The tip about 'if she doesnt kiss or touch u shes not interested'

nickeldime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, i've been a quiet lurker on these forums for a long time..and been learning and all...but now i've come to a sticky situation to I dont know how to handle it.

I've known this girl for 6months and a bit now...we've been together for a very short time throughout that..but ended it..blah blah..and during these past 6months we've had like an endless pulling and pushing of feelings and emotions...finally...strange as it seems..we've never seen one another outside of school and done anything..so a while ago we went to watch a movie..got close in it and all..i tried to kiss her but she didnt let me..blah blah..and the rest of the nite we just kinda..held hands..cuddled..appeared to be a couple..but still no kiss....finally we had an arguement about us..blah blah..we talked..and it came down to that she liked me..but not enough..but doesnt wanna end this..though i've thought about it a few times..but just that we've both held on to our feelings for so long..it seems like a pity to let it all burn away like that..just coz..of..i dunno..
well..during our lil conversation at school..we mainly just..held hands..hugged alot..me around her blah blah..and our conclusion to 'us' was to leave this problem for later till it comes around..haha..so what to do..

most of you i reckon would tell me to move on and all cause i'm young and i'm wasting my time..but..i dont know.... she rarely calls me and stuff...havent spoken to her for like 3-4 days and finally today she called my cellphone outta the blue to see where i was and what i was doing..blah blah..haha
i dunt know..where this post is going..i'm confused..

thanks for reading this..sorry for sounding like a nub../ AFC...haha but i rarely call her and stuff to keep it more suspense packed and all..i know its very un DJ like to linger on and hold on to a chick..aka one-itis right?
but yeah..i dont know.. though she rejects my kiss on the lips..she responds passionately to my hugs and stuff..

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your title is misleading.

So she gets physically close to you but won't kiss. Have you tried gently kissing her neck? The lips aren't the only place on her body.

I say give it one more shot. If it doesn't work, move on. You gave her time and she couldn't get her **** together, now it's time to go bang another.

nickeldime

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha sorry bout my title...just that..yeah..if i apply the tip it means for me to move on and leave it..

well..its not the first time this has happened that she told me bout likin me but kinda doesnt..but its the first time we've been physically close in ages..
i kiss her on the cheeks..neck and stuff...and yeah..haha

simple as that yeah?

i mean i know that if i let it go..i'll be affected by it..and its my last year of high school..shes a sophmore so yeah..hmm..i just want sth to keep me happy and goin till i leave..but schools just started..another 6-7 months..so gotta have sth to keep me goin on motivated right? like something for me to go to when I want something and i know its defintelty there..however i think thats how we both feel bout each other..

before we broke up for summer..i talked to her..and made her promise me she wouldnt go on to anyone else ..and i'd do the same..but a few weeks back..she asked bout it i said i did..and she was relaly upset..coz she didnt like anyone else..and ONLY thought about me the whole time ..whilst i even forgot that 'deal' we made..and yeah..she was upset..lol

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'She said this' 'She said that'.

You came here for advice, and here it is:

She said nothing. Actions not words. She doesn't want you. She likes being in your arms? That makes you as important to her as a chair. Stop relishing in delight over being close to her. To you, it's the entire ****ing world. Is that what floats your boat? Thinking you're worth so much to her because she gets close to you? Is that the best you can do?

Move on. She's a waste. Words can't explain how utterly pathetic girls like these are.

'I like you but I don't'- words.
I won't kiss you - actions.

Take a hint.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Though she rejects my kiss on the lips, she... hugs passionately"

"She likes me but not that much..."

That is quite pathetic. She obviously sees you as her girly friend. Soon she will be seeking your advice on how to deal with guys she is fycking.

Have some self respect and don't waste more time on that chick.

Tedward

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nickeldime
most of you i reckon would tell me to move on and all cause i'm young and i'm wasting my time..
i remember reading this somewhere: “Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.”
Thats all i'm gonna say.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oy nickle man, shes bloody playing you as a toy boy. Uses you whenever she gets lonely and needs some attention, and you give it to her. fact is shes playing you, get rid of the *****.:mad: