The Tragedy Of Being Labelled As A Hunk

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
It has already been implied by three of the posters on this thread alone already, I read it every single time that I come into this site, open your eyes and you will see it too. :cool:
Then you should have no problem providing those examples now, should you?:rolleyes:

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slevin said:
Then you should have no problem providing those examples now, should you?:rolleyes:
This is a small thread, you should be able to find them yourself, but if you can't then read post number 10, 11, and 13. :mad:

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
This is a small thread, you should be able to find them yourself, but if you can't then read post number 10, 11, and 13. :mad:
Those are not examples of what you said. You said:
as this is the only place that I have ever read that people actually believe that it is easier to allure and seduce gorgeous woman if you are a guy of unattractive and average looks than it is if you are a guy who is very good looking.
So please provide examples of people saying it is easier for unattractive guys to get women then attractive guys.:cuss:

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slevin said:
Those are not examples of what you said. You said:

So please provide examples of people saying it is easier for unattractive guys to get women then attractive guys.:cuss:
If they are not EXAMPLES then what are they, open your eyes and you will see that they are, :rolleyes:

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
If they are not EXAMPLES then what are they, open your eyes and you will see that they are, :rolleyes:
Certainly not examples of people saying it's easier for unattractive guys then it is for attractive ones. They are examples of people saying that you can make up for being not being attractive by having game.:nono:

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Here, I'll give you two an example right here.

I know this one dude that's probably I suppose a 5-5.5 in looks, 3.5-4.0 in appearance. He wakes up and says to himself, "I think I'll go to a bar tonight and find a girl to lick my balls." And that he does. No problem, I mean...it's not even an issue. I've seen him do something similiar with my own eyes and the chick was no heifer either. Easy as pie. I go to the bar, and you literally could not pay me to go and introduce myself to a woman. Literally. Women have tried to pay me to talk to other women, and I've refused, ok? It's much harder for me. And I'm rarely approached by them. EASIER for unattractive men, HARDER for attractive men.

There ya go.
Nope, easier for that one guy then it is for you, and appearance has nothing to do with it. The reason your friend gets laid and you don't is because his game is better then yours and he's not a puzzy like you apparently are.

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
I think it depends. Younger chicks (18-25) are gonna want a good looking dude. Personality counts at that age, but not as much compared to chicks who are older than 25.

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
man u must be really ugly to come up with a theory like that.

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Awesome. You just flushed your entire argument down the toilet.

You're too f'ucking right appearance has nothing to do with it. Looks don't mean s'hit, like I've been saying all along and you evidently are just now understanding. GAME is what matters. PERSONALITY, CONFIDENCE, STATISTIC PROBABILITY...THAT'S what matters. Not some random bulls'hit like looks. And you know what? You're telling me nothing new, friend. His game is awesome. I have none. I'm also a WBAFC, as I've stated many times myself. Calling me a p'ussy isn't really an insult, as I've already admitted that I'm a p'ussy numerous times.

You wanted an example of how it's easier for an unattractive guy than an attractive one and I handed you a nice and flawless example. You then confirmed it with your own words of "appearance has nothing to do with it." Thanks, man. :up:
I apologize if I came across as harsh, that wasn't my intention. I thought you were egging me on and responded in kind.

The OP said flat out that people on this site think it's easier to get women if you are unattractive and I was asking for him to provide examples. He tried to dance around my question by being deliberately vague, so I called him on it.

You wound up in the crosshairs and I'm sorry.:flowers:

Please reread my initial posts and hopefully you will understand the point I was trying to make.

I do, however, believe all thing being equal the more attractive man will win out every time.

PowertripII

Don Juan
Reaction score
youknowtherest said:
Being a hunk ROCKS.

Sorry -- painful but true.

Women tend to think I'm "up to something," when I approach, and that was a hindrance for awhile, but I learned to expect it and work it into my game.
I learned early on that by approaching them I definitely gave off the 'up to something' vibe unintentionally. Never heard anyone else put it that way but I've also worked a way around it. I just wait for them to come up to me (and they always do).

But yes.. looking like this does rock and it's not just for younger women.. Older ones love me too. I'm sorry if some of you are in the cheap seats! :)

http://images14.fotki.com/v20/free/8de3c/7/78643/3897697/chrismyspace-vi.jpg?157214