The truth about a woman's sexual past

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
-Why give someone an incentive to lie?
Yea, why ask a question when you know that chances are you will get a less than truthful answer, and NO good can come of it no matter what she says.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with that. Asking about somebodies' sexual past is the dumbest thing you can do. Nothing good will EVER come with it.

Dietzcoi

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
The thing is, if I felt that ANY of my past partners would have been faithful to me, it was her. If I judged her based upon her sexual past and her sexual preferences, I wouldn't have dated her for a year. Met her parents....some of the nicest people you would ever meet. Perfect examples of a happily married couple.

So be very careful HOW you judge a woman. Societal influence can cause you to pass judgment unfairly and incorrectly.

I totally get what you're saying. This is a timely thread for me. Within the last meek I met this girl....and I don't know what to make of her. On the surface she might well be the closest thing to a "quality" woman I've met. She has her sh!t together, has no baggage and doesn't seem to have any emotional hang ups from what I can tell so far. She seems to have really good values too. In fact she told me that she dumped one of her bfs because he didn't believe in God and that she is in charge of some Sunday school Christmas activity at her church. Have I mentioned that we really seem to click?

Is this a High Quality woman?

I don't know.

Because then there is her sexual past. I haven't asked her what her score is but from the way she talks it must be high. I know this because we've talked about sex extensively and I take that as a good thing. I like a woman with a high sex drive but still.....I can't help thinking in the back of my head she's a slvt. And that's the catch 22. I want her to be a slvt but only with me. I want her to be dirty but I judge her for having a dirty past. I believe this is called the "Madonna-W hore Complex" which of course means I want her to be pure and at the same time dirty with me.

Not to mention she has told me some things she is into and while I'm willing to try a few things, I'm not sure that it's really to my taste. So I'm not sure about how to proceed because she's into it and I want to please her but I don't want to do stuff that I don't want to do.

edger said:
If there's any one thing that turns me off about a chick, it's a chick who hasn't had much of a sexual past(unless she was in serious relationships which prevented her from having more sexual partners). A promiscuous woman is a major turn-on..it embraces womanhood. A true feminine woman is promiscuous. The guys who don't want anything to do with 'em, well hey, more for me.
I agree with that statement right there. I've been a pretty "dirty" guy so it should make sense that I would want someone who is just as much into sex as I am. But still...in the back of my mind I'm afraid I might judge her negatively for it or have trouble trusting her if this proceeds further.

So I guess the solution is to see what happens and give it a chance with this girl. I mean hey, we're not even "together" yet so I should stop anticipating problems.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why not call up the IRS and remind them that they didnt audit you lately. seriously this is the worst question you could ask....maybe of all time

Reaction score
edger said:
If there's any one thing that turns me off about a chick, it's a chick who hasn't had much of a sexual past(unless she was in serious relationships which prevented her from having more sexual partners). A promiscuous woman is a major turn-on..it embraces womanhood. A true feminine woman is promiscuous. The guys who don't want anything to do with 'em, well hey, more for me.
This doesn't make sense!!

Only valid category is "virgin" or "non-virgin"! A non-virgin number cannot be trusted!

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:

Only valid category is "virgin" or "non-virgin"! A non-virgin number cannot be trusted!
You really need to grow up.

Reaction score
STR8UP said:
He's a delusional old man. Let him be.
By definition, only those who reject truth are delusional!! And "Old" men rule the earth!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
By definition, only those who reject truth are delusional!! And "Old" men rule the earth!
No, only those who have a WARPED SENSE of truth are delusional, lol

Z Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:

I'm going to side with LMS on this one.

Is it wrong for me to want to marry a virgin?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Z Man said:

The problem is where are you going to find one, and I desirable one, when you're over 25. You won't find one at church either. The oldest virgin girl I've met was 25 and she wasn't all that attractive and she was too tight to slip a credit card in lol.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
STR8UP said:
No, only those who have a WARPED SENSE of truth are delusional, lol

Actually, you're both right.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf asked me, so I asked her. She told me. I laughed and doubled her number. She laughed. I forget what she told me because I don't care.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Z Man said:

Wrong? No.

Stupid? Maybe.....

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Maybe you should date hores.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an interesting topic! I went through this with one of my ex's. One night after having sex, she complained about her being hurt which made me feel awesome! In my mind I was thinking "yeah, I'm a mandingo. I tore that ass up!"

I was so pumped up about it I let my ego get to me and asked her, "Too big for ya?" In which she promptly said, "No. I've had some huge ones, but you're just the right size." Now I've been told by many chicks that I had a big one, but this broad just straight up claimed otherwise. Needless to say, this slammed my ego and caused me to completely desert her a few days later.

So be cautious, most chicks may lie to your face but there are a lot of honest women out there as well. You get what you ask for I guess :)

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of reasons why a woman disclosing a promiscuous past is disadvantageous to them, making them less attractive sexual partners:

1. Fear: STDs are more likely to be transmitted from the male to the female than vice versa. Thus more guys = more risk.

2. Pride: Since men generally do all of the work when trying to "catch" a lady, it seems like less of an accomplishment knowing that a whole lot of other guys caught her too.

3. Social Dissonance: The virginal girl is seen as the most desirable candidate in the western world. Purity = superiority.

4. Infidelity: a woman who likes it with a variety of different guys is thought to be more likely to get sick of you and either break up with you or cheat.