lets save up for 5 years after working, then I can afford a $20,000 car and be a good driver.

The facts are correct, the order and logic of number 2 in being successful with women is wrong.
The logic is wrong? My friend, women aren't a game of logic. They don't do things because they should, but because they want to. When a woman communicates with a man, she is in a sense feeling him out. Believe it or not, sometimes they even look for signs to whether a man is good in bed or not.

So I'm going to propose a scenario and you tell me if I'm wrong (and I've seen this happen in real life plenty of times). You're hooking up with a woman and you're a very interesting guy. You laid her in the sack, but it wasn't spectacular sex; just ordinary sex. Another interesting man comes along and gives her the best sex she's ever had. Where do you think this woman's interest is going to slide to? It's obvious. You may not believe it, but women think like this. I've seen bitter breakups over guys not being able to please their women in bed. They never say it, but you know it's a factor.

I see where you're coming from, but you have to understand that while women don't know how you are in bed, the WANT a man who is good in bed. And they will subconsciously look for any signs of this when talking to a man. Is he manly? Does he do whatever he wants to? Is he strong? Is he firm with what he says? The list goes on.. these are all things women want because, after all they want a MAN in the sack and an interesting person outside the sack.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Again, the girl I f-closed 3 days ago said, "I could tell you were going to be good in bed."

She also admitted that this influenced her decision to have sex with me. It was the reason she demanded I take her.

This is just one of numerous personal accounts where a woman predetermined my skills. If anyone doubts that women can sense how you are in bed, ask yourself if you do not have the ability as well.

Have you never looked at a woman, and there is something about her, the way she walks, her facial expressions, a vibe she gives off, and you just know she would be an amazing fvck. Well, those are the ones I target, and I havent been let down yet. Is it that far fetched to assume that women, who are more intuitive than men are capable of the same. Come on guys. This is pretty simple stuff.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Have you never looked at a woman, and there is something about her, the way she walks, her facial expressions, a vibe she gives off, and you just know she would be an amazing fvck. Well, those are the ones I target, and I havent been let down yet. Is it that far fetched to assume that women, who are more intuitive than men are capable of the same. Come on guys. This is pretty simple stuff.
Actually no. The last thing on my mind is how good of a fuck she would be. I'm just after sex, lots of it. As long as she's hot and turns me on thats all that matters. This is of course due to the fact that I've had such little sex in my life. At this point it's about quantity not quality.

For now I need to work on breaking out of the catch 22's in my life.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, Dong. I especially appreciate you adding the sex tips on how to touch a woman and cause her to escalate to more desire.

As regards the hair-splitting, once you have the two things Dongfu has, (interesting and good in bed) you have the PRODUCT, i.e. the thing the woman actually wants. The rest is marketing it.

Dong describes an interesting positive feedback loop where knowledge of the possession of these skills leads to more confident marketing, since you know you have what they want. I imagine that is the take-off point where your game starts to get "criminally" good. Here's to the rest of us reaching that same plateau!

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
Eye contact is the most important factor, after all.

This usually works for me when it comes to eye contacts. I "undress them with my eyes"...and not in a "I want to rape you and make you my *****" way. It's in a very subtle, sexual way. A good example of what I'm talking about is watch Brad Pitt or George Clooney make eye contact with a girl on any one of their movies. Even you, the audience, a third person, can see the powerful message these guys are sending through their eyes. Sometimes, I like to pretend that I'm making love to every part of their body as I undress it.

Anyone else see where I'm coming from?
I think that eye contact is the most important factor, by far. Time and again I have connected with women, communicated with our eyes in such a way that whatever we said, any possible game was immaterial. Once I connect with a woman with our eyes, start playing with it; it’s almost always pretty much on.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Great advice, I also find when I speak to a girl like I already f*cked her before I also do better. Like I don't have that flirty tone, but i'm flirting, I have that powerful "I have you" tone.
:rockon: Thats real...No Doubt!!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with the post and say these ARE 2 of the simplest things you need. Good Job!

My thoughts on what you said...

1. Being interesting- Ties into personality. An ugly guy can become sexy just from being interesting or good personality.

2.Being good in bed- Girl will stay with you longer, lesser chance of her cheating, and more connection with her.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Technical1 said:
once you have the two things Dongfu has, (interesting and good in bed) you have the PRODUCT, i.e. the thing the woman actually wants. The rest is marketing it. knowledge of the possession of these skills leads to more confident marketing, since you know you have what they want.
You are touching on a very important point now. This is why both of the books I wrote, as well as my stand up comedy focuses on the relation between dating sales and marketing. I coined the term "Penis Salesman."

Anyone who has worked in sales understands that if you are selling a quality product, that you believe in 100%, you will be much more successful than trying to sell something you are unsure about.

I always approach women knowing that I am offering something they can benefit from.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technical1 said:
Good post, Dong. I especially appreciate you adding the sex tips on how to touch a woman and cause her to escalate to more desire.

As regards the hair-splitting, once you have the two things Dongfu has, (interesting and good in bed) you have the PRODUCT, i.e. the thing the woman actually wants. The rest is marketing it.

Dong describes an interesting positive feedback loop where knowledge of the possession of these skills leads to more confident marketing, since you know you have what they want. I imagine that is the take-off point where your game starts to get "criminally" good. Here's to the rest of us reaching that same plateau!

I'm VERY VERY good in bed and I've told women, yet they don't believe me and they won't sleep with me to confirm that fact. Maybe I'll sleep with some prostititues and have them spread the word.

This whole discussion reminds me of an episode of Family Matters with Urkel and Eddie:

Urkel: I'm good at basketball Eddie, I've been practising and watching videos
Eddie: I don't believe you, I don't think anyone wants to be on your team
Urkel: But I'm good, if I do say so myself. And since no one will play with me, I HAVE TO say so myself.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
I'm VERY VERY good in bed and I've told women, yet they don't believe me[/B][/U]
"Communicating vs. Subcommunicating" - you tell women you are good in bed, Dongfu actually shows them it (I imagine), and PROBABLY by extremely confident/smooth/practiced kino and projection of desire.

Telling women you are good in bed is probably a loser move. I just did it yesterday to a girl I messed up an f-close on, to suggest we be FBs.
I dont think its going to work. I think that one is a lost cause.

Hey, I have very little clue about the game as a whole, but I dont think telling women about your bedroom skills is what Dongfu was getting at.
Dongfu probably tells them a story with his eyes. This game is apparently more about getting in a kind of voodoo groove thru experience than it is about knowing or doing anything specific. Women want to have sex with guys who other women are having sex with, so they look for signals that say, "Hell yeah, I do this every day!".

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Technical1 said:
"Communicating vs. Subcommunicating"
Exactly

Technical1 said:
Telling women you are good in bed is probably a loser move.
Absolutely

Technical1 said:
I dont think telling women about your bedroom skills is what Dongfu was getting at.
Right again

Technical1 said:
Women want to have sex with guys who other women are having sex with, so they look for signals that say, "Hell yeah, I do this every day!".
4 for 4

And after all of these accurate statements, you say this:

Technical1 said:
I have very little clue about the game as a whole, but
Dont sell yourself short. Your comprehension has likely exceeded those who would argue with you.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Maybe I'll sleep with some prostitutes and have them spread the word.

This whole discussion reminds me of an episode of Family Matters with Urkel and Eddie:
Having a sense of humor is big. You got me laughing.