The time has come...

Tricky44

Reaction score
This is it... This weekend I will need to search inside myself and pull out every piece of DJ info I have accumulated over the past 6 months. There is a new girl at our school, and she has guys all over her. There is a lot of competition, cause this girl is a strong 9. She told me to call her over the weekend so we could do something. I was thinking about bowling, or maybe the movies, or whatever, and then some dinner. Any suggestions about where to go? Any final tips for me? Seriously guys, this is all or nothing, cause this girl will not stay single.

By the way: This girl lives down the street from me.

Shower me with your wise knowledge and tips...

heyhey

Reaction score
I would do something different from just the normal stuff like bowling or a movie. Like for one date, I took a girl to the aquarium and then went and ate at a seafood restaurant. It was way fun for a change. Try and think of something that is kinda unique so that she can tell you apart from most other guys.

dj_erey

Reaction score
whatever you do, dont be an AFC. like the person before me said, be something she can brag to her friends about. try and find out thinsg she likes to do, then throw your own twist on them.

Pfeile

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she lives down the street just go to her house or ask her to yours. You could sneak into each others' bedrooms during the night and... ahh, imagine the possibilities. ;)

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
don't focus so much on one girl

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont call her. shell go crazy to find out why, hahah

b

BringUrGreenHat

Don Juan
Reaction score
for the love of god dont call her, but not because itll drive her crazy. (IT WONT! shes already meeting so many new ppl, she'd forget one person in a heart beat) Go to her house and welcome her family to the neighborhood, ask her if shed like to go for a walk with you, or some **** like that. and then mack... but be different.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, oneitis flags waving! Why do you treat her like she is Jesus? Everyone else does too, so be different! Don't ignore her, cause she'll forget you easily, but don't go all over her because she's a 9. Those 9s got little else to offer besides hot bed action, and even that doesnt last.

Tricky44

Reaction score
She said she wanted to come over and just play Super Nintendo instead of going out. So we had some good bonding time playin around for a couple hours. It was cool. Not only is she a 9, but her personality is great. There was some playful kino and whatnot, so i think the first "date" was a success. what now guys?